Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,336)

Showing posts 46,701 - 46,720 of58,310
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you give and be a paid freelancer too?? You don't read. Cds cost very little.Said nothing you posted.READ THE MESSAGE.
You are confusing yourself. YOU are the one who claims to be a freelance photographer. Not me. I claim to be nothing but another interested poster.
puff of logic

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Interested wrote:
Hey CG. You are more than welcome, anytime.
Yes it is, now that is a good time, and fun to watch.
Puff, and Mari, should check it out too. Shelbyville, Tn. is a great little town.
Is that where they have the Tennessee Walking Horses? I have seen shows on TV but never seen a real one yet.
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Do not post to me again.Believe you made that oath last week on stalker postings.
Folks,I believe....
I will not be posting to this poster again.Now keep your promise girl!I'm not lesbian.Not interseted in your bull s....
I will not play your silly games.Will put a stop to it..You would not want me to put a big thread on your home town forum that you are trying to get friendly with attention any way you can..
thought you said you werent posting to this poster again....but....how many more times did you post stupidass?
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a snake's den.You warn folks of your OWN doings .You tell stories unheard of.You continue to condemn a man you swear you fear.Names are important to you,morbid things too.
Do you want to add enemies to your list?? Today you are looking for a fight on line.You're like an aligator ,chomping at the least thing.Yet ,a camera is on your house.Wonder why???
You ridicule people yet "FOLKS I want to tell you etc..." on and on.
Sassy,you do not learn. You are always cutting the other party and no one says much because you're such an authority. You sugar up to some and spit fire at some. You've had two days of posting on your party which no one is caring and now you want to bring your unhappiness and jealousy on Topix here.

Why don't you be a peaceful enlightning grown adult woman who can be nice and converse? You're still 15 with no boyfriend.
bet you live in one as well!
LMFAO!! Dumass
Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where they have the Tennessee Walking Horses? I have seen shows on TV but never seen a real one yet.
Yes, the Walking Horse Celebration is there every year. If you and Mari, enjoyed the two week event at the Derby, you will also enjoy the week long Celebration.
Lots of interesting hats worn there too. What is it with huge fancy hats, and horse racing?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. Clampett, aren't you a meddler?
I don't go researching info on the internet or have "friends" checking someone out simply because I don't like them. I just use the words that people say against them when they continuously lie.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Justme wrote:
<quoted text>What you say is interesting and
sincere. I, too, have been in different restaurants
in Franklin and observed some big-time country music stars. It is is not a big deal to residents of that area to run into stars"!
Thank you.It is common every day stuff..They are my dgtr's customers also..
Many are.We had a home there,worked and lived there,.I don't see the big deal..It's my life.
I live among them and worked among them,dated one and friends with many,and been in homes and no big deal. Why throw people in a lie when you are adult??
We are all friends on this site and it has been a peaceful weekend up to now.My life has been a lot better than Sassy's.No fear here of a neighbor.Some like to bicker/bully others..or try to.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
haaahaaaa!! Bravo!!! Full of hot air and shit! Yep!
Jed Clampett is supposedly a truck driver, I say BS, I think his job is making different accounts with different names.
Just my thought.....and I bet I'm pretty close to right! Ya think?
WHich proves to me what a true moron you are.. At least I have the courage to register an account and take responsibility for my posts. Not hide in grey box land and be a sniper like you.. Let me know if you actually ever get any nerve.
Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

The Iroquois Steeplechase is a different horse celebration.
You can check it out here

http://mysteeplechase.com/

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
bet you live in one as well!
LMFAO!! Dumass
Also let me know when you learn any real words.. Vulgarity just proves how ignorant you really are.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Interested. Thanks for the margarita the other night. ;)
Steeplechase is next weekend. It is excellent, as well.
Have a great day!
Hi cG just finished watching my kind of racing... Good race at Talladega today..They go a lot faster than the horses LOL

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Interested wrote:
The Iroquois Steeplechase is a different horse celebration.
You can check it out here
http://mysteeplechase.com/
The most fun that I've had at a track was at Del Mar. It is absolutely beautiful there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>
I reside in small community called Drake.
It is not far from Franklin. Just let me know when niece might be interested. Puff loves horses. We have many here on farm.
Don't know much about her training.She sends me pretty pictures of her jumps on her horses where she works.She is in her early 20's.I live in horse country too.Tennessee Walking Horses.Brother has a horse farm,raised a champion that sold for $90,000.00 years ago.A real skill,training horses..

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi cG just finished watching my kind of racing... Good race at Talladega today..They go a lot faster than the horses LOL
Indeed, they do, NTMD8OR. I have been to Bristol, but that's the extent. It was fun. I enjoy all sports better live.

I hope you're having a great Sunday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Daniels lives in MT JULIET,Tennessee.He is very civiclly active, Has many horses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>
You could get in now.Not half as many people go and not half as many horses entered and all since the government disqualified so many horses for soring..Entries have severly dropped off out of fear of being barred from entry now.Never the less it is a pretty sight to go see.
Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The most fun that I've had at a track was at Del Mar. It is absolutely beautiful there.
I agree. California is a beautiful state. Great views,nice beaches, those canyons, majestic cliff lines, I could go on. A drive up highway 1, is a great vacation in itself.

I enjoyed my stay there in the mid 70's, but you couldn't get me to go anywhere below wine country now. It is sad, the changes.
Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

123pictures wrote:
Charlie Daniels lives in MT JULIET,Tennessee.He is very civiclly active, Has many horses.
He also throws a bar b q cook off, at his farm every year. All proceeds go to local charities. If you have never been, you should go. He did host a chilli cook off in the Fall, but not sure about that anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
True.:)
TV ,stars all shop WAL_MART,KROGER,PUBLIX,Academy ,Home Depot just like we do.Football,Daryl Waltrip,Kyle Petty do too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Puff You two would probably enjoy the RENNASANCE Festival near Nashville every year.Jack Daniels Distillery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,701 - 46,720 of58,310
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Springfield Forum right now

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min 123pitcher 123,713
Northcrest Embezzlers 20 min I Disagree 38
Bobby Martin 35 min I Disagree 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Youare 8,454
Robertson County Election 2014 13 hr Ignorant Fool 10
State Senate race (Sep '13) 13 hr Gettin fatter 11
Sheriff of Robertson County 14 hr boxey 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springfield People Search