bella

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

to jokerjk you have got to be kidding really that skanky bitch is lucky to be still able to work at facet or even exist in stilwell she got run off by her husband for being the cheatin bitch she is and now is using some other dumb asshole to mooch off of and will brag about how she thinks she is hot and how much she does not like Indians and she must not know the joke about what do you call the woman you are dating that has a daughter, -some for now and some back-up-(LATER)
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

usually if they working in a place like that, they ugly.
damn yep

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

i know she dont like women. she loves men up there. she will look you up and down. makes you feel like damn am i dressed ok. it makes you feel low.
bella

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

from what i hear damn yep is right that terri ho is one piece of cheap ass meat that has been lucky so far that people do not know the real face she wears she is a back biting skank if there ever was one, she blamed her old man of cheating yet she was the one sneaking off to take care of a "charity case" what she probably doesnt know is that she is the one being used and laughed at, the things said while drinking always have away of haunting you if the person gets mad at you later.
Anonymous

Dover, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Bella your a stupid bimbo who has nothing better to do than talk about other people cause your to freakin fugly yourself.. Terri adair is a indian u idiot...
gross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Amanda Miller! Now that's funny!!! If u like Buck teeth n grippy ass hoes that think their bad! SKANK!
bella

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

terri you are the stupid ass bimbo whore dog who should wake up to the fact you are not wanted where you are at,or trying to be, and everyone is laughing you are just being used and everyone knows it. you are a jealous slutty dog that needs her bragging ass taken down some notches. you like the men as already posted yet you complain to other people about the guy you are trying to inhale, about his brother staying all night, well at least he is family not some skank picked up and had to be taken in like a stray dog cause you had nowhere to go. don't complain about what other people have to do just keep on working an looking at the 4 walls
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

if terri thinks she's a hottie she's kind of right but its more that she's an itchy and people know what she's itchy for, does she do all that extra activity because she's not getting enough or to pay for a bad habit she got while working at facet?
definetly something

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

What about the indian guy who works on the day shift? I think his last name is fourkiller???? He has a beard now....
Helllloooo

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

humm wonder who that could be?
white girl

Checotah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

definetly something wrote:
What about the indian guy who works on the day shift? I think his last name is fourkiller???? He has a beard now....
lol show me an indian who can grow a beard. never heard of that one.
WONDERING WHY

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I have read these statements and most seem to be downgrading people, but what i am wondering is why Savannah Parks is allowing this Terri Adair to still live there when she works full time at Facet and the guy who she lives with gets a disability check but it doesn't stop him from bringing thirty packs of beer in there constantly. My grandmother has told me about these two people for awhile now maybe for about a year, she has had her friend call in for her cause she and the other residents have witnessed fights, screaming and one time the guy backed into some lady that lives there, i wouldn't care but they have raised my grandmothers rent twice in one year and she hardly gets anything.
savannah parks reject

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

how in the heck do you even sign up for that place?i have been trying to get one of my relatives in there for two years or more, and now i read this, he really needs to be in some place like that, he gets a check and can't drive or hardly get around and now i read this stuff has been going on for awhile, we always get rejected and now i am wondering why also,????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Stilwell Forum right now

Search the Stilwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min So What 62,559
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jessup 2,370
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 1 hr Brote 11,268
Review: Family Dollar 2 hr Little Bear 1
Markwayne Mullins 2 hr Herman 31
melaine pritchett 3 hr The one and only 2
Brittany Doyle 5 hr zipper123 22
•••
•••
•••
Stilwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stilwell Jobs