The Sullivan Rassling Show

Posted in the Sullivan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WrasslinRules

Bloomington, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2012
I've been seeing posters and flyers lately about some wrastling show happening this upcoming weekend, got one with my pizza i ordered from backstreet, I believe it's called the "justice for Mark" show....anybody know anything about that? Is this real? Is anyone going to this if it is real? I'd love to know more about it, as I will definitely be there if it is real! thanks ya'll.
Ahab the Arab

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Feb 21, 2012
In my country we call it wrestling. The loser is beheaded. Here is an Habib joke. "What do you call an infidel with a bee hive on his head". Beheaded, get it, Habib did
someone

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Yeah, its real. Its a show that's being put on by some of the local guys that are semi professional wrestlers. Its being put on by "Marks" brother in law as a tribute to him and to raise awareness of how he was killed in a DUI incident in which the driver escaped the vehicle after it was driven into a lake and the driver passed out on the roof of the car leaving the passenger "Mark" to drown. Marks family had hoped the driver would be held responsible for mark's death, but the prosecutor decided not to prosecute. Which has enraged Marks family.
KElley

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 21, 2012
And how do they really know who was driving..come on people! Tired of people playing the blame game!! My guess the deseased was not sober enough himself to make a conscience decision to swim and save his life? Please dont think im empathic to your situation but its time people take responsiblity for their own actions.
someone wrote:
Yeah, its real. Its a show that's being put on by some of the local guys that are semi professional wrestlers. Its being put on by "Marks" brother in law as a tribute to him and to raise awareness of how he was killed in a DUI incident in which the driver escaped the vehicle after it was driven into a lake and the driver passed out on the roof of the car leaving the passenger "Mark" to drown. Marks family had hoped the driver would be held responsible for mark's death, but the prosecutor decided not to prosecute. Which has enraged Marks family.
amazed

Bloomington, IN

#5 Feb 21, 2012
KElley wrote:
And how do they really know who was driving..come on people! Tired of people playing the blame game!! My guess the deseased was not sober enough himself to make a conscience decision to swim and save his life? Please dont think im empathic to your situation but its time people take responsiblity for their own actions.
<quoted text>
Right on Kelley. Everything now is someone elses fault and someone else blames it on everything and in the end nobody did it. Its against the law to drink and drive. There's a reason for it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2012
KElley wrote:
And how do they really know who was driving..come on people! Tired of people playing the blame game!! My guess the deseased was not sober enough himself to make a conscience decision to swim and save his life? Please dont think im empathic to your situation but its time people take responsiblity for their own actions.
<quoted text>
Dude....seriously? Police reports? News programs? The person who is driving's own account that he was driving? Or maybe the fact that there were only TWO people in that car when it crashed him and the passenger? Who else would you think was driving? Ghost Dad? Marc had a seizure in the seat while still buckled in and drowned. he couldn't get out because his body wasn't able to unbuckle and swim out. Check your facts before you open your mouth next time, fucko.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2012
someone wrote:
I would think that they knew he was driving since mark drowned while seatbelted into the passenger seat of the driver's car.
Oh...that too. So by your account, kelley, Marc was driving, crashed the car, then buckled himself into the passenger side belt and drowned? Again...check your facts.
KElley

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 22, 2012
INFact Im not a dude nor a ****o, or thrive on every post on this site. Really dont care and I have a life obviously unlike yourself Mr Cooper.merely stating the FACT that people need to quit playing the blame game.End of story.gbye!
Gary Cooper Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...that too. So by your account, kelley, Marc was driving, crashed the car, then buckled himself into the passenger side belt and drowned? Again...check your facts.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 22, 2012
KElley wrote:
INFact Im not a dude nor a ****o, or thrive on every post on this site. Really dont care and I have a life obviously unlike yourself Mr Cooper.merely stating the FACT that people need to quit playing the blame game.End of story.gbye!
<quoted text>
You have a life but yet you don't hesitate to post on this forum board with your clearly misguided opinions. It's pretty hard to play the "Blame Game" when the police report and the driver's own confession states that he was high on Mad Hatter when he drove into that lake. Like I said, check your facts before you decide to say anything, you don't know jack shit and hence, should not be posting your clearly biased opinions. End of Story, goodbye.
jimmy joe john

Brazil, IN

#11 Feb 22, 2012
It's Sullivan I think there scared to take on real cases if it's not a drug or drinking case they don't mess with it and Gary think about it it's not the first time a person has killed a another person with a car and never even got a ticket it was a few years ago in graysville It was when the turpen boy hit the guy on the motorcycle nothin was done there either

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 22, 2012
jimmy joe john wrote:
It's Sullivan I think there scared to take on real cases if it's not a drug or drinking case they don't mess with it and Gary think about it it's not the first time a person has killed a another person with a car and never even got a ticket it was a few years ago in graysville It was when the turpen boy hit the guy on the motorcycle nothin was done there either
Yep, when ti comes to justice, this town pretty much is apathetic.
Kissmyass

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 22, 2012
Gary Cooper Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a life but yet you don't hesitate to post on this forum board with your clearly misguided opinions. It's pretty hard to play the "Blame Game" when the police report and the driver's own confession states that he was high on Mad Hatter when he drove into that lake. Like I said, check your facts before you decide to say anything, you don't know jack shit and hence, should not be posting your clearly biased opinions. End of Story, goodbye.
Excuse me ! We can post whatever the hell we want. Who made you Topix moderator??? Freedom of speech man, deal w/ it. You have a opinion about everything, except yourself, so shut up and let everyone else say what they want to say . k ? Geeez !!! Im sure you have a come back that is just as lame and stupid too. Douche bag.
Expat

Catania, Italy

#14 Feb 22, 2012
You're right Kiss, you can post whatever you want, or can you?
If I decided to post your name, address, place of work, phone number and everything about your family am I entitled to claim that I also can post whatever I want?
When does freedom of speech turn into just being an asshole?
If I posted your kids names and where they went to school on a site known to pedophiles, is that freedom of speech or am I being an asshole? Or worse.
The point is you can share your thoughts without being a total jackass and I really don't see where Gary Cooper was doing anything but giving his opinion. If you don't agree with him fine but don't cry freedom of speech and then tell him to shut up.
kissmyass

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Not sure where your going w/ this or what your problem is , but only a fool gives threats over the internet.
kissmyass

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Feb 22, 2012
Expat wrote:
You're right Kiss, you can post whatever you want, or can you?
If I decided to post your name, address, place of work, phone number and everything about your family am I entitled to claim that I also can post whatever I want?
When does freedom of speech turn into just being an asshole?
If I posted your kids names and where they went to school on a site known to pedophiles, is that freedom of speech or am I being an asshole? Or worse.
The point is you can share your thoughts without being a total jackass and I really don't see where Gary Cooper was doing anything but giving his opinion. If you don't agree with him fine but don't cry freedom of speech and then tell him to shut up.
Oh and let him fight his own battles, okay.
just curious

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 22, 2012
Gary Cooper Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude....seriously? Police reports? News programs? The person who is driving's own account that he was driving? Or maybe the fact that there were only TWO people in that car when it crashed him and the passenger? Who else would you think was driving? Ghost Dad? Marc had a seizure in the seat while still buckled in and drowned. he couldn't get out because his body wasn't able to unbuckle and swim out. Check your facts before you open your mouth next time, fucko.
Wow what language. Im scared of you.
Mike Jordan

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Anyway, yes it is a pro wrestling show being help at the Central Elementary school gym on Main St. The Sullivan Daily Times will have an article about it on Friday. Regardless of people's simpleminded thoughts, Marc's death was in the hands of the driver of the car. This event is to raise awareness of what happens in the real world and what injustice happens every day. If you would like to come, the doors open at 6:30. Its going to be fun for the whole family.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2012
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what language. Im scared of you.
Wasn't even talking to you doofus, unless you are Kelley and just use two different ID's....which makes you someone too scared to back their own opinions and posts up with their face or real name, or just a plain idiot. I'm choosing the latter on that one.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 22, 2012
Kissmyass wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me ! We can post whatever the hell we want. Who made you Topix moderator??? Freedom of speech man, deal w/ it. You have a opinion about everything, except yourself, so shut up and let everyone else say what they want to say . k ? Geeez !!! Im sure you have a come back that is just as lame and stupid too. Douche bag.
No, what was posted was not an "opinion", it was an attempt to put blame on one of my friends, whom I have known for years, for an accident he was involved in that cost him his life, hence he can neither speak nor defend himself anymore, and based upon said post, the facts they were trying to state were false, misunderstood, or they were just completely fu*cked in the head and their "opinion" was wrong.

Yes, you have freedom of speech, and I respect your right to use it, but if you post something stupid or try to say something happened when the facts clearly state differently, be prepared for me or someone else, who have the balls to speak their mind, to call you out on it. Sorry if that offends you or hurts your little feelings....but it's a small town, and if you don't agree, I'm not hard to find. but I doubt we will ever have a face to face discussion so...your point is fail.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Feb 22, 2012
Mike Jordan wrote:
Anyway, yes it is a pro wrestling show being help at the Central Elementary school gym on Main St. The Sullivan Daily Times will have an article about it on Friday. Regardless of people's simpleminded thoughts, Marc's death was in the hands of the driver of the car. This event is to raise awareness of what happens in the real world and what injustice happens every day. If you would like to come, the doors open at 6:30. Its going to be fun for the whole family.
Yes, it will be great fun and a good way to honor a man, and a friend of ours, that never spoke ill of another person, and who's family needs help paying his final costs. So even if you can't go to the show, you can always donate to help out the family if you feel so inclined. I will be there with bells on as I am working the show, so I hope to see you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4th of july stabbing Tue Nojob 6
wheres the best place to eat in sullivan county (Oct '11) Mon TTT 45
Breakdown of Mayor's salary Nov 24 Social_Enigma 36
Wvcf discovery channel Nov 24 Social_Enigma 2
Nerium Nov 24 Social_Enigma 4
Squared away stress games Nov 24 Social_Enigma 2
f.b.i. Nov 24 Social_Enigma 4

Flood Warning for Sullivan County was issued at November 27 at 10:54AM EST

Sullivan Dating
Find my Match

Sullivan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sullivan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sullivan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:59AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
NBC Sports 5:57 AM
Report: Indy ready for "remote possibility" of Rams game moving
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback