meetwo

Fayetteville, NC

#101 Feb 26, 2008
silent observer wrote:
Why is that everyone who is posting about the Wingmen are from another state? Dont you have your own forums to harass. I knwo some wingmen and soem are great guys and soem aren't. Dont pass judgement on people you do not know or do not care to get to know
That's exactly what I was wondering. It looks like this site was directed to questions in MO area.How did Fay. get on the band wagon. Sounds like a few people obsessed with the wingmen so they had to jump on a out of state band wagon. But then again I'm sure MO isn't like Fayetteville as far as the drama.Just look at these losers who are posting negative things about a club.It's embarrassing to know they live here.
view two

Fayetteville, NC

#102 Feb 26, 2008
I live in Fay and I just think this is ridiculous. When are these posters going to stop probably not until they get a fist in their mouth. But no, that will probably never happen because I doubt any of them would walk up to a wingmen face to face. I just wanted to comment on a couple of posters that say I know a guy who used to be a wingmen and they said yadayadya. Well, I know a guy that used to be Red and White he was all about it until he got KICKED OUT. Now he sits and complains what douches they are to anybody that will listen. Get My Point. Anytime someone gets Kicked out of any club it's not a good thing to have to live with.
Support1

Fayetteville, NC

#103 Feb 26, 2008
Phantom 7 wrote:
There are several wingmen where I work. They are total douche bags. They were talking about this site, thats how I found out about this. I tell those butt pirates all the time to their faces that they turds. Anyway, they sure are worked up over this site. After reading this entire thread, I think it is hilarious, and from what I see of stupid one and stupid two, I can't help but suspect most of the negative stuff written about those clowns is true. There are some Vets in the company next door. Those guys are some good dudes.
Sure you do, That's why you still had to post a comment. If you already told these guys to their face what you felt why waste your time and post it. I think it's hilarious a tough guy like you would play into the drama and who calls people turds.(Scary)Do I know the Wingmen,Yes,Do I believe you talk shit to their face and turn around and walk away grinning. NO WAY. See ya later TURD
view two

Fayetteville, NC

#104 Feb 26, 2008
See this is exactly what I'm talking about, Phantom 7 why waste your time posting if they work with you and they already know how you feel.I would show them wingmen what you wrote THat way they know you mean business. THen walk next door and tell them cool vets what you just did.
BikerGuy

Jacksonville, NC

#105 Feb 26, 2008
Ok, I started this thread as I was just wondering about the club situation in town. I regret even asking online now as it has stirred up shit to the point where a guy at work asked me if I intentionally did this....my answer: NO. Absolutely not. That's why I haven't posted since.
Ride free and thanks to the FORR guys who I've met that gave me the good scoop on the local situation in St. Robert and Waynesville.
Doc

Fayetteville, NC

#106 Feb 26, 2008
I think this was just waiting to happen. The Wingmen have been growing increasingly unpopular in the Fayetteville biker community. At the start of this thread a Wingman named Allen fom Fayetteville starting acting tough and a lot of other people chimed in with their two cents. Some of the posters have a point here about negative posters not telling the Wingmen directly to their faces. There are several issues with this line of thinking. the Wingmen will definately not like it and instead of listning to why the person feels/thinks what they do, they will probably go right into hard headed hostilities. This is further complicated by the fact that some Wingmen have risen to positions of influence in the military. Wether or not these negative posters are scared or not does change how they, and many other people feel about the Wingmen. I have personnally observed my boss (a patched Wingmen), manipulate others more senior to him at work because they were prospects in his club. Most of the Wingmen I know are less than quality people and soldiers. The term we use at work for guys like that is turds. Do I think this site will go away? I suspect the Wingmen would really like to see this site die off. Probably not going to happen, at least not anytime soon. Wingman Allen started this mess by shooting off at the mouth on line. Another personal observation, my team sergeant is a Wingman and is also a liar, a cheat and very lazy. I would like to hear comments from other non-Wingman about heir interactions with members of the Wingmen.-Doc J
derks

Fayetteville, NC

#107 Feb 26, 2008
Doc wrote:
I think this was just waiting to happen. The Wingmen have been growing increasingly unpopular in the Fayetteville biker community. At the start of this thread a Wingman named Allen fom Fayetteville starting acting tough and a lot of other people chimed in with their two cents. Some of the posters have a point here about negative posters not telling the Wingmen directly to their faces. There are several issues with this line of thinking. the Wingmen will definately not like it and instead of listning to why the person feels/thinks what they do, they will probably go right into hard headed hostilities. This is further complicated by the fact that some Wingmen have risen to positions of influence in the military. Wether or not these negative posters are scared or not does change how they, and many other people feel about the Wingmen. I have personnally observed my boss (a patched Wingmen), manipulate others more senior to him at work because they were prospects in his club. Most of the Wingmen I know are less than quality people and soldiers. The term we use at work for guys like that is turds. Do I think this site will go away? I suspect the Wingmen would really like to see this site die off. Probably not going to happen, at least not anytime soon. Wingman Allen started this mess by shooting off at the mouth on line. Another personal observation, my team sergeant is a Wingman and is also a liar, a cheat and very lazy. I would like to hear comments from other non-Wingman about heir interactions with members of the Wingmen.-Doc J
No, if you read from the beginning. Allen sounds to me he was defending his club. What' wrong with that. THen Dan one percenter put in his two cents.I know it's not the Dan one percenter in Fayetteville. That's not his style. Someone must of made that up to stir the pot. So what does it matter who started what, but it wasn't a Wingmen shooting of at the mouth.Yes,I can see your view on the military side and I am sure that sucks. But there is no use getting worked up over it.There not going anywhere.
Doc

Fayetteville, NC

#108 Feb 26, 2008
Allen was shooting off at the mouth. Do you know allen?'Just say when and where'. Sounds like a fifteen year old challenging another kid. Allen is another, pardon the exression, turd. And I am not worked up. Just expressing thoughts and observations. My team sergeant has no authority, no one takes him seriously at work. I suspect that he protrayes himself as tuff, but he isn't. At leaast not in the team or company. With the information I have given here it should not be too hard to figure out who I am talking about. And if the turd is reading this, yes, EVERYONE thinks your useless. You cant shoot, or plan, even hand with one of the team runs, you could only do two pullups yesterday at pt before complaing about your back. Go hang out with your Wingmen buddies, perhaps they appreciate turds like you.

Doc
myview

Fayetteville, NC

#109 Feb 26, 2008
That's what I mean, DOC there has a personal problem with a Wingmen he works with. He obviously hates his job and has a boss he hates who happens to be a Wingmen. But it's a PERSONAL PROBLEM not a club problem ...PERSONAL PROBLEM
That's it! Whoa, I can see how easy it is to get into drama. I admit I'm being drama. So I won't post anything else. This is starting to sound like a chat room not a thread.
Doc

Fayetteville, NC

#110 Feb 26, 2008
do not put words in my mouth. I love my job. I have been in the unit for 12 years. Jerks come and go, my team sergeant will pass as well. This is going to be my last post. Not into the drama either. I really do not have a problem with him, he is useless and everybody agrees and we all just work around him. I would think it was personnal as well, but every Wingman I have ever met seemed to be cut from the same cloth. I know a bunch of the Vets through work. Used to have a Vet on my team until he got shot up. That Vet and all of his club buddies were great, almost made me want to join up. I used to know a Southern Rider. I think he was referanced in an earlier post. Big E brought me out to his club house a couple of times. His brothers were allot of fun, but just wasn't for me. I can honestly say that every Wingman I have met has been worthless, true I don't know all of them. But the ones I do know are worthless. The Vets, I do not know all of them either, but I know allot of them and they are all real cool. The Southern Riders, well I havent seen Big E in awhile, nor I have I been out to their parties in several years, so I can't say anything about them. Has anyone seriously considered that there might be some truth to what allot of people are saying here against the Wingmen? Doc
Insert witty name here

Havelock, NC

#111 Feb 27, 2008
Just for everyone's general knowledge, I think these are all the places the wingnuts have chapters:

Fayetteville, NC (This was their mother chapter, and where most of the whiney old members are, like Bill Beard, Mike Roy, and John Humphreys.)

Moore County, NC

Northeast GA (near Winder, GA)

North GA (near Dahlonega, GA)

Savannah, GA

Long County, GA

Effingham, GA

Phenix City, AL (Won't come into Columbus, GA because the Iron Cross will kick their asses)

Opelika, AL

Oak Grove, KY (jight outside Clarksville, TN. They won't wear a Tennesse rocker because of the Outlaws)

Rockland, NY

Orange County, NY

Bergen County, NJ

Devils Elbow, MO
Outside L I

Jefferson City, MO

#112 Feb 27, 2008
BikerGuy wrote:
Ok, I started this thread as I was just wondering about the club situation in town. I regret even asking online now as it has stirred up shit to the point where a guy at work asked me if I intentionally did this....my answer: NO. Absolutely not. That's why I haven't posted since.
Ride free and thanks to the FORR guys who I've met that gave me the good scoop on the local situation in St. Robert and Waynesville.
You didn't ask anything that any other person new to the area wouldn't ask. Glad you talked with FORR. They're good peeps.
1support

Fayetteville, NC

#113 Feb 27, 2008
Insert witty name here wrote:
Just for everyone's general knowledge, I think these are all the places the wingnuts have chapters:
Fayetteville, NC (This was their mother chapter, and where most of the whiney old members are, like Bill Beard, Mike Roy, and John Humphreys.)
Moore County, NC
Northeast GA (near Winder, GA)
North GA (near Dahlonega, GA)
Savannah, GA ffingham, GA
Phenix City, AL (Won't come into Columbus, GA because the Iron Cross will kick their asses)
Opelika, AL
Oak Grove, KY (jight outside Clarksville, TN. They won't wear a Tennesse rocker because of the Outlaws)
Rockland, NY
Orange County, NY
Bergen County, NJ
Devils Elbow, MO
Your the guy who started this at the beginning. Two things I see here. YOur obssesed with the wingmen or your a KICKED OUT MEMBER.I'm not in the Wingmen but where there club chapters are is no secret. You just made some people realize how much bigger they have grown over the years. Do the Wingmen know about this site. I'm sure they do. Are they worried about it. Hell NO. What's there to be worried about. Some people don't like them, so what. But it's obvious why you don't like them. I dare you to reveal your identity on this site. But it will never happen. If I am correct, You stated that you lived out of town so what are your beefs in Fayetteville. If your don't live here why concern yourself. I support the Wingmen and will continue to along with the other supporters in this town. Fact, more people are laughing at these spineless crap talkers who have found a way to relieve their aggressions by typing frantically. I don't intend to get in a back and forth post war with you because it will be never ending. It's obivous that you have been traumatized beyond repair and your ego and pride have been damaged by these guys. By the way you kinda come off as sounding like a narc so start typing because I'm sure your PISSED OFF NOW.
Insert witty name here

Fredericksburg, VA

#114 Feb 27, 2008
1support wrote:
<quoted text>Your the guy who started this at the beginning. Two things I see here. YOur obssesed with the wingmen or your a KICKED OUT MEMBER.I'm not in the Wingmen but where there club chapters are is no secret. You just made some people realize how much bigger they have grown over the years. Do the Wingmen know about this site. I'm sure they do. Are they worried about it. Hell NO. What's there to be worried about. Some people don't like them, so what. But it's obvious why you don't like them. I dare you to reveal your identity on this site. But it will never happen. If I am correct, You stated that you lived out of town so what are your beefs in Fayetteville. If your don't live here why concern yourself. I support the Wingmen and will continue to along with the other supporters in this town. Fact, more people are laughing at these spineless crap talkers who have found a way to relieve their aggressions by typing frantically. I don't intend to get in a back and forth post war with you because it will be never ending. It's obivous that you have been traumatized beyond repair and your ego and pride have been damaged by these guys. By the way you kinda come off as sounding like a narc so start typing because I'm sure your PISSED OFF NOW.
LOL! Looks like YOU'RE the one who's pissed off.
Me, well, I'm just laughing at you....and them.

Oh hell no, I'd never be a part of that bunch of misfits... but I'll be honest and admit I actually considered prospecting at one time but changed my mind drastically after I saw what those clowns are all about. I hung out with them a great deal (obviously) and I'm glad I did because I got to see first hand how fake they are....it's all a big tough-guy act.

Why would their chapter locations be a secret? They wear bottom rockers that say where they are. Duh.

Oh, and you should've used "you're", not "your" in your message there champ. That english lesson is free.

Oh, LOL, you keep stating that you're not a member, only a supporter... I have to assume that you're either lying and you ARE a member, or you're one HUGE loser if the wingnuts won't even take you.
Fayetteville Native

Fayetteville, NC

#115 Feb 27, 2008
Let me state first, I do know the Wingmen, have no problems with them, Still don't understand all this BS. Like this guy above who post chapters of wingmen. Then someone comments to him, then this guy comes back and states dah it's on the rockers. Then what was his point? Champ there sounds like a bitch school teacher by telling someone off on thier spelling. Now that's funny. Give me a break. I have to agree with the posters that state sounds more like a personal problem. But yeah, yeah, I know I must be a wingmen too, whatever, Bottom Line: I'm just one of there many supporters. So start typing BITCH.
Insert witty name here

Jacksonville, NC

#116 Feb 27, 2008
Fayetteville Native wrote:
Let me state first, I do know the Wingmen, have no problems with them, Still don't understand all this BS. Like this guy above who post chapters of wingmen. Then someone comments to him, then this guy comes back and states dah it's on the rockers. Then what was his point? Champ there sounds like a bitch school teacher by telling someone off on thier spelling. Now that's funny. Give me a break. I have to agree with the posters that state sounds more like a personal problem. But yeah, yeah, I know I must be a wingmen too, whatever, Bottom Line: I'm just one of there many supporters. So start typing BITCH.
number one,... it's "their", not "there". LOL!

number two,... first you stated you don't know them, and then you say you're one of their supporters. So "Fayetteville Native", I bet you are actually the guy that posted as "1support". You just changed your screen name.
Insert witty name here

Jacksonville, NC

#117 Feb 27, 2008
I re-read your post and I was in error. I retract part of statement "number two". I still think it's the same guy though. The writing styles are identical, right down to the spelling and grammar.
Rizzo

Fayetteville, NC

#118 Feb 27, 2008
I too heard about this site from a couple of the Wingmen at work and had to check it out. Let me start off by saying I am not close to any bike club, I do not even own a bike, unless you count my mountain bike. There are several Wingmen that work in my organization. The Wingmen at work do not bother me and have very little effect on anything important. For the most part, the leadership knows who they are and does a good job of keeping anything of real importance out of their influance. I think the Wingmen at my work are dirtbags and are not to be trusted with anything but menial tasks that they for sure cannot screw up.
yadayada

Fayetteville, NC

#119 Feb 27, 2008
ALL this writing sounds the same. Of course everyone's using different Screen names. That's a no brainer. I noticed that 60 posts ago. That goes for both the negative and positive posters. So if you really get down to it, it's a dozen or so of the same people wasting time and arguing with each other for what. You don't even know who your arguing with! Drama in Fayetteville you can't just live without it. In the end nothing is resolved everything remains the same.
E Connor

Fayetteville, NC

#120 Feb 27, 2008
I think I have been refered to in here, so let me throw my two cents in. I used to work for Steve C, a Wingman, while I was in another club (I left on very good terms, still very good friends with my brothers). Steve was a good boss, and never brought up anything related to his club at work. Steve could definately stand on his own in any crowd. Not sure what the poster meant about Steve but, he was a very competent leader, always set the example. I have known Lee and many other Wingmen since 95 and they have always been very respectable people. I am not sure what all this is about on here or even why, but the Wingmen as a group are some good guys. I beleive that if I were in trouble or broke down someplace and called Lee, the Wingmen would come and help.
I have given my name here so that it is beyond a doubt that I am NOT a member of the Wingmen or even a Wingmen supporter. Bottom line; whoever posted that crap about Steve and me did not know what they were talking aboutm and the most of the posters on here are off azmith as well. Post about me if you want but be honest.

Ed Connor
SRMC 95-2006

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Dark 9 hr jwy 8
Parhams (Sep '13) Nov 18 felonie 4
adoption Nov 12 little sister 1
who knows Daniel Carson Nov 12 Just Asking 1
new modern facilty (Sep '13) Oct 30 ink guy 6
pursley trucking Oct 25 Brigette 2
Halloween /Offenders Oct 25 Camerons mom 1
St. Robert Dating
Find my Match

St. Robert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Robert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Robert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:10PM
Chargers hold off Rams, move to 7-4
Bleacher Report 5:32 PM
Grading St. Louis' Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Rams Look a QB Away from Playoff Contention
NBC Sports 8:10 PM
Chiefs have to be opportunistic against Broncos
NBC Sports 8:13 PM
Broncos open as slight favorites at Kansas City