First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SHANE KING

Winchester, KY

#42 May 15, 2009
LEAVE SOME NAMES AND NUMBERS BECAUSE THIS NICE GUY EVERYBODY LOVES IS LONELY THIS IS FROM SHANE KING.
SHANE KING

Winchester, KY

#43 May 15, 2009
WHERE IS MELISSA JOHNSON
bitch

Lexington, KY

#44 May 16, 2009
SHANE KING wrote:
WHERE IS MELISSA JOHNSON
I hope you find her, poopie!! Melissa, if you read this, he loves you.....
i know

Montgomery, TX

#45 May 16, 2009
Oldfriends wrote:
Who is the mother of his kid and are they still together if not who does is go with. I was wondering because my friend dating him a long time ago. She had 2 kids when they were together and he treated them good
its wendy Mcferron
Okayyyy

United States

#47 May 16, 2009
He just asked where melissa was how can someone post that he loves her. I've been knowing him for years and never heard him say anything about a melissa so how can you say that. That's how trouble starts
bitch

Lexington, KY

#48 May 16, 2009
Okayyyy wrote:
He just asked where melissa was how can someone post that he loves her. I've been knowing him for years and never heard him say anything about a melissa so how can you say that. That's how trouble starts
I promise I know him a lot better and longer than you. I dont think saying he loves somebody is starting trouble!! Hes always cared about her, is that better???
Okayyyy

United States

#49 May 16, 2009
That's better. Who is she anyways? Because I know where his heart is truly
sissy

Mount Sterling, KY

#50 May 23, 2009
SHANE KING wrote:
WHERE IS MELISSA JOHNSON
hey what up? I'm doing okay how about you? I heard you have a son now i hope everything is going good. I also heard you got married, good for you. I wish nothing the best for you, you deserve it.
bfffff

Lexington, KY

#51 May 24, 2009
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey what up? I'm doing okay how about you? I heard you have a son now i hope everything is going good. I also heard you got married, good for you. I wish nothing the best for you, you deserve it.
Hey Melissa, Shane does have a son, but hes not married. They arent divorced but she is with another guy and is pregnant. Thay havent been together for a loooong time. He would love to hear from you. He raises his son by himself and they live with Becky, so maybe you could go see him or something. He has a myspace, contact him through that and leave your number or something. He would love to get in contact with you!!!
king

Somerset, KY

#52 Aug 4, 2009
bfffff wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Melissa, Shane does have a son, but hes not married. They arent divorced but she is with another guy and is pregnant. Thay havent been together for a loooong time. He would love to hear from you. He raises his son by himself and they live with Becky, so maybe you could go see him or something. He has a myspace, contact him through that and leave your number or something. He would love to get in contact with you!!!
I did get married. misstake i saw your baby girl with lisa and scotty she is beautiful has ur eyes well just missin u get in touch
king

Somerset, KY

#53 Aug 4, 2009
Okayyyy wrote:
That's better. Who is she anyways? Because I know where his heart is truly
where is it babe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jr. perry shoots himself 6 hr bad aim 1
Ghost Stories? (Jun '14) 20 hr curious 21
what do you think pf becky miller? Sun princess 2
Mma fights kings mt Sun Chris Hansford 7
Stephanie Elliott Dec 19 Someone 4
Patty Hancock (Mar '09) Dec 19 sarah 4
Michael Daniel Brandy Or Scalett Garwood (Feb '09) Dec 18 mdg 4
Stanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stanford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stanford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

NBC Sports10:10AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score and Analysis for Denver
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis