contractors at Fola Coal

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Watch out for the contractors at Fola Coal , they are driving trucks messed up on pills and weed.
Brandan

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 22, 2010
What contractors do they work for?
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Brandan wrote:
What contractors do they work for?
The newest one.
wrong

Summersville, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
Watch out for the contractors at Fola Coal , they are driving trucks messed up on pills and weed.
They are drug tested regularly and anyone failing the test is dismissed. Wait until you are clean and then reapply, they may hire you.
Brandan

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
<quoted text> The newest one.
I dont work at Fola, so simply by just saying "The newest one" is pretty worthless information.
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 23, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>They are drug tested regularly and anyone failing the test is dismissed. Wait until you are clean and then reapply, they may hire you.
Think again, the contactors are not tested regularly enough. I dont do drugs, I hate drugs and what they do to people and thier families.
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Brandan wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont work at Fola, so simply by just saying "The newest one" is pretty worthless information.
Then why does it matter to you who it is. I am trying to get the word out for the safety of the men that work there and dont do drugs. This was one that bought another ones trucks over there just a few months ago.
Brandan

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
<quoted text>Then why does it matter to you who it is. I am trying to get the word out for the safety of the men that work there and dont do drugs. This was one that bought another ones trucks over there just a few months ago.
I said I didn't work at Fola, I never said I dont work for Consol Energy.. If you are going to come on here and say people are doing drugs, stop hiding behind a fake name and give details about which contractor these guys work for.. Otherwise keep it to yourself.
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 23, 2010
Brandan wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I didn't work at Fola, I never said I dont work for Consol Energy.. If you are going to come on here and say people are doing drugs, stop hiding behind a fake name and give details about which contractor these guys work for.. Otherwise keep it to yourself.
I'll say one last thing and if you dont get it then its too bad for you, the guy bought trucks off a David B, after he got run off over there. Im not trying to start trouble i just thought you people would want to know because of ur clean safety record. Sorry I ever wrote about it, seems to me you dont care who is working for you.
Brandan

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say one last thing and if you dont get it then its too bad for you, the guy bought trucks off a David B, after he got run off over there. Im not trying to start trouble i just thought you people would want to know because of ur clean safety record. Sorry I ever wrote about it, seems to me you dont care who is working for you.
When a big shot like Brent Hamrick gets terminated for refusing a drug test (because he knew he would fail) I think our system is pretty good. Contractors dont follow the same policy as Consol Employees do. That is mainly up to their Employer to drug test them, unless Consol has a valid reason to do a random test. Then they can do that on anyone on the site, whether it be Huffman Trucking, MIS Security or any other contractor.
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 23, 2010
Brandan wrote:
<quoted text>
When a big shot like Brent Hamrick gets terminated for refusing a drug test (because he knew he would fail) I think our system is pretty good. Contractors dont follow the same policy as Consol Employees do. That is mainly up to their Employer to drug test them, unless Consol has a valid reason to do a random test. Then they can do that on anyone on the site, whether it be Huffman Trucking, MIS Security or any other contractor.
So what youre saying is it doesnt matter what the contractors are doing on Consol property as long as youre not a Consol employee you can do all the drugs you want?
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 23, 2010
Oh and by the way get the name right it was Bruce Hamrick not Brent.
Coal miner

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
Oh and by the way get the name right it was Bruce Hamrick not Brent.
And he moves on down the road to Massey/Mammoth as a safety person. They don't test office people hardly ever at Massey. Most of the times I have seen a drug test at Massey, the office people are exempt. I guess they are special. I have heard that Tony May has a few people that are clean so they get drug tested pretty often.
Brandan

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
Oh and by the way get the name right it was Bruce Hamrick not Brent.
Sorry, I know a bunch of Hamrick's, went to school with some of them, I didn't know Bruce personally, just know what went on. Thanks for the clarification.
Brandan

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 23, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
<quoted text> So what youre saying is it doesnt matter what the contractors are doing on Consol property as long as youre not a Consol employee you can do all the drugs you want?
Do you keep up with sports much? If so, you know they have random drug testing, but they usually only test someone if word gets out that that player is doing drugs. Same goes for Consol Energy, they do random drug test but if word gets out that so and so worker or contractor is doing drugs, they will do a drug test on them.
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 24, 2010
Brandan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you keep up with sports much? If so, you know they have random drug testing, but they usually only test someone if word gets out that that player is doing drugs. Same goes for Consol Energy, they do random drug test but if word gets out that so and so worker or contractor is doing drugs, they will do a drug test on them.
Fine, the word is out now. We will see what goes down.
poppy

Summersville, WV

#17 Aug 25, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, the word is out now. We will see what goes down.
Just about every organization you could work for does it the same way as these contractors. You get tested before you begin work there and if there are questions later, they will test you again. It's the same way everywhere.
Drug Hater

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 28, 2010
Brandan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you keep up with sports much? If so, you know they have random drug testing, but they usually only test someone if word gets out that that player is doing drugs. Same goes for Consol Energy, they do random drug test but if word gets out that so and so worker or contractor is doing drugs, they will do a drug test on them.
i wasnt going to post anything else but since you work for Consol im telling you. They need to do some testing of the new guys people, one of them is a female trucker and shes selling pills right out of the parking lot. Someone is gonna wreck and get hurt there or hurt someone else.
drug lover

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2010
Drug Hater wrote:
<quoted text> i wasnt going to post anything else but since you work for Consol im telling you. They need to do some testing of the new guys people, one of them is a female trucker and shes selling pills right out of the parking lot. Someone is gonna wreck and get hurt there or hurt someone else.
Whats the matter she not give ya any? Just so you know, when you say test new guys she would not fall into guy category. If there is a drug problem all the more reason to shut down MTR!
drug hater

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 3, 2010
drug lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter she not give ya any? Just so you know, when you say test new guys she would not fall into guy category. If there is a drug problem all the more reason to shut down MTR!
I didnt write test the new guys i wrote test the new guys people, so if ur gonna butt in maybe you should read a commit over again before you post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Marques Patterson 2 hr Worried 1
gold digger 3 hr Kanye 2
fed up 19 hr Moses 4
Shoneys 20 hr gumppy clap happy 4
Summersville gas prices 23 hr wegettingovercharged 12
avengers motorcycle club (Feb '10) Sat one time 328
Bill Cosby Coming to Summersville Arena Sat Don king 11
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:34 pm PST

NBC Sports11:34PM
Steelers grab playoff spot, showdown up next - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos