First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tammy

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 20, 2011
I heard the feds came into Steele and got the Chief of police's girlfriend's daughter and sev eral other people for meth last night. Is this true? Billy Joe has always protected her so I want to know is she was arrested and if so who all got busted. If it is true the I say great news and it is about time. Long overdue for sure!!!!
hummmm

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jan 21, 2011
well i heard they let the step daughter go. imagine that! also heard she had her kids in there while it was being cooked.
drug dealer

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 21, 2011
No, Brittany was not arrested for drugs by the feds. Nun ya.
GuestP

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2011
yeah they did a bust don't think it was the feds though, got roger and stevie on the run let the girl go but she is going too the kids were placed with sissy. that come pretty straight from law enforcement..
bob

Dexter, MO

#5 Jan 21, 2011
And it was the Steele PD that did it.
IMAGINE THAT

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Well there is always gossip but for the sake of the boys lets not use this to spread hurtful things that could make them hurt....everyone is hurting now...Let everyone say a prayer for the lost and for the wicked..for the loved and hated and most importantly the ones who are hurt by other peoples bad choices...
boysnhood

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 21, 2011
I heard JJ and his woman were arrested for cooking meth. Is this true or rumor if so, about time.
Wonderment

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 22, 2011
And people defend Steele when it comes to a poor place to raise children. Those who defend it are part of it. Need outside law enforcement to clean this mess, and I mean not half way, who do you know and etc. Clean all the way from the bottom to the top.
info man

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 22, 2011
You can bet your sweet azz that the Rash Trash was involved up to their eyeballs in this drug operation !!!!!! Too bad they only got Stevie. Justin and Kevin and Duck were just as involved as any of the others!!!!!!! The question is, Why didn't they get them too? Did they all turn on and snitch on Stevie to save their own azz? Makes you wonder, don't it?
Hey

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 22, 2011
info man wrote:
You can bet your sweet azz that the Rash Trash was involved up to their eyeballs in this drug operation !!!!!! Too bad they only got Stevie. Justin and Kevin and Duck were just as involved as any of the others!!!!!!! The question is, Why didn't they get them too? Did they all turn on and snitch on Stevie to save their own azz? Makes you wonder, don't it?
Thats why you need outside law endforcement brought in here. There is too much bias in this place and its who you know thats get them out of everything. It's really sickening because this town will never get cleaned up.
Justice

Collierville, TN

#11 Jan 23, 2011
I could care less who they got as long as they are still rounding up ALL the meth cookers in and around Steele. These people should be annihilated for the harm they are causing those people that are hooked on this drug. The meth problem will be the death of Steele unless the people and the police take a stand. It is up to you, the people to report any and all suspects to the police. And if the Steele police don't take any actions, then report them to the state and then the federal government. Don't stop, this is your town and it is up to you to clean it up.

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 23, 2011
Justice wrote:
I could care less who they got as long as they are still rounding up ALL the meth cookers in and around Steele. These people should be annihilated for the harm they are causing those people that are hooked on this drug. The meth problem will be the death of Steele unless the people and the police take a stand. It is up to you, the people to report any and all suspects to the police. And if the Steele police don't take any actions, then report them to the state and then the federal government. Don't stop, this is your town and it is up to you to clean it up.
Federal Government? They know pounds of it is coming across the border and will do nothing.
Hey

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2011
I have never seen so many people that so easily gives up all the time. Its almost as bad as the ones doing all the damage!!!!!!!!!! "Well I guess we should just let them do what they want to ??????? The police is part of the problem and they aren't going to do anything anyway. Whats the use!" and on and on. I agree with Justice. We better do something before we are consumed, or something( really really tragic )happens here. I guarantee its on the way. Its just a matter of time.Just because this town is small doesn't mean it can't make "national news".

Dexter, MO

#14 Jan 23, 2011
boysnhood wrote:
I heard JJ and his woman were arrested for cooking meth. Is this true or rumor if so, about time.
I heard that to, only it wasnt by the law. You know its pretty bad when a person has to bum a place to stay and then they pull some crap like that.

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jan 23, 2011
Who is JJ?

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jan 23, 2011
you know what goes in your house so dont act like you innocent how you dont know meth is being cooked in your house

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jan 23, 2011
guest wrote:
you know what goes in your house so dont act like you innocent how you dont know meth is being cooked in your house
Yeah, and don't say you don't know nothin about it, you was just there to see your chillins. You know you were there right in the middle of it all along with all of your Trashy family. ALL OF THEM.

Dexter, MO

#18 Jan 24, 2011
guest wrote:
Who is JJ?
I dont know his real name, but he is the guy thats been shacked up with Deanna T.
justin ray rash

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2011
look who ever this is talkin about the rash family can kiss our Ass cause we don't give a Damn Wat you think or say about us and since you now so much then you know were we live If you got a problem
SIS

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know his real name, but he is the guy thats been shacked up with Deanna T.
JJ WICKER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who the snitches be 1 hr guest 5
l.d. on I-55 5 hr Jerit 2
video arcade at lion's den (Feb '09) 5 hr terry marrow 18
confused 5 hr terry marrow 7
lights on Z hiway 5 hr terry marrow 30
black haired girl 16 hr slinky 1
Rebekah White - Hicks 21 hr Havana banana 2
Steele Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web