Comments
41 - 51 of 51 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SHANE KING

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 15, 2009
 
LEAVE SOME NAMES AND NUMBERS BECAUSE THIS NICE GUY EVERYBODY LOVES IS LONELY THIS IS FROM SHANE KING.
SHANE KING

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 15, 2009
 
WHERE IS MELISSA JOHNSON
bitch

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 16, 2009
 
SHANE KING wrote:
WHERE IS MELISSA JOHNSON
I hope you find her, poopie!! Melissa, if you read this, he loves you.....
i know

Montgomery, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 16, 2009
 
Oldfriends wrote:
Who is the mother of his kid and are they still together if not who does is go with. I was wondering because my friend dating him a long time ago. She had 2 kids when they were together and he treated them good
its wendy Mcferron
Okayyyy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 16, 2009
 
He just asked where melissa was how can someone post that he loves her. I've been knowing him for years and never heard him say anything about a melissa so how can you say that. That's how trouble starts
bitch

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 16, 2009
 
Okayyyy wrote:
He just asked where melissa was how can someone post that he loves her. I've been knowing him for years and never heard him say anything about a melissa so how can you say that. That's how trouble starts
I promise I know him a lot better and longer than you. I dont think saying he loves somebody is starting trouble!! Hes always cared about her, is that better???
Okayyyy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 16, 2009
 
That's better. Who is she anyways? Because I know where his heart is truly
sissy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 23, 2009
 
SHANE KING wrote:
WHERE IS MELISSA JOHNSON
hey what up? I'm doing okay how about you? I heard you have a son now i hope everything is going good. I also heard you got married, good for you. I wish nothing the best for you, you deserve it.
bfffff

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 24, 2009
 
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey what up? I'm doing okay how about you? I heard you have a son now i hope everything is going good. I also heard you got married, good for you. I wish nothing the best for you, you deserve it.
Hey Melissa, Shane does have a son, but hes not married. They arent divorced but she is with another guy and is pregnant. Thay havent been together for a loooong time. He would love to hear from you. He raises his son by himself and they live with Becky, so maybe you could go see him or something. He has a myspace, contact him through that and leave your number or something. He would love to get in contact with you!!!
king

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 4, 2009
 
bfffff wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Melissa, Shane does have a son, but hes not married. They arent divorced but she is with another guy and is pregnant. Thay havent been together for a loooong time. He would love to hear from you. He raises his son by himself and they live with Becky, so maybe you could go see him or something. He has a myspace, contact him through that and leave your number or something. He would love to get in contact with you!!!
I did get married. misstake i saw your baby girl with lisa and scotty she is beautiful has ur eyes well just missin u get in touch
king

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 4, 2009
 
Okayyyy wrote:
That's better. Who is she anyways? Because I know where his heart is truly
where is it babe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stanford Discussions

Search the Stanford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Curmudgeon 147,246
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Gfm 81,565
Donate to save the drive in? 2 hr Miser 5
Taco Bell 9 hr helyea 5
Ghost Stories? 13 hr Ernst 15
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 19 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stanford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stanford
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••