dotell

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Is this a good place to work at.I know it is a small place, but does all that crap go on there like in the big factories??????
rubens verga delicioso

Danville, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2010
IT SUKSSS!!!!!!I worked there for 2 days because all i did all day was stand and take paint bottles off a little conveyer belt and box them as fast as I could. Its hot in there too, i guess i just dont like factory work at all. you might like it. But I think factory work is so redundent, you do the same thing over and over again and thats all you do, It drives me crazy to stand in one spot all day. I just got no satisfaction out of it.
factory guru

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 9, 2010
The work is work and the management sucks. It is worse than some factories and better than ditch digging.
just saying

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2010
I worked there before.. It was family managment. I worked there for 3 1/2 years.. if you have nowhere else to go it is better than nothing.. When I worked there I think the start out pay was $7.75 or something like that & I topped out @ 11 something...It was air conditioned & heated when i worked there... it is a small place & the people are okay but they have their fav's just like any other factory... It is redundent..... To make the long story short I was pretty much told to chose between my son & the job, I chose my son & I got fired.. If you go, you have a job, it pays your bills, you have gas money & if your lucky a little extra in your pocket... Good luck
curious

Kingman, IN

#5 Jul 9, 2010
anybody know if they are hiring?
laid off

Heidrick, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2010
I worked there like most factories they have busy times and slow times. They freak out and hire people when they get busy and as soon as it slows down they fire or lay off. They're not good at managing there staff. They have favorites that's for sure. If you have another option go with it, if you're unemployed and really need a job it's better than nothing but don'y be surprized if you get fired for nothing or laid off.
been there

Kingman, IN

#7 Jul 9, 2010
I've worked there before so I know what it's like. I would love to go back.
been there

Waco, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2010
they lye all the time. the worse factory ive ever been in. yes its small, people ok,but managment suks!!!!! dont waste your time with that place.
been there

Kingman, IN

#9 Jul 10, 2010
Just to clarify this I didn't make those rude remarks about Decoart. I happened to have enjoyed working there and really liked my job I had to leave there because of personal issues with another co worker quiet frankly I was being harrassed. Nonetheless I loved my job it was easy and besides the idiot man who harrassed me all the time the people there were great.
hung up

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2010
des anybody know anything about the new guy that works there? His name is Kyle and he works in shipping Ithink. He is really cute,wanting some info
hmm

Crab Orchard, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2010
last name Maddox?
hung up

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2010
hmm wrote:
last name Maddox?
No I think it is Abny or Abner or something like that.Was wandering if he was married or dating or what.Need some info please!!!
RandomFactsGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Sep 29, 2010
It was once against the law to slam your car door in a city in Switzerland
huh

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2010
RandomFactsGuy wrote:
It was once against the law to slam your car door in a city in Switzerland
huh???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria Byrd 3 hr Maria Byrd 10
need some info if anybody can help 5 hr charlotte 1
Searching for Birth Daughter 6 hr SMH 4
Kidnapper released 7 hr KYguy27 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 24 Prayers 511
Golf carts Nov 22 Gas or electric 4
So what do you think about Clayton Homes?? (Apr '09) Nov 21 tonya 102
Stanford Dating
Find my Match

Stanford People Search