United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

He does not like white people. He caters to his own. I feel scared at school around him.
Mom

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Really, when my child was there he was very nice.
Jbob

Tatum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Ok I'm white. Coach Hawkins was over in the high school my freshman year. I got kicked out of class every day and he kept me out of ISS as much as possible. He was a hardass to everybody and treated everybody equal
SHS students

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Jbob wrote:
OkH I'm white. Coach Hawkins was over in the high school my freshman year. I got kicked out of class every day and he kept me out of ISS as much as possible. He was a hardass to everybody and treated everybody equal
You must be a student that everyone knows your and your parent or a athelete . Now that is had come forward I feel that more might sign a already passed around Pation to get him out quick or even off work with pay until court. This way he has had all the right ways to be compensated until justice. I hope he had enjoyed his nice Cadillac. Will not be long before its for sale or reposesed.
Jbob

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Ok you can ask anybody. I moved here in 8th. My parents have little money and I hate Stuttgart sports so no I wasn't an athlete. Coach Hawkins never met my parents, but when I got in trouble I just manned up and took my punishment and treated him with respect instead of trying to argue and acting foolish like most kids do. So I'd check myself before making accusations
SHS students

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Jbob wrote:
Ok you can ask anybody. I moved here in 8th. My parents have little money and I hate Stuttgart sports so no I wasn't an athlete. Coach Hawkins never met my parents, but when I got in trouble I just manned up and took my punishment and treated him with respect instead of trying to argue and acting foolish like most kids do. So I'd check myself before making accusations
Ok your black by the way type, " check myself". LOL!!!!!. By the way, same subject but different person, Mr. Moore is a firm but honest teacher/person. Why would he put so much thought and time into what he has came forward with? He has been around for many years teaching. He is teacher kids of parents that he reached years ago. Both my mom and dad were in his class at one point and time .
Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

He will be ok!!! Black folks always win. Just saying
Jbob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

I like mr Moore too. I don't know what issue they had but I say that I their business. I just coach Hawkins was always fair with me
Hart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

SHS students wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a student that everyone knows your and your parent or a athelete . Now that is had come forward I feel that more might sign a already passed around Pation to get him out quick or even off work with pay until court. This way he has had all the right ways to be compensated until justice. I hope he had enjoyed his nice Cadillac. Will not be long before its for sale or reposesed.
Mr Hawkins dont drive a cadillac get ur info correct & no u dont have to be black to say check urself. Sounds like ur a little racist
wow

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

He was cool but not prejudice! He just didn't like stupidity! I acted up all the time and would take my phone and give me Saturday school but when I started acting right he didn't care he would just yell out my name! Kindness and well behaved gets you a long way with him!!! If he sees you trying to improve yourself than he will let you!
SHS student

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Im white, coach hawkins is awesome. Everytime i got in trouble or sent to the office, He did what he could to keep me out of trouble.
wow

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Is coach Hawkins principal at SjHS now? Was the letter from Bobby Moore about him!?
concerned parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Mr Moore is a weird dude. His personality or lack there of probably just clashes with Coach Hawkins management style. He needs to quit crying and take legal action instead of writing a lte.

Clarendon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Hawkins is a racist. He attacks white people, and lets blacks get away with anything. He is not a nice person. His wife seems like a much better person than he does. It seems like that Mr. Hawkins needs to find Jesus. He does not seem to have humanity about him.
white person

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

he is not racist!
oh, and jesus isn't real.

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Jesus is real, and one day, everyone will acknowledge that. Hawkins is a bad racist. Anyone could see that just by hearing him talk. He is extremely radical, and he should not even have a job with that attitude, especially a job over anyone.

Hawkins should be fired and Moore made principle.

Hawkins is not a nice person.
sssss

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Principal not principle
Just wondering

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Moore is a creep and when I was in school the rumor was that Mr. Moore felt up under the little girls shirts!! No one putted him or wrote long ass letters to the Editor!! Finally an educated black man that is tough on his students bc he thinks they have potential is a racist! Then what are you for saying that child is black because Of the way he types....lol at you dummy!! You've been raised to stereotype people so keep up the good work! It's sad that Coach Sarnie never made headlines when all us black people felt that he treated our kids at PAE like he did! Hell tried to have my ten year old son arrested for a fight on the playground and I am pretty sure no blood was shed or even any bruises so y jail for a ten year old! Blacks have been dealing with this racist town and teachers for years and for Coach Hawkins I pray he wins!!

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

If Saranie is bad, then go after him, by all means. Hawkins is a terrible racist miserable person. He does not need to be around children. We need someone like Napoleon Davis who is the same with all people no matter the color. He expects good things of all people. Napoleon would not put up with this racist stuff.
Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
If Saranie is bad, then go after him, by all means. Hawkins is a terrible racist miserable person. He does not need to be around children. We need someone like Napoleon Davis who is the same with all people no matter the color. He expects good things of all people. Napoleon would not put up with this racist stuff.
I agree and I am a person of color. Get rid of him NOW! Sorry BAMF. Be gone I yell ya be gone. Hawkins is no good. More to come I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Stuttgart Forum right now

Search the Stuttgart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dusty 46 min mez 10
School Uniforms.... 1 hr concerned 6
Jacob Davis aka Burger 3 hr guest 3
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr guest 28,952
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Green earth 206
Emily Cofield and Taylor Harvey 4 hr 2Cute4U 3
Lynn Simpson 4 hr Brittney 12
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Arkansas County was issued at July 23 at 4:08PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stuttgart Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stuttgart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••