First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Bellevue, WA

#26 Jun 29, 2012
For those with reasonable and logical understanding, you probably will already know that: not all Mental Health Services Clinicians to include Social Workers working for any government, or being paid by government prosecutors, are always staying in the middle of the Scales-of-Justice; (i.e., keeping self-prejudices to themselves and not tilted more towards the side paying them).
Research:
www.falserapesociety.blogspot.com
Research:
An impressive case,
www.wikipedia.com about the McMartin preschool trial in the 1980s!

Since: Jun 12

Bellevue, WA

#27 Jul 2, 2012
[Reference: Two Visualizers'(a/k/a Jokers) Bamboozed Mental-Health Clinicians! June 26]
[Reference: PART #1 Prosecutor Painted Picture of Damaged Jokers'- Sought 16 Million Dollars! June 27]
16 Million Dollars' >?< Expert - Cookie Jar Access Denied, Returns to Fayetteville NC with Sham Testimony Payment for New Book!
By: J.Rios, Independent Research and Writer, La Almighty Latin King Nation (ALKN)
Uncovered: Dr. Sharon W. Cooper, MD, is a retired Army colonel and a licensed pediatrician who specializes in developmental behavior and forensic pediatrics. Dr. Cooper it seems has quite a luciative business with several offices and much more to include books and videos. Um, wonder if Jokers' Jose and Joshua suggested their video tastings to her(?) It does appear clear however, that Dr. Cooper never had much experience with poor Latino-Black youth-cons.
Could this Dr. Cooper have been involved in the McMartin preschool case, or any other case of which lead to the true innocent person(s) being victimized and imprisoned due to her engagement in personal flights of fancy(?)
Research: www.ritualabusearticles.wordpress.com/catagor...

Bellevue, WA

#28 Jul 7, 2012
Seeking U.S. Committee on Judiciary Investigation! From www.twitter.com
By: J.Rios, Independent Research and Writer, La Almighty Latin King Nation (ALKN)
On twitter.com Anonymous Writer @Balance_Justice has reported minutes ago "Seeking Investigation by U.S. Congressman John Conyers, Jr./Comm.Judiciary, into federal court judge Raymond L. Finch."
Word is from my sources, this could bring the FBI from Washington, DC to that island since this judge had a part in prosecuting a CIA Highly Classified Agent! This gets better everyday...

Bellevue, WA

#29 Jul 7, 2012
Looks to me that many will have their: Hands-Up-In-The-Air!

Bellevue, WA

#30 Jul 7, 2012
Wow! If anyone released that info Rios or that judge or anyone, they might end-up like Cheney's former chief of staff Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

Bellevue, WA

#31 Jul 10, 2012
My Brother from the other side of this issue just told me Jose Hernandez-Colon might talk to his aunt to resolve this.

Bellevue, WA

#32 Jul 14, 2012
Ref: Jose Luis Hernandez-Colon, Age 20, April 12, 1992. Facebook: "Jose TheCuddler Hernandez"
Joker Hernandes-Colon States on Facebook Wall a Revelation!
According to EastKingJRivera, Jose TheCuddler Hernandez wrote on his Facebook wall on Wednesday, July 11th. Quote: "That person That writing shit Boit me funny...I hop u enjoy talking about me Cuz Im Just That famous to u..." End Quote.
Updated Facts: Most recently Hernandez-Colon added a new friend known as Joshua Cepeda, Age 18, October 10, 1993. This new friend is factually one and the same Joshua Cepeda mentioned in this story and documented in our website's case documents and transcripts. As ot has been pointed out, the malicious attack and character assassination by these two Jokers have thus far gone unpunised by the judiciary. Absent the malicious attack and character assassination, their individual [answers of NOs and Half-Truths] alone violate laws; (i.e., perjury and withholding evidence) and as a result now a blowback for them on their fun and games for colluding now leaving both homosexuals especially vulnerable to prosecution;.a check and balance. My grandparents in NYC told me of an adage (old saying).'The person who reaches the Police Station usually wins'. Having now seen both Jokers together, the question is ---Which Joker will reach first apologizing for judicial leniency and turning on the other(?) The first most likey will not face prosecution. The other...
Note: All threads herein are from trial transcripts and interviews and factual!

Bellevue, WA

#33 Jul 15, 2012
Dragged in Chains-In-Cuffs for Blood - Syphilis Not Found!
By:.J.Rios, Independent Research and Writer, La Almighty Latin King Nation (ALKN)
Uncovered: Prior to trial (omitted) was forced to spill his blood to determine whether he had syphilis; one of the most dangerous diseases. The result and conclusion was Syphilis Not Found! What prompted this action by the prosecution was the fact that Joker Jose Hernandez-Colon had been found POSITIVE FOR SYPHILIS!

Bellevue, WA

#34 Jul 15, 2012
What? Remember Rios if I ever go Gay to check my Dog's Dog!

Bellevue, WA

#35 Jul 22, 2012
My Brother from the other side of this issue sent me these book titles for posting.
'Why Do Kids Lie?' Author, John M. Grohol, PSYD;
'Why Children Lie In Court'(TIME MAG). Authors, Jerome/Washington;
'Why Do Children Lie?' Author, Sarah Haunaker; and,
'Why Kids Lie'. Author, Paul Ekman
And, alot of information @ www.healthofthechild.com/L/Lying.html
*Educate Yourselves* Fact>Children Lie too! Fact>The knowledge of $$$ for them (example Judiciary System)[leaked or hinted] to them by any prosecutor in any Court of Law, can lead to encouraging them to stick with their story!

Bellevue, WA

#36 Aug 1, 2012
Imminet U.S.Congressional Investigations and United States Attorney General Eric H. Holder to sweep clean U.S. Virgin Islands U.S. Attorney General Ronald W. Sharpe's position and office!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Thomas, Virgin Islands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shipping horses to St. Croix from Florida Sep 9 stacy 1
Debate: Marijuana - St. Croix, Virgin Islands (Aug '10) Sep 1 bobby 62
Debate: Gay Marriage - St. Thomas, Virgin Islands (Jan '12) Aug '14 Mark 59
Horny 14 year teen looking for her "Daddy" ;) (Mar '13) Apr '14 Joe 5
St. Croix man charged with raping 14-year-old girl Apr '14 Irucy 1
V.I. soldier arrested in connection with repeat... (Feb '14) Feb '14 lgmtz 1
curious (Feb '14) Feb '14 candy 1
•••
•••

St. Thomas, Virgin Islands Jobs