Disgusted

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Does anyone know when the verizon cell towers gonnn be active? They told me Jan. Its jan! I'm ready to switch to at&t. Can't get out anywhere in town.
Truth

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Never going to happen. All just a big joke. Switch to at&t they have a tower.

West Memphis, AR

#3 Jan 6, 2011
The tower they built in steele is independent, so any cell phone company can rent it. So far at&t is the only company to do so. Dont any other ones any time soon.

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2011
I heard the Verizon tower was up but it is a stealth tower. Invisible to the naked eye. Only the 007 man can see it. On my next 4 days off I will use my special vision lense on the site.
formerresident

Arlington, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2011
guest wrote:
I heard the Verizon tower was up but it is a stealth tower. Invisible to the naked eye. Only the 007 man can see it. On my next 4 days off I will use my special vision lense on the site.
To bad u can't use your special vision to see that you're a douche
Disgusted

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2011
guest wrote:
Let me know what you see. I can see the tower, but is it really a cell tower? Maybe it's a spy tower. Hadn't thought about that. The verizon ppl must be in on the conspiracy cause they keep moving the date when i asked. First nov then jan. Its getting suspicious.
absolutely

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jan 6, 2011
guest wrote:
The tower they built in steele is independent, so any cell phone company can rent it. So far at&t is the only company to do so. Dont any other ones any time soon.
Tracphone must be usung it.
i now have 5 bars wfere I use to have 1.
yes man

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2011
I beleive the problem is that MO DOT really owns the land. They took over the land when the interstate when thru.
Disgusted

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 7, 2011
absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>Tracphone must be usung it.
i now have 5 bars wfere I use to have 1.
Tracphone is probably being picked up by the new at&t tower on First st. The verizon tower can't be active cause i can't get out on seminole drive.

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2011
can u just image how many people brought verizon phones because of the bogus cell tower lie.
Disgusted

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 8, 2011
Tell me about it. I woulda bought at&t if i'd known they were gonna put up a tower in steele.

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 8, 2011
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
video arcade at lion's den (Feb '09) Wed get real 16
Golden Wed Guest 1
garage Wed country 7
Regulators Tue Guest 19
another lawsuit Dec 16 just saying 47
lights on Z hiway Dec 14 I know 21
Sacrifice a cop Dec 14 guest 16
Steele Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web