Jackie Wayne Urich, missing

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I am posting this thread in the hope of learning the whereabouts and circumstances leading to the disappearance of Jackie Wayne Urich.

Jackie was last seen on July 9, 1998 leaving his family's residence in Westville. On July 21, 1998, three unknown persons (1 male and 2 females) wrecked his red Ford Ranger west of Henryetta near Coleman Rd. Witnesses, including a farmer who gave the 3 a ride into Weleetka, gave descriptions that did not match the male as being Jackie. These persons have yet to be identified.

Jackie was last seen wearing blue jeans, a dark colored t-shirt, and a Durham Construction ballcap. At the time of his disappearance he was 40 years old with receding dark blond/brown shoulder length hair and a greying beard and mustache.

Jackie is described as being a generous and trusting individual. If you can provide closure for this family, including an elderly mother, please do by contacting your local police department. I am including a link below that contains more info and a photo of Jackie, as well as his case number. Also, you may anonymously post info on here and I will forward it to the proper authorities.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/4204dmok.html
stacy

Alapaha, GA

#2 Jun 17, 2012
I'm sorry this happen to you guys maybe they harmed him and covered it up I hope to god he is still alive and well I hope he returns home safe to his family one day you guys are kept in my prayers and I will continue to pray for him and his family.have they ever found
Out who the three people were
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Hi there. I'm not a member of the family, only a concerned citizen who took an interest in a local case. The 3 people in the truck have never been identified. Not sure how much investigating was done at the time-you would think with that many people in a Ford Ranger, that at least prints could be obtained. These missing persons cases just break my heart; seems like the not knowing would be so hard to live with. From an interview the Tulsa World did with Jackie's brother in 2008, they believe he is no longer alive. Of course they want justice, but they also want to be able to give him a proper burial.
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Please keep the prayers going! It would be great to provide resolution to this family.
submit

Morris, OK

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Maybe law enforcement should open the case back up, some time has passed and maybe someone will speak up where they didn't before. People get divorced , relationships change. I will say a prayer for the family I hope there is a break in the case and his family can find some peace.
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#6 Jun 18, 2012
submit wrote:
Maybe law enforcement should open the case back up, some time has passed and maybe someone will speak up where they didn't before. People get divorced , relationships change. I will say a prayer for the family I hope there is a break in the case and his family can find some peace.
That was my thought exactly. Time has a way of lessening fear.....
ihateadairco

Little Neck, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
they will never find out what happened to him because who was actually behind it. U want answers ask dwayne moss, and kim downing just like with the white boys those 2 actually know what REALLY happened. Because they where there.
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2012
ihateadairco wrote:
they will never find out what happened to him because who was actually behind it. U want answers ask dwayne moss, and kim downing just like with the white boys those 2 actually know what REALLY happened. Because they where there.
I remember when the White brothers were murdered; but someone went to prison for that, didn't they? And the family was able to provide a proper burial.

Without naming who actually murdered Jackie (I'm assuming he met his end close to the time he went missing), here are the questions I have so far:

1. Why was he killed? Did he know this person or persons well?

2. How are the 3 people who wrecked his Ford Ranger in Okfuskee Co. involed? Is one or all of them the killers? What was their purpose in driving so far away? Are they from around these parts?

3. Why has no one ever come forward? It's been nearly 14 years; is it fear, guilt, uncertainty?

4. Most importantly, where are Jackie's remains?
ihateadairco

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2012
as much as these questions would love to be answered they will never be. Jack was a good man and so is his family. If u want answers go to dwayne moss he has them. Along with many other questions unsolved.
As for the white brothers joel crittenden was accused but dwaynes the one who shot them both and kim downing and her kid was there with them along with rena turn, preston balmain. Plus a few others. These killings came from high up the chain. Let it rest no since in digging up the dead. The people responsible will answer for it and pay the ultimate price one day. And have comfort knowing dwayne has many a nightmares because of this and hates the dark.
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#10 Jun 21, 2012
ihateadairco wrote:
as much as these questions would love to be answered they will never be. Jack was a good man and so is his family. If u want answers go to dwayne moss he has them. Along with many other questions unsolved.
As for the white brothers joel crittenden was accused but dwaynes the one who shot them both and kim downing and her kid was there with them along with rena turn, preston balmain. Plus a few others. These killings came from high up the chain. Let it rest no since in digging up the dead. The people responsible will answer for it and pay the ultimate price one day. And have comfort knowing dwayne has many a nightmares because of this and hates the dark.
Do you know why Jack was killed or where his body is? Not sure if I want to talk to a guy who supposedly shot 2 guys and was in on another murder. Doubt he would want to talk anyway. How in the world did Crittenden get convicted if it was really Moss?
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Who were Jack's friends at the time? Or who did he hang out with? Anyone with the last name Kidwell?
real

Euless, TX

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Kidwell?
dalefanforlife

Nanuet, NY

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Small Town Okie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why Jack was killed or where his body is? Not sure if I want to talk to a guy who supposedly shot 2 guys and was in on another murder. Doubt he would want to talk anyway. How in the world did Crittenden get convicted if it was really Moss?
First mouse was never convicted of the white boys murder. What he got 12 yrs for was a felon in possession of fire are, drug charges, assault and battery ect. He was acquitted on white murders for lack of eevidence i think.
jack was killed over some money he owed and him messing around with some girl same ol bs as always.
Like i said for his family. Sake leave this alone goes up the ladder quite a ways. If the moderator
Was smart he would delete this whole site it only causes grief and headache.
if i had any proof of all 3 murders i would use it. They deserve to rest in peace and so do there families.
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#14 Jun 21, 2012
dalefanforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
First mouse was never convicted of the white boys murder. What he got 12 yrs for was a felon in possession of fire are, drug charges, assault and battery ect. He was acquitted on white murders for lack of eevidence i think.
jack was killed over some money he owed and him messing around with some girl same ol bs as always.
Like i said for his family. Sake leave this alone goes up the ladder quite a ways. If the moderator
Was smart he would delete this whole site it only causes grief and headache.
if i had any proof of all 3 murders i would use it. They deserve to rest in peace and so do there families.
What do you mean by "this goes up the ladder quite a ways"? Big people with connections involved or just a lot of different folks involved?

I'm not sure how easy the Urich family is resting, not knowing what happened to their son and brother. It seems justice should be served in this life and the next for such a heinous crime as murder. Why is it in their best interest not to find the truth?

Can you tell me who this woman was that Jack was messing around with? Also, does the murderer live in Westville?
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#15 Jun 22, 2012
Does anyone in the area remember or were friends with Jackie Wayne Urich? Can you describe his personality, hobbies, where he lived? Did he have any kids, an ex-wife, etc?
Cami

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Small Town Okie wrote:
Does anyone in the area remember or were friends with Jackie Wayne Urich? Can you describe his personality, hobbies, where he lived? Did he have any kids, an ex-wife, etc?
why do u want to know about jacks personal life? And his personality hobbies ect?
foreal

Euless, TX

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Could you be the killer small town okie?
Small Town Okie

Euless, TX

#18 Jun 23, 2012
I'm just a concerned citizen. It shocked me that I had never even heard of this case before, especially since Westville is such a small town. I was a kid back then, so it's likely I just was too involved in my own world too notice. I guess if it had been a child missing, it would have been different. I promise I mean no harm; by all accounts Jack, as everyone seems to know him, sounds like a kind, generous, upstanding guy. He kind of reminds me of my dad, even the photo on doe network does. Which makes it that much more sad.
iagree

Clarksville, AR

#19 Aug 26, 2012
ihateadairco wrote:
/.........ihateadairco
iagree

Clarksville, AR

#20 Aug 26, 2012
ihateadairco wrote:
///i agree that if u hate adair co. so much then stay away& shut yr f**kin mouth& delete this post!! u threw names out there that u know nuthin bout!!u obviously dont knw wut the hell yr talkin bout,u must b the 1 who did it! u r b n trackd by the law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Crozier announces candidacy (May '10) 1 hr Same new 478
Which Adair County School Is a Dope Haven? 2 hr Oscar 90
Debate: Marijuana - Stilwell, OK (Aug '10) 19 hr GONE FISHING 96
Hell yea, Frank Garrett! Thu charlesfukinfaggot 7
Judge Liz Brown (Nov '10) Wed Homer 31
Lonnie Ketcher. (Jun '13) Oct 22 Lies 32
DHS CORRUPTION in ADAIR COUNTY Oct 21 correct 9
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match

Stilwell Jobs