Do you approve of Joshua Evans as State Representative?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wiseman

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Hasnt done anything but eat donuts and go on trips
TnGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Wiseman wrote:
Hasnt done anything but eat donuts and go on trips
If you look up his voting record, you will notice he misses a lot of votes. I believe we need someone who cares more about the citizens of his district and not use the State House as a stepping stone to something better politically.
jesus evans

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

He has not accomplished anything.
Wiseman

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

TnGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look up his voting record, you will notice he misses a lot of votes. I believe we need someone who cares more about the citizens of his district and not use the State House as a stepping stone to something better politically.
Lee Harrell, just met him a few weeks ago, I think he will actually represent us.
Never Go Their

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Whoever has more signs, wins!!
Sassy

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

I wonder how he is going to explain all of the money he has wasted on his expenses? I have sent 2 emails and called his office and still haven't heard from him. If he is that busy, then he doesn't seem to have the time to represent us taxpayers does he?
asisaid

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

I think he's done NOTHING to help Robertson County. He seems to be everywhere now the electio is getting closer, especially if a camera is nearby. As far as getting him to return a phone call or email.no such luck. He has not served us well and it's too late to start acting like he cares.
Robertson County resident

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

If they are not doing the job then Vote Them Out. Send the message that if you do not do what is right then Your Next. This will put an end to multi year politicians unless they do the job.
david

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I Agree Rcr lets get them all out.now and 2014.then the message will be clear.
nomore

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I supported Bob Bibb both times he ran against Joshua Evans and would do it again today if Bob were in the race. To be such a christian do gooder, Joshua Evans has been such a disappoint to me. Just because you are doing something for someone else, doesn't mean you have to tell the world or get your picture in the paper. It seems like he has his priorities out of line in a lot of areas. He needs to concentrate of what the citizens need and listen to them, not run around trying to let everyone know how good he is.
Never Go Their

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

He will win. Not that I want him to. He is waiting around to get old enough to run for State Senate. That's what he really wants right now. He could care less about Robertson County.
Wiseman

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Don't think he will win, tell your friends, email Lee Harrel and get some signs in your yards.
I think his website is harrel for house.com
wiseman

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

harrellforhouse.com
Josh Evans

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Amazed he's gotten this far! He doesn't know the first thing about a hard days work. Wasn't his first car a new Lincoln Navigator that his grandma paid for?? Where did those funds come from? Get real! I'm sure he'll explain all trips as "missionaries" trips. Who the hell wants to grow up to be a politian anyhow, especially so young. WTF?
Wiseman

Joplin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Good point , guy above me
Mean Gene Davidson

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

When he ran for State Rep. the first time he always had a picture of himself and his wife, but I never saw anything after that. I don't know that he was ever married at all. He also claims that he started his own business, but actually his grandmother started it and bankrolls him. The truth is this hog headed sucker wouldn't hit a lick at a snake. I think his granny pays his light bill. He's pretty out of touch to say the least. The best thing he does for himself is he stays quiet, because when asked to say a few words he makes it pretty clear he barely knows night from day much less anything about state government.
Yellow Rose of Texas

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Yes, he was married for a short time....less than a year.
Robco

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Let's vote the crook out, and vote Lee in!
Yellow Rose of Texas

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Robco wrote:
Let's vote the crook out, and vote Lee in!
You wouldn't be Lee Harrell would you?????
Robco

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

No, I'm not lee, I just so happen to be a resident of Robertson county who believe its time to get Josh out and put someone who promises to do good for our county and has plans layed out for new bills to come forward and take the realm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 min WOW 9,257
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min Bayless 144,628
ladies 14 hr jacob 1
Hollingsworth oil company 20 hr First baptist church 4
Dr. Tommy Crunk Tue Vinny from White ... 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608
Lisa - He is already cheating on you (Dec '13) Mon and 7

Search the Springfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000