Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#142949 May 26, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these anti-gay marriage bans should even be on the ballot in the first place. why on earth are people voting on people's civil rights?
Well, I agree with ya.......it's not like we have been able to vote on the right to marry for heterosexuals!!!
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#142950 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>No, I did not. That is the problem that you gays have, Kennedy knows the difference.
Not exactly he ruled on favor of gays many times so...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#142951 May 26, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think blacks are going to vote for Mitt Romney? Seriously?
IOf course not. But this is not about voting for President, it is about support for gay marriage. Obama supporting it does not equate to blacks supporting it. Not by a longshot. Obama will still get support from his black voters, but not for gay marriage.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142952 May 26, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many homosexual men are in prison because they raped little children." Really? Did you take a survey while you were in there?
"Many murders that have been linked to necrophilia?" That is just about the stupidest thing I've ever seen on Topix.
"many serial killers & rapists actually ARE homosexual." I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
"How else would you describe the high amount of homosexual & perverse behavior in many prisons" Gee.... other than the fact that they don't keep men and women in the same prison?
It is impossible to "recruit" someone to be a homosexual, you silly boy. How are you ignorant? Well geez.... I don't think you learned any that shit at a University. If you were educated you would know better than to make such ridiculous claims.
"Really? Did you take a survey while you were in there?"
-No, it's a known fact. Female prisons engage in lesbianism & male prisoners do it anally rape their own. Hell, even the Boondocks made an entire episode about homosexual behavior in prison.

"That is just about the stupidest thing I've ever seen on Topix."
-Of course it's stupid to you, you're too retarded to realize perverts are mentally ill. Kenneth Douglas was both a rapist & a serial killer, & he may very will be homosexual due to his twisted perverted mind. Of course, I don't expect your backward-ass Liberal mind to understand.

"I'm beginning to see a pattern here."
-Go watch a TV show that shows what goes on behind prison walls if you don't believe me. You'd be surprise how many gays & lesbos outnumber the straights.

"Gee.... other than the fact that they don't keep men and women in the same prison?"
-Case & point: prisoners engage in homosexual behavior because men & women are not allowed to interact with each other. Ashame it took you this long to figure it out.

"Well geez.... I don't think you learned any that shit at a University. If you were educated you would know better than to make such ridiculous claims."
-What ridiculous claims? That you don't know what you're talking about? How "ridiculous" of me./sarcasm

You seem like the kind of person who gets her news from MTV, lol dumbass
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142953 May 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
The risk of anal cancer "soars" by nearly 4,000% for men who have sex with men. The rate doubles again for those who are HIV positive. A Michigan homosexual newspaper admits there is no such thing as "safe sex" to prevent this "soaring" cancer risk. Condoms offer only limited protection.
- Homosexual men face a significantly higher risk of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, anal cancer, gonorrhea and gastrointestinal infections as a result of their sexual practices.
- Men who engage in sodomy are 860% more likely to contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD), increasing up to 500% their risk of contracting HIV/AIDS. Men who commit acts of sodomy with men have large numbers of anonymous partners, which can result in rapid, extensive transmission of STDs. Control of STDs is a central component of HIV infection prevention in the United States; resurgence of bacterial STDs threatens national HIV infection prevention efforts.
BINGO!!!

This is precisely why I'm glad sodomites are not allowed to donate blood. Their AIDS/HIV, Herpes B, Syphilis, & Gonorrhea would contaminate our blood that is used to save life. But no thanks to the repelling of DADT, that may all change. Our military will be the first to suffer with the Gay Plague
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142954 May 26, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they cannot, the law does not recognize animals as having rights. in most jurisdictions they are classified as property.
Hmmm...kind of like children /sarcasm
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142955 May 26, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Bisexual fool! Now tell us all the circumstances when you came to the realization that you were a heterosexual and "Chose" to go that route,I mean since it's a choice like you said,right? LOL,Even though the vast majority of mental health professionals say you are full of shit! But we'll listen to you because you know more than the experts,right? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
I'm sorry but I hate bi people. If you ask me what I hate, I'll say exactly that. They like boys and girls, and it's usually awkward for boys AND for girls- for everyone! It's so sketchy, like pick one: either you're gay or straight, DECIDE! otherwise this just freaks me out, GOD DAMN IT!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#142960 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
Hi Doc,
Your post comes from a Religious site......with no numbers but lots of percentages, which truly mean nothing.

But you know that and enjoy posting bogus figures anyway!!!

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#142966 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry liar, but studies show that gays are promiscuous by nature. The rate of gay men being 80% of the new HIV cases in Canada and 71% in the U.S. is irrefutable.
Here is the link, gay ride: http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/Pn...
Sorry doc, your link is run by Emmaus Ministries, a gay hating fake religious christian site. Your stats are scientifically inept as always, as GodSmacked so eloquently busted you on. So you ran here. Idiot.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#142968 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you lie about your child abuse, you lie about all.
This is where they got the information from:
1. International Journal of Epidemiology, Vol 26, 657-661, "Modelling the Impact of HIV Disease on Mortality in Gay and Bisexual Men."
It appears as an article written in 1997 and is used in many sites....mostly Religious or anti-gay sites.

Figures that you would back peddle......lol!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#142969 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Black Rose T-H, your information comes from NAMBLA and a child abuse site.
This is where he got his information from and the source of it, gay fool:
1. International Journal of Epidemiology, Vol 26, 657-661, "Modelling the Impact of HIV Disease on Mortality in Gay and Bisexual Men."
Sorry doc......only idiots like yourself bring up NAMBLA.

And you already posted the link to where he got his information........now, your just back peddling because you got your butt handed to ya!!!
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142970 May 26, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo..... Infertile couples are not a true marriage... Check...
And consider this. There are are many studies that show that "gayness" is not passed on any more than "heterosexualness" (is that a word?)
What the studies do show is that for the overwhelming number of children in gay households are better attended to than heterosexual couples where many may be "accidental" births because every child has been planned for.
I frankly don't subscribe to the "fear" of homosexuality and you shouldn't either.
Get to know them. There's something to be said about knowing people personally rather than as a number or statistic on paper. I encourage you to have the intelligence and courage to find out for yourself before passing judgement.
Just saying.
Peace
"What the studies do show is that for the overwhelming number of children in gay households are better attended to than heterosexual couples where many may be "accidental" births because every child has been planned for. "
-Probably because gays can't reproduce. No reproducing = no babies = more $$$ to spend for themselves, like recuiting children for molesting. LOL

"I frankly don't subscribe to the "fear" of homosexuality and you shouldn't either."
-LOL I wasn't even aware I had a "fear" of homosexuals. As much as their buttsex & orgies disgust me, I loathe their excuses much more.

"Get to know them."
-I know a few...unfortunately

"There's something to be said about knowing people personally rather than as a number or statistic on paper."
-Yeah, it sure seems like AIDS & STDs no longer becomes a "personal" matter once an epidemic occurs. You can thank the Gay & Sexual Revolution for that!

"I encourage you to have the intelligence and courage to find out for yourself before passing judgement."
-Don't lecture me having intelligence & courage. I happen to be very blunt & if there is something I disagree with, goddammit I will disagree with it! I am entitled to that right & I don't have accept another person's behavior if I don't want to. Most people I know are afraid to say they disagree with homosexuality because they know you freaks will bully them & shun them as "homophobes." And I am one of the very few people who will openly admit he disagrees with homosexuality, pedophilia, & other disgusting/destructive lifestyles. So don't lecture on using courage & intelligence until you have leveled yourself with that criticism first!
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142972 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>No, bisexuals are at least half normal. Gays are completed screwed and were abused to the max.
If you chart the sexual deviancy brain factor in both homosexuals and pedophiles, you will find no difference.
Seems kind of shady if you ask me. I mean, why can't they just pick a side? They are obviously confused. All the bisexuals I have met were very promiscuous. There are many LUGs (Lesbians-Until-Graduation) & they are all "bi-curious" only for the attention & I can't tell the real bisexuals (which are really closet homos) from the ones that are faking it. Bisexuals are just greedy. Plain & simple. They want to have the cake & eat it too. Bi girls are probably great for threesome, but they aren't wifey material. Personally I prefer straight women because I'm a straight guy. Plus many bisexuals are polygamists, meaning they are all perverts

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#142973 May 26, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
Obama supporting it does not equate to blacks supporting it. Not by a longshot.
But your wrong.

Poll: People of Color More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Whites

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/05/people...

Notably among groups, 59 percent of African-Americans in this survey express support for gay marriage - up from 41 percent in combined ABC/Post polls this spring and last summer. Likewise, 65 percent support Obama's new position on the issue. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People announced its support for gay marriage last weekend.

Fewer whites, 46 percent, approve of Obama's announcement, and 50 percent support gay marriage - numerically (albeit not statistically significantly) the fewest since 2010.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142974 May 27, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't personally have a total understanding of Bisexuality......but it's not like flipping on a light switch.
As I understand it.....when a person is bisexual and they are with someone of the opposite-sex.....they consider themselves heterosexual and function as heterosexual for as long as they are in that relationship........their bisexuality NEVER goes away, but it is not acted upon.....again as I understand it. The same is true when they are involved with someone of the Same-Sex.
Being bisexual doesn't give them the right to have 2 votes.....that's just being ignorant on your part!!!
Chaz's girlfriend didn't change because of Chaz's surgery.....she's still attracted to Chaz and Chaz's sexual orientation didn't change either.....He's still attracted to women!!!
FREAKS!
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#142976 May 27, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bill, remember when you decided my posts weren't tolerant and diverse enough for you so you went "Poof" and all my posts were gone? How do you do that?
Never happened,remember when that mouth is open! LOL,To bad that Alzheimer's is finally catching up to you dic head! The Mods are the one's who read the posts and then delete them so blame them! Apparently you've had a lot of them removed but don't blame me,look unto thy self! Prove it or STFU! And whats with the creepy stalking of people eh,did you do that to the X-wifey?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#142982 May 27, 2012
Why chose the word "Gay" to describe a queer?

Queer or Odd would be more appropriate.

#142984 May 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
Why chose the word "Gay" to describe a queer?
Queer or Odd would be more appropriate.
Wow you homophobes really have nothing better to do with your time but spend all day long worrying what gay people do.

#142985 May 27, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>No, bullcrapper, trickery would be a gay judge in California or the 7 legislative routes that have caused 7 states to have same sex marriage against their will.
The people in Arizona voted to not allow same sex marriage, so the trickery was gays thinking they could trick them.
It's 2012 and you still don't know about the tyranny of the majority?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_m...

For the last time America isn't a direct democracy. it is a Representative democracy. The founding fathers realized that they could not allow the majority to vote on things because they would vote in their own interests over the interests and rights of minorities. American elect politicians and judges to follow the Constitution. And since the 14th amendment of the US Constitution says all people are equal under the law all of this gay marriage bans are null, void, and unconstitutional.

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#142987 May 27, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have proven just that and that you are a typical gay liar.
Yes, there are gay men and women who are in opposite sex marriages and they molest same sex children.
95% of the RCC priest molestation cases were homosexuals molesting children.
Why would any sane person argue for gays marrying same sex animals, which is what you are saying?
It is also a fact that all pedophiles are homosexuals, and none of these pedophiles ever focus on the boy's penis, but the boys butt and the girl's vagina. This is also why 70% of prisoners admit to consensual gay sex.(It is all one same shame perversion)
Psychiatrist also report that none of you freaks ever engage in exclusive perversions.
I've never heard anything so insane as your comments. You ought to print that out and take it to a professional and ask for help.

Meanwhile, all you have to do if you want to see the percentage of gays who mo1est is go to a $ex offender registry like the one for the State of Texas that lists the age and gender of each mo1ester's victim(s). You can enter even a gay-friendly zip code and pull a random sample and you'll see that well over 90% are men mo1esting little girls ONLY. 2 to 3% are women molesters. 2 to 3% are men who molested both genders. 2 to 3% are men who molested males only.

Nice try, but lies don't work when there are real world examples that ANYONE can go look at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Studio-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr free for all 5,081
Actress Daniele Watts, detained by police in St... 5 hr etpimvx 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 22 hr bubba 69 2
Wow Beaners Don't Know How To Drive Fri Jose Pablo Alonzo... 1
Review: Tarzana Tow Truck Fri JohnD 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
•••

Studio-City News Video

•••
•••

Studio-City Jobs

•••