who is foxy lady

Posted in the Summersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xof

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 21, 2012
 
?
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

xof wrote:
?
Who is me? What a unique question. I am me, silly.

I just can't get Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like a Lady song out of my head since you posted this!

Who is foxy lady!!
Who is foxy lady!!
Who is foxy lady!!

I am dancin'to that!!

Great tune! Thanks for the fun and entertainment.
Ambrosia

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL! It is just some old blabber mouth who makes up all sorts of crazy lies. Just sit back and enjoy it or just don't respond. Half of what they say is total bull, the other half makes virtually no sense at all.
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ambrosia wrote:
LOL! It is just some old blabber mouth who makes up all sorts of crazy lies. Just sit back and enjoy it or just don't respond. Half of what they say is total bull, the other half makes virtually no sense at all.
Just realized you are from Branson like the Foxy Lady that wishes he was me! Funny but silly. Keephaving fun and don'tfeel bad about killing a pretty decent thread. You need attention but did not get it here. Maybe you should go visit Branson and see what your town looks like. Tee, hee, fella. Tee hee!
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ambrosia wrote:
LOL! It is just some old blabber mouth who makes up all sorts of crazy lies. Just sit back and enjoy it or just don't respond. Half of what they say is total bull, the other half makes virtually no sense at all.
You got my attention Ambrosia because you speak the truth unlike that old woman who lies all the time.I pity the old fool!!!!!
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ambrosia wrote:
LOL! It is just some old blabber mouth who makes up all sorts of crazy lies. Just sit back and enjoy it or just don't respond. Half of what they say is total bull, the other half makes virtually no sense at all.
As long as I tell the truth, am nice to others and express my honest opinions, silly posts that attempt to make someone sad have absolutely no effect. Also, even though a few people steal my Foxy Lady name, I always use the same one.

I learn a lot and have loads of fun on this site. five minutes/day keeps my blood pressure low. Side hurts from laughing so much, though. thanks for all you people do to entertain and lift my spirits.
Foxy Lady

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am super honest and always use the same name. So, it proves that I am better than everyone else. I never try to hurt anyone's feelings, so there you go again, better than everyone else. Tee hee, my sides are aching from laughing at all you peons. Dude looks like a lady and go republicans and all that...
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Foxy Lady wrote:
I am super honest and always use the same name. So, it proves that I am better than everyone else. I never try to hurt anyone's feelings, so there you go again, better than everyone else. Tee hee, my sides are aching from laughing at all you peons. Dude looks like a lady and go republicans and all that...
Yup! Better go hide in the townlibrary or something cause every time you imitate me, you are from Branson. We are not rocket scientists but I cannot get a Branson locale by my name. Always Troy or maybe Ozark. Just a heads up, feller.Sorry if you are offended by the truth and intelligent conversations. You need to find you another name, or get in shape and be nicer and I will let you have my Foxy Lady name. But, you should not be able to steal it. Makes a mockery out of the fine MV topix site.
Foxy Lady

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

blah blah blah, go back to peeling them taters, four eyes. btw, love the "tan". I am not hiding anymore than you are.
Denny Ryan

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Foxy Lady wrote:
blah blah blah, go back to peeling them taters, four eyes. btw, love the "tan". I am not hiding anymore than you are.
You are the real Foxy Lady and that old woman is a big fake.She wants to be like you but the poor ole gal just don't have what it takes to have the class and style of a true Foxy lady like you.
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 23, 2012
 
Please stop picking on me! I am sorry I have offended anyone on here. Please forgive me!
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 24, 2012
 
Foxy Lady wrote:
Please stop picking on me! I am sorry I have offended anyone on here. Please forgive me!
You guys still are not the real Foxy Lady but trying hard. Not from Ozark or Branson. If you look, mine are always from the same town. Yuu need to change that and then people may believe you are me. So far, you are not very convincing.
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 24, 2012
 
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys still are not the real Foxy Lady but trying hard. Not from Ozark or Branson. If you look, mine are always from the same town. Yuu need to change that and then people may believe you are me. So far, you are not very convincing.
Please stop using my screen name. You are making people angry at me, and this is just not right. I beg you PLEASE stop! Thank you!
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 24, 2012
 
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop using my screen name. You are making people angry at me, and this is just not right. I beg you PLEASE stop! Thank you!
I guess the real Foxy Lady will take a break from a thread and forum where there are posers. Probably not a new thing on these forums, I just never thought about how easy it is to pretend you are somebody else. I knew when I began using this forum, it was not going to be very valid since there is no registration. I think people need to be accountable for their behaviors.

Bottom line is this: if you are not from Troy, you are not the real Foxy Lady. Branson and Ozark do not cut it! Tee hee! Busted!!

I am not sure how the locations are selected but have noticed it always stays the same! Ha,ha! Busted.

Maybe the two or three other Troy folks I have noticed live in my region but do not use my computer. I do not hide in the MV library when I work and play.

Have fun Foxy Lads!
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 24, 2012
 
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the real Foxy Lady will take a break from a thread and forum where there are posers. Probably not a new thing on these forums, I just never thought about how easy it is to pretend you are somebody else. I knew when I began using this forum, it was not going to be very valid since there is no registration. I think people need to be accountable for their behaviors.
Bottom line is this: if you are not from Troy, you are not the real Foxy Lady. Branson and Ozark do not cut it! Tee hee! Busted!!
I am not sure how the locations are selected but have noticed it always stays the same! Ha,ha! Busted.
Maybe the two or three other Troy folks I have noticed live in my region but do not use my computer. I do not hide in the MV library when I work and play.
Have fun Foxy Lads!
Thank you, thank you for quitting using my name! I really do appreciate it. Yes, sometimes it shows I am in Troy, and sometime in Ozark. I was told it's all about the ISP, and I am not really sure how that works. But again, I do really appreciate you not using my name again!
Foxy Lady

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 24, 2012
 
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, thank you for quitting using my name! I really do appreciate it. Yes, sometimes it shows I am in Troy, and sometime in Ozark. I was told it's all about the ISP, and I am not really sure how that works. But again, I do really appreciate you not using my name again!
"Bottom line is this: if you are not from Troy, you are not the real Foxy Lady"

Busted again, Foxy Lad! I will let your buddies do the tar and feathering. Bye!
sam

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I think foxy lady is the grave digger
foxy hippo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ooohh foxy lady dadadadada.
Foxy Lady

Bruner, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 26, 2012
 
i think its funny for everyone to post as foxy lady
Foxy Lady

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 26, 2012
 
The Foxy Lady thinks its funny the she is impersonated so often. Tee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summersville Discussions

Search the Summersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,072
Deleated Posts 6 hr Thads Friend 2
Main event vs anitas (Sep '10) 9 hr inthebutt 44
Kylie Long 15 hr cindy 1
Melinda Dewitt Tue Erica Wyble 8
Opening day Tue Benice 1
changing schools..really Mon Erica Wyble 5
•••
•••
•••
Summersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Summersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••