Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
10,721 - 10,740 of 21,650 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's happy to get any response. He pretends people really like him and his opinions are actually intelligent.
Projecting again are you. You right wingers spend all of your time blaming others for your petty problems. You need counseling for that.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again are you. You right wingers spend all of your time blaming others for your petty problems. You need counseling for that.
Thanks for the advice. I will have to take some time and evaluate my life. I guess all I needed was to hear it from you.
(end sarcasm)
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

I've Been crazy so long that sometimes I forget that most of the rest of you are somewhat sane.Maybe that is why I usually just accept people the way they are.I'm the last person to judge others as I am far from any definition of perfect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice. I will have to take some time and evaluate my life. I guess all I needed was to hear it from you.
(end sarcasm)
Your attention span is so short you are not going to be spending any time evaluating anything.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

waco1954 wrote:
I've Been crazy so long that sometimes I forget that most of the rest of you are somewhat sane.Maybe that is why I usually just accept people the way they are.I'm the last person to judge others as I am far from any definition of perfect.
I hope that you didn't include OregonSUX in the sane category. He's just another product of FloriDuh. Even the gators are meaner and dumber in FloriDuh. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you didn't include OregonSUX in the sane category. He's just another product of FloriDuh. Even the gators are meaner and dumber in FloriDuh. Lol
Who the hell wants to live in Florida? It is almost as hot as the firepit that is Texas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

As usual...HELP US GOVERNMENT HELP US!

"There have been more than 9,000 wildfires throughout the state, causing damage to some 400 homes and burning 2.2 million acres of land.

Texas officials are seeking aid from the federal government to help mitigate the expected $3 billion in losses because of the severe drought."

LIN
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell wants to live in Florida? It is almost as hot as the firepit that is Texas.
Yeah its really hot here.and so humid! Actually I like to go out in the middle of the day and get the pushmower out and mow the hell out of these three acres.I love to sweat it makes me feel alive.Got a new riding mower but it is gathering dust.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attention span is so short you are not going to be spending any time evaluating anything.
You must be an excellent judge of character to get all of that out of a few posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
"There have been more than 9,000 wildfires throughout the state, causing damage to some 400 homes and burning 2.2 million acres of land.
Texas officials are seeking aid from the federal government to help mitigate the expected $3 billion in losses because of the severe drought."
LIN
Spoken by the person on welfare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
We like it hot here. Keeps the weak out.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
LIN
WELL...its like this America..do you GIVE us the three billion...or do we TAKE it?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Oregon SUX, and NRH Man you're both nuttier than a five dollar fruit cake.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

This Perrywinkle fella is sharp. He should run for POTUS.

President of Perrywinkle Land that is, after they secede.

And take Shrub with you !!!!!!!!!!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
Oregon SUX, and NRH Man you're both nuttier than a five dollar fruit cake.
5 dollar fruitcake? I figure I would be worth at least a ten dollar cake. I'm easy, but I'm not that cheap.

“THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!!!”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD SPOKEN TO THIS GENERATION!!!

The Glory of Men Must Die
From Our Lord, Our God and Savior-For ALL Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: For I have caused the earth to become angry. Lo, the depths of the earth tremble at My nearness, and soon this planet shall rage!... It shall rage against you, O deceitful generation! It shall devour and consume this generation!... Scouring from the earth all man has made!

The Scriptures do not lie! And My prophets speak, yet the people refuse to hear!... They will not listen. Even My own people will not believe, yet their belief is not at all required... For My will is set, and can in no wise be turned back! The truth of My Word stands! It speaks throughout the generations and echoes throughout eternity!...

For I AM THE LORD!...

YaHuWaH!...I am EL Shaddai!(God Almighty)...

And I shall surely perform all I have spoken.

I shall not cease, nor relent, nor shall I be turned back from My purpose!... The kingdoms of men must die! And the evil of men must be destroyed!... All must be wiped away!

Peoples of the earth, you have hated life!

You have polluted MY garden!

DISEASED AND AWFUL GENERATION,
YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE GARDEN!...

And so I am come to cleanse! And to wipe away!...

I am come down!...

MY FACE IS VERY NEAR!

Do you feel the heat of My wrath, O ignorant and vain peoples?!... You retain no knowledge at all! Only greed and wickedness, wickedness upon wickedness, passes before your eyes without ceasing... And oh how you love to have it so!
DEAD GENERATION! Your hearts are stone!... Day after day you build up wrath, the vessels overflow! Day by day, the bodies are stacked up in heaps! Day by day, the unborn are slaughtered!... Whole generations of people murdered without cause! Multitudes of innocent cast off as refuse!... Yet you think Me too harsh, and My punishments too severe, My judgments unfair?!

I AM THE LORD, AND THIS IS MY EARTH!
THESE ARE MY CHILDREN!...

All you see, from the ground beneath your feet
To the farthest reaches of the universe, is MINE!...

And I shall do as I please!

I shall do according to the counsel of My own will...

For I am God!

Therefore, O peoples of the earth, because you have slaughtered the innocent and murdered your neighbor... Lo, you have even made for yourselves laws, that all may do their pleasure in unrighteousness and perform evil at their leisure... So then shall I also declare MY Law, and it shall fall hard upon the backs of all nations!
Yea, I have put forth the decree, and hasten to carry out your sentences, O peoples of the earth! And what is the sentence, you ask?...>Look upon the slaughtered innocent, look upon their torn and broken bodies... Behold how they are torn in pieces! See how their blood pours down and their limbs are strewn about!... LOOK!!! Look how they are scraped out of their motherís womb!... Look upon the works of your hands, you evil and most wicked generation!... LOOK UPON YOUR WICKEDNESS!!! LOOK UPON ALL YOU HAVE DONE!<
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

GOD is GOD.WHATEVER GOD reveals to me I will gladly accept....as I accept any judgment HE puts upon me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

WilliamFlorence321 wrote:
HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD SPOKEN TO THIS GENERATION!!!
The Glory of Men Must Die
From Our Lord, Our God and Savior-For ALL Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says The Lord: For I have caused the earth to become angry. Lo, the depths of the earth tremble at My nearness, and soon this planet shall rage!... It shall rage against you, O deceitful generation! It shall devour and consume this generation!... Scouring from the earth all man has made!
The Scriptures do not lie! And My prophets speak, yet the people refuse to hear!... They will not listen. Even My own people will not believe, yet their belief is not at all required... For My will is set, and can in no wise be turned back! The truth of My Word stands! It speaks throughout the generations and echoes throughout eternity!...
For I AM THE LORD!...
YaHuWaH!...I am EL Shaddai!(God Almighty)...
And I shall surely perform all I have spoken.
I shall not cease, nor relent, nor shall I be turned back from My purpose!... The kingdoms of men must die! And the evil of men must be destroyed!... All must be wiped away!
Peoples of the earth, you have hated life!
You have polluted MY garden!
DISEASED AND AWFUL GENERATION,
YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE GARDEN!...
And so I am come to cleanse! And to wipe away!...
I am come down!...
MY FACE IS VERY NEAR!
Do you feel the heat of My wrath, O ignorant and vain peoples?!... You retain no knowledge at all! Only greed and wickedness, wickedness upon wickedness, passes before your eyes without ceasing... And oh how you love to have it so!
DEAD GENERATION! Your hearts are stone!... Day after day you build up wrath, the vessels overflow! Day by day, the bodies are stacked up in heaps! Day by day, the unborn are slaughtered!... Whole generations of people murdered without cause! Multitudes of innocent cast off as refuse!... Yet you think Me too harsh, and My punishments too severe, My judgments unfair?!
I AM THE LORD, AND THIS IS MY EARTH!
THESE ARE MY CHILDREN!...
All you see, from the ground beneath your feet
To the farthest reaches of the universe, is MINE!...
And I shall do as I please!
I shall do according to the counsel of My own will...
For I am God!
Therefore, O peoples of the earth, because you have slaughtered the innocent and murdered your neighbor... Lo, you have even made for yourselves laws, that all may do their pleasure in unrighteousness and perform evil at their leisure... So then shall I also declare MY Law, and it shall fall hard upon the backs of all nations!
Yea, I have put forth the decree, and hasten to carry out your sentences, O peoples of the earth! And what is the sentence, you ask?...>Look upon the slaughtered innocent, look upon their torn and broken bodies... Behold how they are torn in pieces! See how their blood pours down and their limbs are strewn about!... LOOK!!! Look how they are scraped out of their motherís womb!... Look upon the works of your hands, you evil and most wicked generation!... LOOK UPON YOUR WICKEDNESS!!! LOOK UPON ALL YOU HAVE DONE!<
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
My, what a cheerful post!
Amf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Vote!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by the person on welfare.
Spoken by the person with a sugar daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sugar Land News Video

•••
•••

Sugar Land Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sugar Land People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE