First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sharp

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2010
So we are hearing all this stuff about his step-son, what about his real son? I've heard he has had some sex scandals with a couple of the high school girls. Is he following in his daddys foot steps?
grow up

Coweta, OK

#2 Aug 15, 2010
Sharp wrote:
So we are hearing all this stuff about his step-son, what about his real son? I've heard he has had some sex scandals with a couple of the high school girls. Is he following in his daddys foot steps?
hummm sounds like to me that Austin turned you down at one point in time
Freida

Russellville, AR

#3 Aug 16, 2010
High school kids experimenting with sex? I can't believe it!(I have been living in a cave for 47 years though. I might have missed something.)

Since: Jun 10

ADAIR COUNTY

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Sharp wrote:
So we are hearing all this stuff about his step-son, what about his real son? I've heard he has had some sex scandals with a couple of the high school girls. Is he following in his daddys foot steps?
Following in his daddy's footsteps? I've known Austin for over 5 years and have never heard nor see any type of illicit or immoral activities. He was a heck of a Game Warden and made it his mission to catch as many poachers and other illegal activity as humanly possible. If you are a parent, you know full well we can try to instill good moral values and the right from wrong, but unless you're standing over them 100% of the time, young people will and always have made mistakes. I don't pretend to know much about his son/stepson, or whatever, but I do know that Austin's mission is to try and correct the problems from past administrations with a very limited budget. If you only have $1.50 and a gallon of gas is $2.50, you're not going to get very much and will be slow going.
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#5 Jul 26, 2012
MAJOR CASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Following in his daddy's footsteps? I've known Austin for over 5 years and have never heard nor see any type of illicit or immoral activities. He was a heck of a Game Warden and made it his mission to catch as many poachers and other illegal activity as humanly possible. If you are a parent, you know full well we can try to instill good moral values and the right from wrong, but unless you're standing over them 100% of the
time, young people will and always have made
mistakes. I don't pretend to know much about his
son/stepson, or whatever, but I do know that
Austin's mission is to try and correct the
problems from past administrations with a very
limited budget. If you only have $1.50 and a
gallon of gas is $2.50, you're not going to get

very much and will be slow going.
Now David can spend the next for years correcting it since Austin didn't correct ANYTHING!
haha

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now David can spend the next for years correcting it since Austin didn't correct ANYTHING!
It is never going to change the people above them has to do it to so david ain't going to change nothing to but i can say austin is a good person, but i think is funny yal keep saying i heard be a person and ask him then running and talking shit
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#7 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
It is never going to change the people above them has to do it to so david ain't going to change nothing to but i can say austin is a good person, but i think is funny yal keep saying i heard be a person and ask him then running and talking shit
That's didn't make sense! Your stupid...
haha

Frisco, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2012
U r stupid u r talk about people u don't even really know and david is not going to correct nothing it will NEVER be did mar my word stupid ass
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#9 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
U r stupid u r talk about people u don't even really know and david is not going to correct nothing it will NEVER be did mar my word stupid ass
Again..!!!! STUPID... if you cant make sense don't try and sound smart!!!
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#10 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
U r stupid u r talk about people u don't even really know and david is not going to correct nothing it will NEVER be did mar my word stupid ass
I'd be embarrassed to have someone like you trying to defend me! YOUR STUPID!!! or maybe this is stupid a** herself!!!!!(Kathy)!!!
haha

Deltona, FL

#11 Jul 27, 2012
This is not kathy stupid all of yal r f**king stupid dam ass f**king people david is not shit and he wont be shit and this austin so go sit on a dick
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#12 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
This is not kathy stupid all of yal r f**king stupid dam ass f**king people david is not shit and he wont be shit and this austin so go sit on a dick
STILL DON'T MAKE SENSE!!! please proof read Austin & Kathy!! I know it's taking time away from the machine at the casino.... But it will save your spin till you push the button!!! Calm down and proof read before entering the security code at the bottom before submitting!!! Kinda embarrassing!!!!!
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#13 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
This is not kathy stupid all of yal r f**king stupid dam ass f**king people david is not shit and he wont be shit and this austin so go sit on a dick
AND.... according to Adair Co voters David is BETTER than Austin.... Ugh!!! Kathy I know you weren't by your husbands side because you were in Tahlequah with your BF but Austin lost the election if you didn't hear...
WOW

Weatherford, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
This is not kathy stupid all of yal r f**king stupid dam ass f**king people david is not shit and he wont be shit and this austin so go sit on a dick
Well if this is how our former sheriff behaves (bad-mouthing people and his competition on a kids website) then I'm glad he's out of office!!
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#15 Jul 27, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if this is how our former sheriff behaves (bad-mouthing people and his competition on a kids website) then I'm glad he's out of office!!
Agree!!!!!
yep

Weatherford, TX

#16 Jul 28, 2012
totally agree!!!
haha

Deltona, FL

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Still is not kathy but just wait in two years u will have david up here bad mouthing him , it will never be diff
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#18 Jul 28, 2012
haha wrote:
Still is not kathy but just wait in two years u will have david up here bad mouthing him , it will never be diff
Kathy is kinda obvious when you say "this isn't Kathy"! Your a real idiot!! Those cigarettes & OLD c**k have FRIED your brain.... Ugh I hate that!
Northern Adair

Coweta, OK

#19 Jul 29, 2012
David Hardin has done more in the past eight weeks since the election than Austin has done his entire term, and he hasn't even taken office yet. Austin's mad at the everyone for not reelecting him so he's making the county pay by not answer calls and throwing us all to the wolves. Hardin's going to have one hugh mess to clean up when he takes office, and I bet Austin is doing his best to make it that way. If Austin had any integrity at all, he'd pack up his toys and get out now and let someone who actually cares and knows what their doing step in.
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

#20 Jul 29, 2012
I hear he use to have sense & be a good person.... I think Kathy is his problem! I dont know why he can't focus on going Out on a positive note instead of being even worse than he has been! I dIdnt even know that was possible but apparently it is! Kathy don't care about him.... She has a boyfriend in Tahlequah. He looks like a fool...... And as far as his deputies!!! Well.... If you need law enforcement in Adair Co you'll have to drive into the city to find out! Usually catch one at KK any given time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Liz Brown (Nov '10) 2 hr izzie 42
DHS asking where MRS R.GOLDEN 6 hr ex sister-inlaw 3
rex earl starr (Nov '11) 11 hr Herman 33
Tony Ubanks salesman or grifter? 21 hr customer 9
Tess Sat dumb 8
Robert Crozier announces candidacy (May '10) Sat New same 506
Hey Victor Fri bex 4
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stilwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stilwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:25PM
Today in the NFL: Romo now Cowboys' all-time passing leader
Bleacher Report 5:38 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Yahoo! Sports 5:46 PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs
NBC Sports 6:01 PM
Jerry Jones: Tony Romo is a battler
ESPN 7:00 PM
Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say