|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Please note: Legitimate loan companies only
responded. You will have to provide proof of your
legitimacy. Company Information, Proof of Funds
Letter, Internet Lending Certificate, Company
Corporation Papers, Business License,ect

This information will be verified by the (FBI)
If you are a Legitimate Loan Company continue to
read:

My Non-profit 501 (c)3 organization helps the disadvantaged in Michigan through the efforts of Peace Fellowship Church in Highland Park, MI. I am reaching out to you for your help! Our Community Resource Center is in danger of closing, But I have an idea! If I can create cash flow by obtaining commercial multi-family dwellings and using the income to support the ministry and employ people. Sounds Great HuH! But We don't have the funding or backing to obtain a loan or mortgage. So we need an angel investor to help us gain funding to stay open and serve humanity as we have since 2000. Below is what we see as our mission in short, but if this sparks interest please don't delay contact us we'd love to hear from you if ...you would really like to help!

Shalom Way For Excellence ("Shalom") plans on providing food and clothing to low income and homeless members of Highland Park, Michigan community who are in need of such basic necessities. Distributing food and clothing furthers Slalomís goal of supporting the charitable objectives of Peace Fellowship Church. Shalom will fund these distribution programs by soliciting private donations as well as applying for grants

Beyond providing food and clothing to the needy of Highland Park, Michigan, Shalom plans to provide career services to the needy families in the area to help them squire new life skills and ultimately gain employment. These services will include job training, referrals and job placement assistance and would be closely linked to Slalomís educational services. Slalomís educational services will include self-improvement courses and GED training.

Both the career services program and the educational program will be funded by grants and other donated revenue, and each program furthers the goal of supporting the educational objective of Peace Fellowship Church

Shalom also plans on improving the quality of life in Highland Park, Michigan by repairing dilapidated and converting them into housing for low income persons, battered women, abused children and the elderly. Moreover Shalom plans on expanding this housing program to include the construction of new low-income dwellings. Shalom will also use those construction projects as a tool to employ individuals who attend its educational programs or utilize its career services.

Note: We have no money for upfront fees. Any and all fees will have to come out of loan proceeds.
aurike ramon

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

contact us at loanexpertsplc_ramon@hotmail.c om. There we can talk better
The Scam Buster

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

aurike ramon wrote:
contact us at loanexpertsplc_ramon@hotmail.c om. There we can talk better
What!! Are you Nuts?? Yes you are.
How did you come up with a Stupid Name Like "aurike ramon"
Free Web Mail?
Nothing but a Two Bit Scammer.
The Scam Buster

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Shalom Way wrote:
Please note: Legitimate loan companies only
responded. You will have to provide proof of your
legitimacy. Company Information, Proof of Funds
Letter, Internet Lending Certificate, Company
Corporation Papers, Business License,ect
This information will be verified by the (FBI)
If you are a Legitimate Loan Company continue to
read:
My Non-profit 501 (c)3 organization helps the disadvantaged in Michigan through the efforts of Peace Fellowship Church in Highland Park, MI. I am reaching out to you for your help! Our Community Resource Center is in danger of closing, But I have an idea! If I can create cash flow by obtaining commercial multi-family dwellings and using the income to support the ministry and employ people. Sounds Great HuH! But We don't have the funding or backing to obtain a loan or mortgage. So we need an angel investor to help us gain funding to stay open and serve humanity as we have since 2000. Below is what we see as our mission in short, but if this sparks interest please don't delay contact us we'd love to hear from you if ...you would really like to help!
Shalom Way For Excellence ("Shalom") plans on providing food and clothing to low income and homeless members of Highland Park, Michigan community who are in need of such basic necessities. Distributing food and clothing furthers Slalomís goal of supporting the charitable objectives of Peace Fellowship Church. Shalom will fund these distribution programs by soliciting private donations as well as applying for grants
Beyond providing food and clothing to the needy of Highland Park, Michigan, Shalom plans to provide career services to the needy families in the area to help them squire new life skills and ultimately gain employment. These services will include job training, referrals and job placement assistance and would be closely linked to Slalomís educational services. Slalomís educational services will include self-improvement courses and GED training.
Both the career services program and the educational program will be funded by grants and other donated revenue, and each program furthers the goal of supporting the educational objective of Peace Fellowship Church
Shalom also plans on improving the quality of life in Highland Park, Michigan by repairing dilapidated and converting them into housing for low income persons, battered women, abused children and the elderly. Moreover Shalom plans on expanding this housing program to include the construction of new low-income dwellings. Shalom will also use those construction projects as a tool to employ individuals who attend its educational programs or utilize its career services.
Note: We have no money for upfront fees. Any and all fees will have to come out of loan proceeds.
Shalom
If you came here for a Loan your in the wrong place!
Nothing but Low Life Two Bit Scammers Here.
Trust Allin

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to
obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email Account;trustallin2010@gmail.c om
for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened".So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People..

You are advise to fill and return the details below..
Your Name:_________
Your Address:_________
Your Country:_________
Your Occupation:_________
Loan Amount Needed:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Monthly Income:_________
Cell phone Number:_________

Best Regards
Mr.Trust Allin
elvisbrown

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to
obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email elvisbrownloans@sify.com
for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knoco not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People..

Best Regards
Mr.elvisbrown
johnmichaels

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Hello,

obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email johnmichaelslloans@hotmail.com
for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knoco not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People..

Best Regards
Mr.johnmichaelsl
The Scam Buster

Deer Park, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Oh I Like this,,3 post all the same except three different name's Posting? What a joke.
Who ever this Idiot is needs to get his act together.
What a Bone Head!!
elvisbrown, this is to much.
trustallin,,God god!
johnmichaelsl,,ah what?
Mr Matthew Jacobs

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

Hello,
I read your post regarding you seeking loan. I'm private lender i can help you with loan. But how can i trust you because i have been rip off by borrower from France which i found it hard to trust.
If you are legitimate and interested contact me.
Mr.Matthew Jacobs
Frank Smith

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

Hello,

obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email:franksmithloanlender0@gm ail.com
for the bible saysĒ"Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be openedĒ.So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People..

Best Regards
Mr.Frank Smith
Sonia

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Mr Matthew Jacobs wrote:
Hello,
I read your post regarding you seeking loan. I'm private lender i can help you with loan. But how can i trust you because i have been rip off by borrower from France which i found it hard to trust.
Mr.Matthew Jacobs

I am in depserate need of a loan, can you help me, Mr. Jacobs?
pleasehelpmyfamily2011@gmail.c om
Wendy Houston

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Im in search of a loan for $5000. My credit isn't great so I cant receive a loan through banks I need a serious lender(no service no scam)to lend me the $5000, with a payback period of 36 months. Willing to pay higher interest not willing to pay for bs. I can be reached at wendy.houston71@yahoo.com
Lost Hope

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

There are only SCAMMERS on this site!!! If you are counting on this site to find a loan or get money...you should start looking somewhere else or come up with another idea. The only thing that I have seen on this site in about a year is SCAMMERS and people ending up worse off then when they started.

Why would you need to pay to get a loan? Any fees for a legitimate loan would be built into the loan. Think about it....If they are loaning you $10k and the fees cost $800 then they only give you $9200 and you pay back $10,000. Why would they say you need to pay upfront. So you send them $800 and they send you $10,000 WHY? It is same effect you get $9200. The reason they ask for upfront fees is because they are a SCAM and they will just take that $800 and you will never get your loan.

If they ask for ANY upfront fees, tranfer fees, money via Western Union....etc. Do not do it you will only be in a worse situation and out more money. The only people on this site that say they got a loan are the SCAMMERS themselves.
William smith

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

Hello, we here by notify members of the public that our company is offering loan to respectful and responsible members of the public... If you are instrested in us contact this email address.... Gregwilsonloanhomes@gmail.com. . We will be glad to here from you...(CEO-MD) william smith.
William smith

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

Hello,we just read your mail... Please our company does not ask as much as $800 for $10,000. Instead we ask for $200 for $10,000 worth of loan..... We will gladly receive you.....thanks... (MD-CEO) william smith..
Atillius Markus

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

We wish to inform the general public of our interest to establish a successful business relationship to interchange services in assisting each other in our diverse business/investments interests locally and in our various countries. We are investment/Loan Research Company and we undertake the services of assisting prospective companies and individuals to satisfactorily meet the needs of their capital investment or loans within the country and abroad. In this view, we recommend that you get back to us via email if you may be of need of our service. My email: aploans17@gmail.com
We are here to help

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email heartoflovelendingcompany@gmai l.com for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened".So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Have you applied for a loan before:_________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...

Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting Richard Loan Corporation Today via Email at: heartoflovelendingcompany@gmai l.com .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to Us on Via

email: heartoflovelendingcompany@gmai l.com
Best Regards
Mr.Richard
The Scam Buster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

We are here to help wrote:
Hello,
We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email heartoflovelendingcompany@gmai l.com for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened".So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
Have you applied for a loan before:_________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...
Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting Richard Loan Corporation Today via Email at: heartoflovelendingcompany@gmai l.com .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to Us on Via
email: heartoflovelendingcompany@gmai l.com
Best Regards
Mr.Richard
Good God You Make Me SICK!!
Just what kind of Bullshit are you trying to pull here?
After Reading your Pathetic post I have come to the Conclusion
That you are one sick piece of Shit!
Using The Lords Name to do your dirty work is Disgusting!!
Your not even Smart enough to pull off a Scam!
Do us all a favor,,Go find the Tallest Bridge and JUMP!!
Lo-Max Loan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

We give out loan at low interest rate of 3% from 2k to 200k no credit check email us at lomaxcapital@gmail.com
sam waters

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I really need help with a loan I CAN AND WILL REPAY PLEASE RESPOND BACK
Mr Matthew Jacobs wrote:
Hello,
Mr.Matthew Jacobs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springville Discussions

Search the Springville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Give Him a Brain 84
Loan needed hertfordshire (Jun '13) Jul 20 Danny 6
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
AL Who do you support for Attorney General in Alab... (Oct '10) Nov '13 thetruth 115
Cake Decorating Classes (Oct '08) Sep '13 Misty Sciarabba 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE