Six arrested in connection with alleged Perry County meth labs

Nov 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Southeast Missourian

The Perry County Sheriff's Department closed what Sheriff Gary Schaaf called the biggest meth producer in Perry County and arrested six people, including one wanted in St.

Comments
1 - 20 of 201 Comments Last updated May 22, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#1 Nov 24, 2009
Didnt that brittany chic just have a baby? Thats so sad. Meth is a terrible thing. I have never wanted to to meth and I never will. I wish everybody felt that way..
Gilster Dude

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Good job to the Sheriff's Department and the other agencies involved!!! 6 down and alot more to go!!! Keep up the work!!
drugfree

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2009
21 to 69 years old thats just crazy, pretty rough lookin pic of some of them.
JustMe

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 25, 2009
A person must be a total loser to be 69 years old and in the drug scene. That makes me sick. Good work boys and girls of the law enforcement :)
justfortoday

Perryville, MO

#5 Nov 26, 2009
well looks like there are gonna be at least 6 nice thanksgivings in Perry County jail... how many people do you think are gonna be impacted on the outside this holiday? Brittany has a little girl.. no thanksgiving with mommy for her.. Mike has a boy and a girl, but then again his kids are probably used to him being locked up... isn't this like the 6th time for him? Pam and Jeremy are married... she has a grown son, but pretty sure he was in on the madness, so he is probably just wishing his mom would have left her recipe card out so he would be able to whip up his own thanksgiving nonfeast... that poor old man.. who knows what the hell he was thinking... just a sad sad situation... and right before the holidays... sure wont get turkey and dressing in perry county jail...and christmas is coming real fast those poor kids... and the rest of the family too I guess, it would be hard to have a nice thanksgiving meal and look around and notice to absence of your son/brother/uncle or daughter/mom/sister...maybe say a little prayer today for them while you are being thankful that all your family is together
Just Someone

Perryville, MO

#6 Nov 26, 2009
The 69 year old man was the step father to Pam aka the worthless piece of shit. Pams mother Shirley passed away about 5 years ago, and Gerald felt sorry for Pam and let her and her two grown ass children stay with him cause they had no place to go. Go figure! White trash with no place to go. And this is how they repay him for opening his home to this trash! They bring all this other white trash into his home and now he is being charged with this crime. Shirley wouldn't even let her own daughter into her home because of how Pam is. Gerald looked for the good in everyone. And this is the thanks he gets. Pams own sister Pattie has nothing to do with her either cause she always has been and always will be trash. Pam and her trash children and their trash friends have wrecked all of Shirleys cars and ran Geralds bank account. They should rot in jail.

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#7 Nov 26, 2009
MAN Thats really sad..I hate to see Perryville waste away to meth cookers..Maybe Gerald will get away from them now..Who knows Hopefully..I don't know any of em but Ive seen them around town...
Diego

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Nov 26, 2009
Crazy Irish in Perryville wrote:
MAN Thats really sad..I hate to see Perryville waste away to meth cookers..Maybe Gerald will get away from them now..Who knows Hopefully..I don't know any of em but Ive seen them around town...
¿Triste?¿Qué tal "repugnante y digusting?" Lock'em y tirar la llave.¡Qué montón de dirtbags. Buen trabajo de la policía.

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#9 Nov 26, 2009
Diego wrote:
<quoted text> ¿Triste?¿Qué tal "repugnante y digusting?" Lock'em y tirar la llave.¡Qué montón de dirtbags. Buen trabajo de la policía.
Wow You have really good Spanish..I like..=))
Diego

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 26, 2009
no es un problema de azúcar en los labios

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#11 Nov 26, 2009
Diego wrote:
no es un problema de azúcar en los labios
Jajaja. Dulce

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#12 Nov 26, 2009
Diego wrote:
no es un problema de azúcar en los labios
Así que,¿Vives aquí en Perryville, Missouri?

Since: Oct 09

Perryville, MO

#13 Nov 26, 2009
Diego wrote:
<quoted text> ¿Triste?¿Qué tal "repugnante y digusting?" Lock'em y tirar la llave.¡Qué montón de dirtbags. Buen trabajo de la policía.
lets see if i can translate this one lol.. Sad? how bout repungent and disgusting? lock them up and throw away the key. What dirtbags.. good job for the policedepartment. I hope im close lol. I can read spanish, just cannot speak it well. te llamo?

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#14 Nov 26, 2009
jamboree35 wrote:
<quoted text> lets see if i can translate this one lol.. Sad? how bout repungent and disgusting? lock them up and throw away the key. What dirtbags.. good job for the policedepartment. I hope im close lol. I can read spanish, just cannot speak it well. te llamo?
=)Yep you got it all right ...It took me a while too.
Love

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2009
justfortoday wrote:
well looks like there are gonna be at least 6 nice thanksgivings in Perry County jail... how many people do you think are gonna be impacted on the outside this holiday? Brittany has a little girl.. no thanksgiving with mommy for her.. Mike has a boy and a girl, but then again his kids are probably used to him being locked up... isn't this like the 6th time for him? Pam and Jeremy are married... she has a grown son, but pretty sure he was in on the madness, so he is probably just wishing his mom would have left her recipe card out so he would be able to whip up his own thanksgiving nonfeast... that poor old man.. who knows what the hell he was thinking... just a sad sad situation... and right before the holidays... sure wont get turkey and dressing in perry county jail...and christmas is coming real fast those poor kids... and the rest of the family too I guess, it would be hard to have a nice thanksgiving meal and look around and notice to absence of your son/brother/uncle or daughter/mom/sister...maybe say a little prayer today for them while you are being thankful that all your family is together
your way off about it all guess you dont know your shit
Love

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2009
All of you people are stupid if you know mike and britt at all then you wont listen to these retards and no its not mikes 6th time
Love

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2009
If you think the old man just let them do it think again he was part of it he is trying to play oh I didnt know shit
What a joke

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Nov 26, 2009
If he was part of it, what part did he play exactly? The others all looked like your average meth heads...the older man looked like just an average old man. I dont know the situation, but i do know of a few people that were involved....and it is about time that they were caught and locked up so that i dont have to worry about them being out around any of my loved ones. There are way too many people in this town that are meth addicts, and sadly, i am related to a few. They lose weight, their faces are sunk in, their eyes are buggin, their teeth are rotted (what little they have), they cant cope with reality, they dont take care of their kids, and through it all, they must lose part of their eye sight because they see themselves as beautiful. Nothing matters except for when they are going to get their next fix. Hows that for someone that dont know shit????? I have lived here all of my life and seen some pretty good peoples lives go to hell because of drugs!!!!!! Whoever "love" is must be a family member. Stop taking up for these people. You are only enabling them. If you really love them, then you should be praying that they get the kind of help that they need to get off their shit. You should be praying for their children whom will be growing up and missing their parents. These people had a choice....they chose meth over their children!!!!!!!!!
Love

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2009
Well your right about one thing the others need to get cought too because it wasnt just them I know about everyone and the grandpa needs to quit playing stupid it was in every room
Diego

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Nov 27, 2009
Por supuesto, estas personas no son culpables hasta que se demuestre como tal. Sin embargo, no siento pena por ellos, independientemente de su situación familiar. Si son culpables que merecen perder a sus familias. despierta y huele el café!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,443
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 34 min Who let the coons... 247
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 46 min squeezers 1,981
Your "gift" 7 hr Harry 21
Authorities searching for missing Ste. Geneviev... 16 hr seriously where i... 3
Innocent Boy Michael Brown Sat my opinion 14
Haunted Ste Genevieve (Nov '09) Sat micheles71 9
•••
•••
St. Mary Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Mary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Mary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Mary News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Mary
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••