Sheriff's deputy shoots suspect in St. Croix Falls

Full story: TwinCities.com

A 40-year-old man armed with two knives was shot by police Sunday night in St. Croix Falls, Wis.
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rocky

Cumberland, WI

#1 Aug 2, 2010
There are two national campaigns out because the police killing several citizens per day in America. The "Do not shoot me I want to grow up" and "The don`t shoot my daddy" campaigns have been started in response to police violence in America. A very few years ago no police shootings were justified. It had to be self defemse. Todays cowards with badges kill children everyday in America. It is surpassing the death squads or swat teams in deaths of innocent people. Aggressive policing has made America a very dangerous place to live. The double standards that sadam had were nothing compared to any American criminal just us system. These zre true axis of evil terrist with badges. America`s wmds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky

Cumberland, WI

#2 Aug 2, 2010
It will be justified. He has a badge. He is above all laws in America. Liberty and justice for the greedy few. anything else is PROPGANDA and LIES.
You want liberty and justice go to a civilized country.
Stabby McStab

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 2, 2010
He just wanted to do some stabbin', ain't nothing wrong with that. *shakes head*
Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
Tooner

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Another reason to ban knives. This is getting out of hand. There seems to be a knife story almost every week!
Hope to god

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 2, 2010
He dies!!!!
Johnny Jacob

South Saint Paul, MN

#7 Aug 2, 2010
Hats off to police officers around the world. It seems like there are more weird people that they come across each and every day.
Hello Motto

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 2, 2010
Rocky wrote:
There are two national campaigns out because the police killing several citizens per day in America. The "Do not shoot me I want to grow up" and "The don`t shoot my daddy" campaigns have been started in response to police violence in America. A very few years ago no police shootings were justified. It had to be self defemse. Todays cowards with badges kill children everyday in America. It is surpassing the death squads or swat teams in deaths of innocent people. Aggressive policing has made America a very dangerous place to live. The double standards that sadam had were nothing compared to any American criminal just us system. These zre true axis of evil terrist with badges. America`s wmds.
Jerry Person thanks for your typical stupid rant. I think your mom is calling in the background that your mac and cheese and hot dogs are ready. You better get going before they get cold.
JQ Public

Hastings, MN

#9 Aug 2, 2010
Hey ROCKY, when you leavin'? We'll pitch in for a one way ticket. Idiot.
Rocky

Cumberland, WI

#10 Aug 2, 2010
One Wisconsin da will not charge people with weapons charges was reported in this media last week. I think He wants to get a murder case so he can be famous. Just like cop that murder get permotions.
jane doe

Eau Claire, WI

#11 Aug 2, 2010
The guy is a total psyco. The guy wanted out for death. Poor child having to witness the father trying to kill. The guy needs to be removed from society before he harms someone else.
Family member

Roanoke, VA

#12 Aug 2, 2010
This is an actual human being with a family. Yes, I know this is a "hypothetical" situation for the general public; however, unfortunately this is a family with problems. These problems will not be solved by uninformed citizens judging this tragedy. The police did their best. Please realize ALL news stories are about REAL PEOPLE. Thank you for your support.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
A 40 year old man (not a child) threatens his wife and a child with knives, the police use a non-lethal means to subdue him and it doesn't work, he then advances towards the law enforcement officers armed with 2 knives and will not stop nor drop the weapons and somebody has a problem with the cops stopping his advance? What's wrong with you Rockbrain from Cumberland?
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
I don't get it, air lift and all costs a bundle. Hospital time costs money. How come we don't see all the Tea partie people in here praising the law enforcement ? Maybe they think the police should have killed him right there. But then they will say " Police Violence State "...So we hire humans to protect us and when they do we judge them ? Perhaps every person should be required to do police duty for two years at the ages of 18-20. Full training etc. Could be that in itself would change the course of some lives.
Keep It Simple Stupid

Eau Claire, WI

#15 Aug 2, 2010
Rocky is the exact type of screwball that blows up buildings. Hopefully the authorities catch him before it happens.

Rocky- your a freak and need some help. Please get it.
Keep It Simple Stupid

Eau Claire, WI

#16 Aug 2, 2010
Rocky wrote:
One Wisconsin da will not charge people with weapons charges was reported in this media last week. I think He wants to get a murder case so he can be famous. Just like cop that murder get permotions.
It's promotions. Not permotions. This cop should have shot to kill. That would have ended this.
Mr Salty On the Loose

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Aug 2, 2010
Mr. Salty's having a rough summer.
stand up americans

Summerfield, FL

#18 Aug 2, 2010
Rocky wrote:
Its to bad he wasn't comming after you with those knives,with the police just standing there and watching. I bet you would have a different tune to sing!
Tony Rocky Horror

Cottage Grove, MN

#19 Aug 2, 2010
Family member wrote:
This is an actual human being with a family. Yes, I know this is a "hypothetical" situation for the general public; however, unfortunately this is a family with problems. These problems will not be solved by uninformed citizens judging this tragedy. The police did their best. Please realize ALL news stories are about REAL PEOPLE. Thank you for your support.
Thanks
wow

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Rocky wrote:
You are literally too stupid and delusional to insult.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Croix Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 7 hr Tealiban Fascists 7,041
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
7-year-old leukemia patient Jacob Burns, of Osc... (Mar '10) Jul '14 Its me Jacob 16
New Richmond Police under Federal Investigation (May '13) Jul '14 Bill 5
Rural hospitals could lose special Medicare pay... (Sep '13) Jul '14 Attention HHS 6
Body of missing Wisconsin toddler found in trun... (Jul '13) Jul '14 Jess 2
•••
•••
•••

St. Croix Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Croix Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••