Bethel, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Abolish the fed wrote:
You think black people actually think they have some kind of input in the selection process?
Chimps.

Since: Mar 09

Hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Hank Whitfield wrote:
Our "president" in Washington is spending upwards of 1 BILLION dollars for his "re-election".
is this not buying an election Or does it only apply to the candidates you dislike ?
There is no way to stop how much a candidate spends. If he is that popular and people like him that much there is nothing you can do. If everyone in the country sent him 100.00 that's well over a billion dollars.
The real problems are where did the money come from. Citizens united is a joke, and campaign finance reform is a necessity.
In the end it's not the candidate buying the election that is a problem (they still have convince us to vote for them), it's who's buying the candidate that is the problem
Abolish the fed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Spelling wrote:
Does anyone here think their vote amounts to anything? Please tell me how it makes a difference, and I will tell my own fairy tale.
Your vote means nothing in the selection process.
Abolish the fed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Plastiqman wrote:
You people are reall movers and shakers. Get all worked up and blog about it. Then when the time comes go and vote! The hieght of impotence keep the dream alive, you pathetic sheep. Are there any millionaires on this thread?
My millionare dreams went up in flames, six figure income down to poverty level.

Thank you federal reserve!
Abolish the fed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Plastiqman wrote:
Sorry my friend, I wish better times were coming
Sometimes the tree of liberty needs watering, the government is turning on the people.
Darth Hater

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

IF Linda McMahon invades my space with her commercials again, I WILL KILL MYSELF AND POST IT ON YOU TUBE

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

The Real Santa Claus wrote:
If I live in Connecticut, I would vote for Linda. It is past Midnight, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and her fish, and to the five Sam Brothers.
It is always good to hear from you. Thanks for the bags of gold for me and Tippy.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Plastiqman wrote:
Sorry my friend, I wish better times were coming
Good times are not coming for many many years.
Tippy

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Do we have to go through this crap with McMahon again... I'd rather vote for a pet rock... the republicans have a good candidate in Shays yet they let her millions influence them... she knows nothing about being a legislator and is just trying one more time to buy herself into the Senate.
The old man

Wethersfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh! This is very good news. I was wondereding where all the communist-leftist oblamo supporters where hanging out. Now I have found them. I was concerned that maybe some of them were growing up. Or worse maybe some of them actually got a job and some responsibility.

I wasn't concidering voting for McMachon but after reading the postings here I am making a significant donation to her campaign immediately.

I love voting with my wallet. I'm black, I'm wealthy and I'm republican. 300K$ house? What?! You want me to move to the ghetto?
COONhunter

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

The old man wrote:
Oh! This is very good news. I was wondereding where all the communist-leftist oblamo supporters where hanging out. Now I have found them. I was concerned that maybe some of them were growing up. Or worse maybe some of them actually got a job and some responsibility.
I wasn't concidering voting for McMachon but after reading the postings here I am making a significant donation to her campaign immediately.
I love voting with my wallet. I'm black, I'm wealthy and I'm republican. 300K$ house? What?! You want me to move to the ghetto?
no just STFU
so muchcorruption

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Tippy wrote:
Do we have to go through this crap with McMahon again... I'd rather vote for a pet rock... the republicans have a good candidate in Shays yet they let her millions influence them... she knows nothing about being a legislator and is just trying one more time to buy herself into the Senate.
"I see no reason to live, other than to be free."
so muchcorruption

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

yes yes I know says only those making $ 250k /yr but people should be well aware that this isn't going to work that way and the middle class will also end up being taxed. There's already a shortage of doctors
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

There are 21 new taxes to pay for Obamacare.
And 16,000 new irs agents. But no new doctors...
alittlebitofheav en

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I already know people in my business will have to be cut loose. business makes a profit (oh heaven forbid).
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Niikk wrote:
There are 21 new taxes to pay for Obamacare.
And 16,000 new irs agents. But no new doctors...
obama didn't hire those new agents to check the status of your health insurance.......irs agents do AUDITS.......obama is going to start audits on the middle class, who do you think is going to pay for his legislation?
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>obama didn't hire those new agents to check the status of your health insurance.......irs agents do AUDITS.......obama is going to start audits on the middle class, who do you think is going to pay for his legislation?
They are hired to collect $ to pay for the health care!
in british accentplease

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Niikk wrote:
<quoted text>
I read with a British accent.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Niikk wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right!......get ready for our audits, things are gonna get like "big brother" soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Suffield Discussions

Search the Suffield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Jun '14 Berwynn 55
Looking for Lisa Deni May '14 stephanie 1
Searching May '14 Dave 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman Samuel 780
david bartini suffield,ct alcoholic & wifebeate... (Dec '13) Apr '14 Concerned Citizen 3
Enfield Man Gets Approval To Open 'Powder Hollo... Apr '14 Dave Miller 1
Former Granby Police Captain David Bourque Expe... (Jul '11) Mar '14 Dead Pig 5
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Suffield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Suffield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••