Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 18, 2012
 
Did our Sheriff and his nasty wife split the sheets? She has been splitting several I hear.... Didn't figure it would take her long to dump him now that he ain't gonna be Sheriff. She drained him at the casino so now it's on to another victim.... Anyone know any truth to this?....
UrFullOfIt

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 18, 2012
 
whatever i know them both well and you really dont know what your talking about. go do your thing elsewhere....
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 18, 2012
 
Lol.... Easy Kathy. Everyone will know the truth about u soon enough. ;)
So what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 19, 2012
 
So what if she did. Its not any of your business. Your jist mad cause you tried to "split the sheets" with her and she turned you down.
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 19, 2012
 
So what wrote:
So what if she did. Its not any of your business. Your jist mad cause you tried to "split the sheets" with her and she turned you down.
Hahahah!! Kathy turn someone down? Your funny!!!!!! Not many try with her cause she's kinda "manly". That's why the ones who are hard up enough she jumps on. Must make her feel pretty!! LMAO!
So what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 19, 2012
 
Well its still not any of your business so whatever she did that has your undies in a wad you need to just get over it.
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 19, 2012
 
So what wrote:
Well its still not any of your business so whatever she did that has your undies in a wad you need to just get over it.
Oh nothing to me personally.... But plenty to others!.... She SUCKS!!!!!!!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 25, 2012
 
If yal don't the truth then shut the hell up and she is very pretty i know them really good and they both r good people
UrFullOfIt

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 25, 2012
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah!! Kathy turn someone down? Your funny!!!!!! Not many try with her cause she's kinda "manly". That's why the ones who are hard up enough she jumps on. Must make her feel pretty!! LMAO!
oh dude this isnt kathy but i do know her she is a good mother and wife and police woman. she is younger them me to yup i just looked im not kathy. but im sure she must of turned your a$$ down for you to be venting so much. cry on whiner want us to call the wambulance?
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 25, 2012
 
UrFullOfIt wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dude this isnt kathy but i do know her she is a good mother and wife and police woman. she is younger them me to yup i just looked im not kathy. but im sure she must of turned your a$$ down for you to be venting so much. cry on whiner want us to call the wambulance?
LMAO!!! ok..,, she is a HORRIBLE MOTHER!!! and a POS Cop!!!!!!! And wife!! LOL.... ask her BF how good of wife she is!!
wtf

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 25, 2012
 
She is a good mother and wife and a cop so i guess she put u in jail
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 25, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
She is a good mother and wife and a cop so i guess she put u in jail
Wait.... Maybe your talking about another Kathy!... I'm taking about Kathy O'neal Duncan Roberts Young!... Sorry if I offended your Kathy! Two different people!
wtf

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 25, 2012
 
That is the same person who care what happen to her past look at urs i bet it is not great nobody's is she is a good person and mother
Truth

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 25, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
That is the same person who care what happen to her past look at urs i bet it is not great nobody's is she is a good person and mother
I'm nit talking about past.... Was just making sure we were talking about the same person!!!! I'm talking about NOW!!!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 25, 2012
 
Yeah we r talking about the same person do u really know her because she is a good mother and wife and cop i would not asked for a better friend
Truth

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 25, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
Yeah we r talking about the same person do u really know her because she is a good mother and wife and cop i would not asked for a better friend
Ya... Ok!!! I KNOW she isn't!!!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 25, 2012
 
I think it is funny how u people can talk shit but it prouably did something wrong but she is one good friend and like i said yal don't know shit about her life
Truth

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 25, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
I think it is funny how u people can talk shit but it prouably did something wrong but she is one good friend and like i said yal don't know shit about her life
Oh... But I do know her.. WISH I DIDN'T. She will be discovered.... It's just a matter of time b4 you find out I guess!!!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 27, 2012
 
I know more then u think but see i am a friend unlike everyone in stilwll that likes to talk shit about people behind everyone's back like u if u have a problem just ask no wait u might ijust be a puss like eveyone in stilwell
hmm

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 27, 2012
 
i like austin and kathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Stilwell Forum right now

Search the Stilwell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who did they find dead at city lake earlier? 8 min homebody 1
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 71,864
stilwell cops (Apr '11) 1 hr taxpayer1 45
Markwayne Mullin Sucks! 9 hr Mark 2
baron fork creek campground (May '12) 12 hr redneck hillbilly 37
looking for a black guy 14 hr agree 4
stilwell topix (Jun '11) Tue zipper this zip that 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stilwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stilwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stilwell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••