arkie

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Can anyone tell me when the factory closed down in Stevens Point?
arkie

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

Any info on the factory would be good.
Julie

Greenwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

It closed down in 1998. That is what I found on the internet. I have not found any other information. I think it is an incredible product. As a business woman, I think it is a shame. If you have anymore information please get in touch. I would like to know how you found out about it. I just saw one in a flea market today and thought I would do some research. Warmest Regards, Julie
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

I have a crib used by our family since 1952. Pretty good shape. Also have a high chair. Thought I would see if the company was still around.
Gib Endrizzi

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

I have a cradle which I have reason to believe was made by the Lullabye Furniture Co. Family tale is that it was purchased to rock Aunt Frieda, born in 1898. It was supposedly second hand then. Eventually there were l0 more kids in the family. At any rate, I would like to cpnfirm its origin and wonder if there are any catalogues or fliers that might exist showing the cradle. Would love to hear from anyone with knowledge relating to this item. My address is <gibbydan@wctc.net>. I live in Wisconsin Rapids.
Arkie

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

I purchase a lullaby crib at a flea market and have reason to believe that it is from the 20's, but have no way to verify that. We have model numbers, but that is it.
Jack

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

My wife and I just purchased an antique baby cradle manufactured by the Lullaby Furniture Co, Stevens Point, WI. I would like to find out the year it was made, so if anyone has any info please let me know.
Steve Carlton

Stevens Point, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

We moved here in 1993 and lived right behind the factory. I believe it closed in 1996. The building was torn down and groundwater contamination on the site is suspected.
Lisa

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

I have a child's bed with a sticker that reads, " Lullabye Fine Furniture For Children" and handwritten underneath it reads, "4-18-50" It has other writing, but the sticker is in poor shape. If anyone is interested in buying this, e-mail me at lisafelger@gmail.com I'm listing it on Craigslist Janesville, WI today with pictures.
Judy NJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

HELP I don't know how to put my crib together! I have a Lullabye crib model #06928 (bought in 1974) which I have saved from our kids and just cleaned up to use for our new grandchild. I just can't figure out how to construct the hardware. Thanks for any help.
DPBinpoint

Custer, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

It is now the park place pioneer apartments... the building is forsale 1.9 M.
Becky

Hampstead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

HELP!I was putting together my 1975 crib for our Grandchild and realized that one of the cane type rods was missing. Does anyone have one rod that I could purchase from them. I also have, although rather tattered, assembly directions, that I would be happy to share.
Judy NJ wrote:
HELP I don't know how to put my crib together! I have a Lullabye crib model #06928 (bought in 1974) which I have saved from our kids and just cleaned up to use for our new grandchild. I just can't figure out how to construct the hardware. Thanks for any help.
Mark Wagner - Meno Falls

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

We have a Lullabye Crib model 1239 the needs new plastic rail guards, the plastic cap on the top of the side rails. Where can we obtain some ?
The crib is in GREAT condition, we bought it in 1970. Also printed on the lable is " Heirloom Maple 140 "
Quilter 62

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Gib Endrizzi wrote:
I have a cradle which I have reason to believe was made by the Lullabye Furniture Co. Family tale is that it was purchased to rock Aunt Frieda, born in 1898. It was supposedly second hand then. Eventually there were l0 more kids in the family. At any rate, I would like to cpnfirm its origin and wonder if there are any catalogues or fliers that might exist showing the cradle. Would love to hear from anyone with knowledge relating to this item. My address is <gibbydan@wctc.net>. I live in Wisconsin Rapids.
Today I discovered a picture of one of the cradles. The site http://minneapolis.craigslist.org "Antique Solid Wood Wind-up Rocking cradle" Is this simalar to yours? I was wondering if the bassinet had a color? Or was it wood finished?
Nancy and Ron- TN

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judy NJ wrote:
Judy, we can help you assemble this if it is the same one we have. Can you email photos? Where did you find the model#? Our metal label only says "Lullaby Automatic cradle Mfg. Co., Stevens Point, WI." Some research seems to indicate they made this particular cradle between 1905 and 1929.
Nancy and Ron- TN

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Gib Endrizzi wrote:
We have a "Lullaby automatic cradle" mfg in Stevens Point WI. I found a reference to it in a memoir: www.pchswi.org/archives/bios/dorothy_dehlinge... . We are at houcksathome@yahoo.com if you know of any catalogs or info.
Joe - Dallas

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

I just picked up a Lullabye Crib, model 011112A, Lot 14914 for free. It is missing the piece that allows the side of the crib to be locked, when it is raised and lowered. If anyone has a picture, I'd like to see it; so that, I can make what I need.

Thanks

joeg8561@yahoo.com
Darryl- California

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Hi,

I have a Lullabye Crib model 20111 lot#911105. It is a hand me down, that we put together without benefit of instructions. The side that goes down is not catching and I suspect that I may have put it together incorrectly. Anyone know where I can find instructions? Or like Joe asked, a picture, so I can see if I can make whatever is missing.

Thank you,
Darryl
dcadiente@socal.rr.com
Lydia - Pittsburgh - PA

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I have a Lullaby crib and Chest of drawers with a closet inside. The closet has a metal slide out to hang clothes on and to slide the clothes in and out. It is in good condition even though my mom used it for five kids. It is a shame the factory closed because I could use a few drawer pulls and some parts for the crib. I used to hide inside the closet when I was a kid.
Rhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

We have a Lullabye Stevens crib Model #04530, Lot#00909. We need help assembling it for a grandchild. We are not even sure we have all the pieces. There is only one rail for the bottom. Please help.

We would appreciate any help--

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stevens Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stevens Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••