Lynn A. Jackson charged with bigamy

Aug 5, 2008 Full story: Statesville 167

A former assistant principal at Statesville High School faces a charge of bigamy after his second wife came forward with information that he never divorced his first wife, authorities said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
doris watts

AOL

#1 Aug 9, 2008
Being a man of God. This should have never happen!
Lady S

Denmark, SC

#2 Aug 12, 2008
Doris Watts,
You think you know Lynn Jackson but, you don't even his own mother thought he was divorced. He did the same thing to me and another lady he was asking both of us to marry him at the same time. He his a sick man. His poor mother in Newberry and his sisters. Not to mention his daughter she does not need this in her life. You think you know him but, you do not he use to be a pastor of Pee Dee Union Baptist Church. I told them about his behavior back in 2006 and look at what happened. I too asked to see the divorce paper and he could not produce so I called the clerk of courts in the town his got married he was not divorces. This smart man did an ugly thing and he also owes the IRS.
Ms Sims

Charlotte, NC

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Yes, I was fooled and believed in him. Never in a million years would I have thought that my loving husband, had such a tainted past. I thought I married a Man of God, a Pastor, and a Friend. But God will take care of his own. So I know I'll be just FINE. Continue to pray for me and my family.. Thank you.
Alpha Phi Alpha

Augusta, GA

#4 Aug 14, 2008
I'm sorry that this happen to you all. I've been trying to locate Quiet Storm for a while. Hey if you get this post, please contact #4. Lynn, you can always come home...Ms Bessie would want you to.
I'm doing alright. Sorry Veronica...and Mrs Sims...
Hey bro, keep your head up and I know that these sisters are hurt badly...but you still have a daughter to provide for and to plan a future for.
We are proud of your accomplisments in such a short time. I prayed for you all last night and was searching the internet looking for you. We all make mistake and are God children.

Alpha Phi Alpha

Hartwell, GA

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Lynn, if you out there contact you family ASAP
LadyS

Denmark, SC

#6 Aug 17, 2008
To Ms. Sims,

Once again sorry for your hurt and pain. This entire story upsets me deeply. It is not your fault and let me tell you that his M.O. is to date well educated women. The other young lady and I both have our Master's degree and he was able to play the game until she and I found out about each other. He took her money like he did for others in the past. When she and I found out about each other she mentioned that he was dating a women in NC back in 02/2006. We tried to find you to let you know what was going on but, the trail went cold and we could not find you. Trust me I found the truth after a while. He cleaned out the bank account of Tasha in undergrad. He left another women he was engaged to and married Veronica without telling the women. He has done this for years. What I don't understand is why he tried to marry all of us????
APA #4 just to let you know Quiet Strom did not just hurt 1st wife Veronica,2nd wife Ms. Sims, his daughter, mother, sisters, and the church. I as well as the other young ladies his was dating at the same time have children. What about our kids?
He came into the life of my son and I and then did this foolishness. And just for the record I knew him for a whole year before we started dating and he still kept up a good lie.
former employee

Angier, NC

#9 Aug 23, 2008
The truth has come to the light.
I do not understand how some people
find jobs with questionable backgrounds.
Our children suffer. Best advice Obey the Lord
Jesus Christ even if you loose your job.
If you follow Godly principles you will benefit
over time.
former employee

Angier, NC

#10 Aug 23, 2008
Be sure the judge knows he can find
this man on Yahoo Singles
Lady S

Denmark, SC

#11 Aug 24, 2008
Thank you former employee I forgot about the yahoo singles website.
Lady S

Denmark, SC

#12 Aug 25, 2008
Also he was never in the military and he never played pro-football.
former employee

Angier, NC

#13 Aug 25, 2008
Lady S
Our middle school was completely out of order
for two years. 500 parents were prepared to protest if something was not done. You were instructed not to call 911 or the rescue squad
if there was an emergency. There was a head injury
out back one afternoon. Lucky for the student
the local fire chief took care of the emergency.
A teacher was fired the day before testing which
created another set of problems.
Church Member

Matthews, NC

#14 Aug 25, 2008
Lynn, Is a liar, a cheat, and a womanizer. One whom should not be trusted. Hats off to Ms Sims for standing up to him and telling her story. I attended the church where Lynn was Pastor. He did not even face the church to tell us the story. Ms Sims stood alone with tears streaming and let us know, how UNGODLY this man of God was. And b/c of her actions, God will give her and her family peace. Shame on him for what he has done. But rest assure, to all of his victims. He will pay one day. God will give the ultimate punishment.
Lady S

Denmark, SC

#15 Aug 25, 2008
Church member,

I am sorry this happened to you and your church. He was a co-pastor in SC at Pee Dee Union Baptist and I called and told the pastor of the church in 2006 that Lynn was married and seeking to marry me and another young lady. That church did nothing and they are as much to blame. Ms. Smims be strong Lynn is a sick man if you truly knew his past you might be able to understand why he is so sick. It is not an excuse but, it does offer insight as to why he is so messed up. I feel sorry for his daughter and believe Ms. Sims you are lucky because he did not start beating or kicking you. There is more truth that has not come out yet. although we are all upset and angry about this matter. Ms. Sims you will so day be able to forgive him. I did but,I will not forget. All of us will because God will deal with him. Ms. Sims find peace and forget all this heal on your own time. And find comfort in knowing that others share in your pain you are not alone. If I got over Lynn and Veronica got over Lynn and the others who I will not name got over Lynn you will too. He will do this agian mark my words because he is sick and get a kick out of it. He will perhaps move to V.A. to a small town and do this all over again.
Church Memeber

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 26, 2008
Does anyone know why he never got a divorce from his first wife (Veronica)? That part does not make sense to me. He could, and would have been free to marry whim every he chose and not have commited a crime. Ms Sims is a beautiful Godly woman, and we will continue to uplift and support her. On this past sunday she came out and fellowshiped with us. And I am happy to report she is doing GREAT. She has refused to let him cause her any more Grief. And in our eyes she will always be our church "First Lady". She advised me that the court hearing was on Mon. Does anyone know hos it went?
Pretty Poodle22

Elgin, SC

#17 Aug 26, 2008
Alpha Phi Alpha wrote:
I'm sorry that this happen to you all. I've been trying to locate Quiet Storm for a while. Hey if you get this post, please contact #4. Lynn, you can always come home...Ms Bessie would want you to.
I'm doing alright. Sorry Veronica...and Mrs Sims...
Hey bro, keep your head up and I know that these sisters are hurt badly...but you still have a daughter to provide for and to plan a future for.
We are proud of your accomplisments in such a short time. I prayed for you all last night and was searching the internet looking for you. We all make mistake and are God children.
I agree with you, everything is alright! Faith is the evidence of things hoped for and not seen.
Prevention

Charlotte, NC

#18 Aug 27, 2008
Ms Sims wrote:
Yes, I was fooled and believed in him. Never in a million years would I have thought that my loving husband, had such a tainted past. I thought I married a Man of God, a Pastor, and a Friend. But God will take care of his own. So I know I'll be just FINE. Continue to pray for me and my family.. Thank you.
Ms. Sims,

I am sorry for whay you have gone through. I know where he lives and his contact numbers. He is also on Black Planet, an internet dating site. Women you must be careful. Please look up everyone you meet. Whether it is someone from the internet or not. These days you can't be too careful. A friend told me about Google, so I googled Lynn aka Quiet Storm. I found out about all of this immediately. Thank God I found out first! That prevented me from being on his victim list. Which I see is very long. That is truly sad. I am so sorry for all that everyone is going through.

Prevention
easy c

Darlington, SC

#19 Aug 27, 2008
Ms Sims wrote:
you should have done like lady s call the clerk of court. I read in the paper where you stated you knew his first wife if you did you could have ask her. Sorry this happen to you because we all have feeling. Did anyone stop to think what going on with his 1ST wife and daughter they are suffering also.Do not let this incident stop you from loving. The next man might be MR.RIGHT
easy c

Darlington, SC

#20 Aug 27, 2008
former employee wrote:
Lady S
Our middle school was completely out of order
for two years. 500 parents were prepared to protest if something was not done. You were instructed not to call 911 or the rescue squad
if there was an emergency. There was a head injury
out back one afternoon. Lucky for the student
the local fire chief took care of the emergency.
A teacher was fired the day before testing which
created another set of problems.
GOLDEN RULE do not date your supervisor.When you can not call 911 RED FLAG????
easy c

Darlington, SC

#21 Aug 27, 2008
Church Member wrote:
Lynn, Is a liar, a cheat, and a womanizer. One whom should not be trusted. Hats off to Ms Sims for standing up to him and telling her story. I attended the church where Lynn was Pastor. He did not even face the church to tell us the story. Ms Sims stood alone with tears streaming and let us know, how UNGODLY this man of God was. And b/c of her actions, God will give her and her family peace. Shame on him for what he has done. But rest assure, to all of his victims. He will pay one day. God will give the ultimate punishment.
If you of god you do not wish anything bad on no one. This man need help i agree. ms. sims stay strong, like all things it will pass.Think about it if you were him will you stand in front of the church?
easy c

Darlington, SC

#22 Aug 27, 2008
Church Memeber wrote:
Does anyone know why he never got a divorce from his first wife (Veronica)? That part does not make sense to me. He could, and would have been free to marry whim every he chose and not have commited a crime. Ms Sims is a beautiful Godly woman, and we will continue to uplift and support her. On this past sunday she came out and fellowshiped with us. And I am happy to report she is doing GREAT. She has refused to let him cause her any more Grief. And in our eyes she will always be our church "First Lady". She advised me that the court hearing was on Mon. Does anyone know hos it went?
You want to know too much ask ms.sims. GOOD QUESTION why he never got a divorce from the first wife? anything ms.sims want you to know she will tell you.Let handle this incident the way she wants to. She a stong woman and hats off to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Statesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to walmart (Jun '10) Sat Troutman Homeowner 27
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Sat waco 59,631
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Waco 28
Should I move to Blowing Rock Sep 6 IPAgod 2
Sci-Fi movie about Brown Mountain lights debuts... Jul '14 Not impressed 6
Review: Carolina Dream Home Inspection LLC (Jan '12) Jul '14 s2jwwebb 2
Learner crushes Gaither in DA's race Jul '14 udontknowjack 2
•••
•••
Statesville Dating