terry motherfu@#ing adair
lmao

Tulsa, OK

#7 Aug 28, 2011
oh oh i know. keno jones.... hellatious bunnssss
bella

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Oct 2, 2011
to jokerjk you have got to be kidding really that skanky bitch is lucky to be still able to work at facet or even exist in stilwell she got run off by her husband for being the cheatin bitch she is and now is using some other dumb asshole to mooch off of and will brag about how she thinks she is hot and how much she does not like Indians and she must not know the joke about what do you call the woman you are dating that has a daughter, -some for now and some back-up-(LATER)
who

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2011
usually if they working in a place like that, they ugly.
damn yep

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Oct 5, 2011
i know she dont like women. she loves men up there. she will look you up and down. makes you feel like damn am i dressed ok. it makes you feel low.
bella

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Oct 5, 2011
from what i hear damn yep is right that terri ho is one piece of cheap ass meat that has been lucky so far that people do not know the real face she wears she is a back biting skank if there ever was one, she blamed her old man of cheating yet she was the one sneaking off to take care of a "charity case" what she probably doesnt know is that she is the one being used and laughed at, the things said while drinking always have away of haunting you if the person gets mad at you later.
Anonymous

Ozark, AR

#12 Oct 6, 2011
Bella your a stupid bimbo who has nothing better to do than talk about other people cause your to freakin fugly yourself.. Terri adair is a indian u idiot...
gross

Canton, TX

#13 Oct 7, 2011
Amanda Miller! Now that's funny!!! If u like Buck teeth n grippy ass hoes that think their bad! SKANK!
bella

Coweta, OK

#14 Oct 14, 2011
terri you are the stupid ass bimbo whore dog who should wake up to the fact you are not wanted where you are at,or trying to be, and everyone is laughing you are just being used and everyone knows it. you are a jealous slutty dog that needs her bragging ass taken down some notches. you like the men as already posted yet you complain to other people about the guy you are trying to inhale, about his brother staying all night, well at least he is family not some skank picked up and had to be taken in like a stray dog cause you had nowhere to go. don't complain about what other people have to do just keep on working an looking at the 4 walls
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Dec 3, 2011
if terri thinks she's a hottie she's kind of right but its more that she's an itchy and people know what she's itchy for, does she do all that extra activity because she's not getting enough or to pay for a bad habit she got while working at facet?
definetly something

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2012
What about the indian guy who works on the day shift? I think his last name is fourkiller???? He has a beard now....
Helllloooo

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Jun 17, 2012
humm wonder who that could be?
white girl

Coweta, OK

#18 Jun 17, 2012
definetly something wrote:
What about the indian guy who works on the day shift? I think his last name is fourkiller???? He has a beard now....
lol show me an indian who can grow a beard. never heard of that one.
WONDERING WHY

Alapaha, GA

#19 Jun 27, 2012
I have read these statements and most seem to be downgrading people, but what i am wondering is why Savannah Parks is allowing this Terri Adair to still live there when she works full time at Facet and the guy who she lives with gets a disability check but it doesn't stop him from bringing thirty packs of beer in there constantly. My grandmother has told me about these two people for awhile now maybe for about a year, she has had her friend call in for her cause she and the other residents have witnessed fights, screaming and one time the guy backed into some lady that lives there, i wouldn't care but they have raised my grandmothers rent twice in one year and she hardly gets anything.
savannah parks reject

Alapaha, GA

#20 Jun 27, 2012
how in the heck do you even sign up for that place?i have been trying to get one of my relatives in there for two years or more, and now i read this, he really needs to be in some place like that, he gets a check and can't drive or hardly get around and now i read this stuff has been going on for awhile, we always get rejected and now i am wondering why also,????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty Bell girl 10 hr ha ha 7
Jacklyn UNGER 11 hr babygirl 8
Hey Victor 12 hr curious 5
Judge Liz Brown (Nov '10) 16 hr izzie 42
DHS asking where MRS R.GOLDEN 20 hr ex sister-inlaw 3
rex earl starr (Nov '11) Sun Herman 33
Tony Ubanks salesman or grifter? Sat customer 9
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stilwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stilwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 am PST

NBC Sports 2:50AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)
NFL 8:06 AM
Romo: Jerry Jones' top move was sticking with Garrett