United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
?
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#2 Jun 21, 2012
xof wrote:
?
Who is me? What a unique question. I am me, silly.

I just can't get Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like a Lady song out of my head since you posted this!

Who is foxy lady!!
Who is foxy lady!!
Who is foxy lady!!

I am dancin'to that!!

Great tune! Thanks for the fun and entertainment.
Ambrosia

West Plains, MO

#3 Jun 21, 2012
LOL! It is just some old blabber mouth who makes up all sorts of crazy lies. Just sit back and enjoy it or just don't respond. Half of what they say is total bull, the other half makes virtually no sense at all.
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Ambrosia wrote:
LOL! It is just some old blabber mouth who makes up all sorts of crazy lies. Just sit back and enjoy it or just don't respond. Half of what they say is total bull, the other half makes virtually no sense at all.
Just realized you are from Branson like the Foxy Lady that wishes he was me! Funny but silly. Keephaving fun and don'tfeel bad about killing a pretty decent thread. You need attention but did not get it here. Maybe you should go visit Branson and see what your town looks like. Tee, hee, fella. Tee hee!
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Ambrosia wrote:
You got my attention Ambrosia because you speak the truth unlike that old woman who lies all the time.I pity the old fool!!!!!
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Ambrosia wrote:
As long as I tell the truth, am nice to others and express my honest opinions, silly posts that attempt to make someone sad have absolutely no effect. Also, even though a few people steal my Foxy Lady name, I always use the same one.

I learn a lot and have loads of fun on this site. five minutes/day keeps my blood pressure low. Side hurts from laughing so much, though. thanks for all you people do to entertain and lift my spirits.
Foxy Lady

West Plains, MO

#7 Jun 22, 2012
I am super honest and always use the same name. So, it proves that I am better than everyone else. I never try to hurt anyone's feelings, so there you go again, better than everyone else. Tee hee, my sides are aching from laughing at all you peons. Dude looks like a lady and go republicans and all that...
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
I am super honest and always use the same name. So, it proves that I am better than everyone else. I never try to hurt anyone's feelings, so there you go again, better than everyone else. Tee hee, my sides are aching from laughing at all you peons. Dude looks like a lady and go republicans and all that...
Yup! Better go hide in the townlibrary or something cause every time you imitate me, you are from Branson. We are not rocket scientists but I cannot get a Branson locale by my name. Always Troy or maybe Ozark. Just a heads up, feller.Sorry if you are offended by the truth and intelligent conversations. You need to find you another name, or get in shape and be nicer and I will let you have my Foxy Lady name. But, you should not be able to steal it. Makes a mockery out of the fine MV topix site.
Foxy Lady

West Plains, MO

#9 Jun 22, 2012
blah blah blah, go back to peeling them taters, four eyes. btw, love the "tan". I am not hiding anymore than you are.
Denny Ryan

Lees Summit, MO

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
blah blah blah, go back to peeling them taters, four eyes. btw, love the "tan". I am not hiding anymore than you are.
You are the real Foxy Lady and that old woman is a big fake.She wants to be like you but the poor ole gal just don't have what it takes to have the class and style of a true Foxy lady like you.
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Please stop picking on me! I am sorry I have offended anyone on here. Please forgive me!
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#12 Jun 24, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
Please stop picking on me! I am sorry I have offended anyone on here. Please forgive me!
You guys still are not the real Foxy Lady but trying hard. Not from Ozark or Branson. If you look, mine are always from the same town. Yuu need to change that and then people may believe you are me. So far, you are not very convincing.
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

#13 Jun 24, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys still are not the real Foxy Lady but trying hard. Not from Ozark or Branson. If you look, mine are always from the same town. Yuu need to change that and then people may believe you are me. So far, you are not very convincing.
Please stop using my screen name. You are making people angry at me, and this is just not right. I beg you PLEASE stop! Thank you!
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#14 Jun 24, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop using my screen name. You are making people angry at me, and this is just not right. I beg you PLEASE stop! Thank you!
I guess the real Foxy Lady will take a break from a thread and forum where there are posers. Probably not a new thing on these forums, I just never thought about how easy it is to pretend you are somebody else. I knew when I began using this forum, it was not going to be very valid since there is no registration. I think people need to be accountable for their behaviors.

Bottom line is this: if you are not from Troy, you are not the real Foxy Lady. Branson and Ozark do not cut it! Tee hee! Busted!!

I am not sure how the locations are selected but have noticed it always stays the same! Ha,ha! Busted.

Maybe the two or three other Troy folks I have noticed live in my region but do not use my computer. I do not hide in the MV library when I work and play.

Have fun Foxy Lads!
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

#15 Jun 24, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the real Foxy Lady will take a break from a thread and forum where there are posers. Probably not a new thing on these forums, I just never thought about how easy it is to pretend you are somebody else. I knew when I began using this forum, it was not going to be very valid since there is no registration. I think people need to be accountable for their behaviors.
Bottom line is this: if you are not from Troy, you are not the real Foxy Lady. Branson and Ozark do not cut it! Tee hee! Busted!!
I am not sure how the locations are selected but have noticed it always stays the same! Ha,ha! Busted.
Maybe the two or three other Troy folks I have noticed live in my region but do not use my computer. I do not hide in the MV library when I work and play.
Have fun Foxy Lads!
Thank you, thank you for quitting using my name! I really do appreciate it. Yes, sometimes it shows I am in Troy, and sometime in Ozark. I was told it's all about the ISP, and I am not really sure how that works. But again, I do really appreciate you not using my name again!
Foxy Lady

Warrenton, MO

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, thank you for quitting using my name! I really do appreciate it. Yes, sometimes it shows I am in Troy, and sometime in Ozark. I was told it's all about the ISP, and I am not really sure how that works. But again, I do really appreciate you not using my name again!
"Bottom line is this: if you are not from Troy, you are not the real Foxy Lady"

Busted again, Foxy Lad! I will let your buddies do the tar and feathering. Bye!
sam

Forsyth, MO

#18 Jun 26, 2012
I think foxy lady is the grave digger
foxy hippo

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2012
Ooohh foxy lady dadadadada.
Foxy Lady

Rogersville, MO

#20 Jun 26, 2012
i think its funny for everyone to post as foxy lady
Foxy Lady

Cabool, MO

#21 Jun 26, 2012
The Foxy Lady thinks its funny the she is impersonated so often. Tee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyranny 24 min jjj12345 8
troy Thu True 7
Best way to keep the well house above freezing (Jan '14) Nov 24 Gwar 14
Do you approve of Jay Waggoner as Mayor? Nov 24 poster child 22
grace stilwell for mayor Nov 24 Rip 7
who's cheating who Nov 23 kitty cat 2
Willow fairies Nov 23 Wtf 2
Summersville Dating
Find my Match

Summersville People Search