wow

United States

#1125 Feb 10, 2012
Why would you ever be so proud of a act so chicken sh!t as that !! Why not Handel your bissnes face to face the man was seting feet from you???. I talked with a member of your club a fue mouths ago and he was varry respectfull and represented his club well, if you are a member of the wmc and your club conducts its self like this and is proud of it , your in in need of a house cleaning or your not going to b able to last varry long.
PROWLER

Charleston, WV

#1126 Feb 11, 2012
BP 19D wrote:
i agrea that some punk spoiled soldiers come home buy a new bike and whatch that pathetic sitcom SOA and they think there fuckin hard. I have seen enemy much as the next guy and its not the guy with different colors or different bike. 90% of the time its who i see in the mirror.If you ride for the freedom and for a way of life that was so much more than who did what than your a bother to me. Just as i have bothers in arms. One day your gunna need someone and the only one thats around is the guy you pissed off...wrong time to right the wrongs! respect is a two way street just as the road you ride. we all have a right to ride and ride we will!
SCOUTS OUT!
I hate that show too-- and 19D Cav Scout, the next time you are in my neck of the woods-- look me up and we'll drink one,, or two if you don't mind the company of an old original Nightstalker
PROWLER

Charleston, WV

#1127 Feb 11, 2012
Allen WMC wrote:
You are a loser. The only reason you are not sniffing around our clubhouse is you're scared. Most of our members are SF, Rangers or both. You might be better off with one of the lower clubs like the Veterans MC or if you really want to go low the Southern Riders MC. At least these two clubs are real clubs. Then there are the other mail order clubs like the warrior clowns, the combat duds, and the confused nam boys.
Hey nam boys, you never went to nam, your dad may have, have you looked at yourselves in the mirror? You look ridiculous.
If you are adressing this to the Cav Scout,, then chill, dude. I doubt you are who you claim to be, anyway... And if you are "Allen" official spokesman for the WM,, then my bad!! and really bad for them !!
James Decker

United States

#1128 Feb 13, 2012
This is addressed to the so called Allen who says he is a SF SOLDIER and is with the WMC. A true SF soldier would never act like an ass hole to another brother in arms! I started my military career as a 11B then 19D then Ranger and lastly 18B/18C and I never treated my fellow brothers with anything but respect! Allen you are poser and a Bitch! Now take that to the bank!
Maddoggy

United States

#1129 Feb 17, 2012
Allen you must learn respect of other clubs before you can earn it sonny. Im sure if anyone has balls to put on our colors and ride thru Fayettville it will be. Goddam man grow up !!!
Just Curious

Kansas City, MO

#1130 Feb 22, 2012
Hey.Does anyone know of or about Midwest Drifters/Galloping Gooses(colors:purple&gold) ?I know alot of biker clubs or groups get a bad rap all because of past history,which is wrong.I only want to know what these people are like and are about for the simple fact,I have a obligation to my deceased brother,who I made a promise to when he was on his death bed,to watch out for his children and make sure they are safe and raised healthy and happy and away from danger.His ex-wife,who I still call sister-in-law,is possibly going to date one of these members and I want to make sure that my sister-in-law, niece and nephew will be safe. Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it. Just concerned :)
Just Curious

Kansas City, MO

#1131 Feb 23, 2012
Ok Maybe I gave off the wrong impression,Im sorry if I did.I meant that I only wanted to know if these are a good group of guys and ladies for my niece and nephew and sister-in-law to be around.Not tryin to start any crap or dig too deep or be a busy body, just trying to make sure they will be safe and wont be getting into something that will bring strife or heat or harm to them.I know you all protect your own and are loyal to each other and I totally respect that.But,this is also MY family,and I am loyal to them as well and want nothing but the best for them.Just concerned for their safety and well being.Sorry to take up anyone's time and sorry for the inconvenance.
Autistic Surgeon

Fayetteville, NC

#1133 Mar 30, 2012
I have been in fayetteville a little while now. Never seen the wingmen. Dont know anything about them other than what ive read here. I thought MC's were about brotherhood and a common love for riding? Not for having pissing contests about who's dick is bigger on the internet. I dont claim to know anything about the Wingmen, but your reputation is all you got. Food for thought.
Autistic Surgeon

Fayetteville, NC

#1134 Mar 30, 2012
Allen WMC wrote:
Listen up ladies, I am the official internet spokesperson for the Wingmen MC, one of my official duties is to monitor the internet for traffic that pertains to the WMC and make appropriate comments.
We make no bones about it, the WMC is the dominant club wherever we are, PERIOD.
No club will ever come into a Wingmen town and fly colors without getting our approval first, PERIOD.
There are consequences for not adhering to our strict policies, they are not open for discussion, PERIOD.
And yes, our members are encouraged to vigorously enforce policy, and we do award our members for heroic acts. Get out of line and a member of the WMC is sure to make an adjustment on you, PERIOD.
Don't like it? We don't care. Would you like one limp or two?
I dont know anything about you guys, but if your club is so tough, why are you fighting tooth and nail to defend it on a random forum in a dark forgotten corner of the internet...?
Allen WMC

Fayetteville, NC

#1135 Apr 4, 2012
The Wingmen MC will defend ourselves where ever and when ever we are challenged, even on the internet.
hotrod

United States

#1136 Apr 16, 2012
Allen WMC wrote:
Listen up ladies, I am the official internet spokesperson for the Wingmen MC, one of my official duties is to monitor the internet for traffic that pertains to the WMC and make appropriate comments.
We make no bones about it, the WMC is the dominant club wherever we are, PERIOD.
No club will ever come into a Wingmen town and fly colors without getting our approval first, PERIOD.
There are consequences for not adhering to our strict policies, they are not open for discussion, PERIOD.
And yes, our members are encouraged to vigorously enforce policy, and we do award our members for heroic acts. Get out of line and a member of the WMC is sure to make an adjustment on you, PERIOD.
Don't like it? We don't care. Would you like one limp or two?
Your gay...do you read what you post?Untuck your thong&drop the bag of dicks.The wing women or wetf you lame corny little girls call your self need to get real.Nobody in the history of man kind has gave 2 shits about you fuckers&yall dont run shit for any club to care about flying colors wherever you or because you dorks are nobody.Wtf arguing on the web.smh bunch of middle school girls.
Rangerjt175

United States

#1137 Apr 16, 2012
Well Elwood, Super Dave and Trigger were all stand up guys. When I was in 1/75 in SAV. Everyone has their opinion and you can keep going on all day. I was raised by the VP of a 1% club and I can tell you every club has good guys and every club has assholes. Its not hard to tell them apart. In my opinion if they come at you 4 or 5 strong. Grab your sack and start swinging. Respect is earned not given.
hotrod

United States

#1138 Apr 16, 2012
Allen WMC wrote:
As the spokesperson for the WMC, I speak with the full backing of our President, Lee. Lee is way too busy and will probably not ever have the time to interact with someone like you.
That being said, we are well aware of this event and are very proud of our members that tipped over your bike, even gave them an award for it. Consider it a warning.
Come to Fayetteville if you want, just be sure to give us a courtesy call as we will have further instructions for you while you are in our town.
Even gayer lofl really tipping a bike then running away.Why not go in the club&whoop drag him outside&beat his head into the bike.See right there you guys showed everybody reading this how you guys were tampons.Because that aint how bo man with ballz handles there shit!Wtf you guys are soooo gay its riDICKulicks!
InvaderCC

United States

#1139 Apr 20, 2012
Shovelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
The GGMC were there you dumb sh--. The Invaders are not 1%ers. This is the crap you get when folks do not know what they are talkeing about! For all of you who know a 1%er in Missouri check with them and see how they feel about the wingnuts. And shovelhead AOL we turned your mom out. She was used up.
Shovelhead i suggest you do not speak of things you know little about...I am a Invader MC patch holder we are a 1% motorcycle club..I care little as to who you are but if you want to know who i am i'm the big guy wearing a Invader patch riding a 55 Pan with the 1%er diamond over my heart and Enforcer across from it...
bull

United States

#1141 Apr 21, 2012
Allen you are just some imposter trying to start shit EVERY ONE who is any one knows and respects the invaders mc, find a new hobby.
Question

Fenton, MO

#1142 Apr 26, 2012
I ran across this blog because I had the same question. I just noticed a patch today on interstate 44 near Union, MO that said "Da Family" MC. Was curious about who they are. Never saw 'em around before today. Thanks in advance.
Tick

Raeford, NC

#1143 Apr 29, 2012
The Wingmen are a disgrace. If they spent half as much time on their bikes opposed to on the internet people would take them seriously. And I'm pretty sure I seen a couple of those posers at a bar recently. One guy had designer jeans on and designer boots along with a buck knife strapped to him. I had to chuckle to myself. Do they let every douche bag that buys a bike from group in that club??? And they run Fayetteville??? Complete joke...When is a real club going to move in and drive their dicks into the dirt. I'm tired of listening to this bullshit about wingmen. If your going to talk like a 1% club then act like it. O and Allen aka the official internet supervisor for the WMC. How about you and your MC take a break from sons of anarchy and attend the Smoke Out Rally in Rockingham NC June 22-23. I'm pretty sure a real club will be there and tell you guys to get fucked if you step out of line. Make sure to ask if you want 1 or 2 limps.

Best Regards,

The avid motorcycle riders of the greater fayetteville area
not reall important

Delray Beach, FL

#1144 May 2, 2012
Allen, I believe AOA is the Dom 1% club in NC. I road threw fayetteville with my colors on in april. I didn't see the wingmen and my club P made the calls to the local landlords. I had no problem. I don't know who the Wingmen MC is/are, but if you are really one of them you represent for shit and are making a joke of yourself.

Dominiate club my ass. You aren't even a patchholder. It doesn't take long to figure out the posers either on the net or in real life.

Good luck with your bullshit.
not reall important

Delray Beach, FL

#1145 May 2, 2012
It's apparent that most of the people posting (MOST) dont have a club how the MC world works. It's all about brotherhood and respect. You don't get respect by knocking over someones bike. That gets your ass kicked or starts a war. There are reasons there are protocols, to avoid BS like that.

The fact that you admitted to knocking over a bike that belonged to a member of AOA...ie had Charlie on it is amazing to me. Even more amazing is that you aren't in a full body cast.

Again the MC world is all about brotherhood and respect. I looked up the wingmen mc. Allen your P would be very disappointed in you if you're actually a member (NOT). You aren't living up to your club objectives.

Brotherhood and respect. that's what everyone in the MC world wants. Give it and you get it. Doesn't matter what patch is on someones back.
Seriously

Fenton, MO

#1146 May 4, 2012
Allen WMC wrote:
Invaders MC a 1% club, now that is funny, but not really. Better not get caught wearing that getup by any real 1%ers. Nobody has ever heard of the Invaders MC, NOBODY. Big Guy you are such a loser.
This post just proved to everybody on here that you are just highjacking this forum. Along with your other posts on here. Not telling you to stop, just telling you that you blew your own cover by trolling a little too much on the same forum. Newbie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray Dec 14 inquiring minds 3
Cedric Dec 12 Old friend 3
Home Health Care Dec 11 Calvin James 3
Chris Woodman Dec 11 Workerbee 1
Chris Woodman Dec 11 Workerbee 1
John Connors Dec 11 IronFistedPervert 2
Africans in St Robert... Dec 9 GTFO 1
St. Robert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Robert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Robert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Robert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:27PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers