Eight arrested in Wisconsin meth case

Full story: TwinCities.com

Eight people now have been arrested after a methamphetamine manufacturing investigation that spanned two counties and four months.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2010
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 29, 2010
To have that stuff around the kids should result in a bullet to both heads of the parents.

And we wonder what is wrong with people today.

“groovygirlinmn@g mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 29, 2010
lithium batteries are used in the production of Meth?! I had no idea.......
jerry person

Cumberland, WI

#3 Apr 29, 2010
If you take two types of asprin the proffessional exaduraters will tell you it is meth. They have failed to tell you every American in the 50`s and 60`s were meth heads everytime they had a cold. Evry druggist made meth.
With todays trained exadurators these people may have shared a bottle of asprins. Remeber to lie and mislead is an act of perversion. These are trained with a degree proffessional perverts.
Ah Well

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 29, 2010
Look at that list of ingredients and someone please explain how this drug is popular. Who the hell wants to injest battery acid, drain cleaner, and toxic chemicals?

People are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stoddard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 14 hr Aaron Salmon 7,040
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Lepsch Ready With Appeal Of Guilty Verdict In M... Jul '14 hami 1
Just Sayin Jul '14 Red Rover 1
Looking info on fort Mccoy Cuban Refugees 1980 (Nov '09) Jun '14 LOUIS DIAZ 11
Tea party, police clash in western Wisconsin town Jun '14 kuda 27
•••

Flood Warning for Vernon County was issued at August 29 at 4:12AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Stoddard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000