Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Comments (Page 2,465)

Showing posts 49,281 - 49,300 of92,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52215
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
SCENARIO 2:
YellowDawgDemocrat fires a 20 gauge shotgun (using a blank) on the stage of the high school gym as part of a school-play intermission skit about soldiers.
1959 - Students jump, and then laugh. YDD praised for originality.
2012 - School goes into lock-down. FBI called. YDD hauled off to jail and is never given a Concealed-Carry Weapon permit again. Receives an NRA award for showing students that guns are fun.
WHO INSPIRED ALL THIS? Conservatism!
Typical liberal spin !
Ex Republican

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52216
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

, When President Obama took office, the economy was losing more than 700,000 jobs per month. President Obama acted quickly to pass the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which cut taxes for small businesses and 95 percent of working families. It also included emergency funding to support about 300,000 educator jobs, more than 4,600 law enforcement positions, and investments in the clean energy sector that supported 224,500 jobs through 2010. Through March 2012, the economy has added more than 4.1 million private sector jobs over 25 consecutive months of job growth.

President Obama knows we still have more work to do. Thatís why, in his State of the Union address, the President laid out a blueprint for an economy thatís built to lastóan economy built on American manufacturing, American energy, skills for American workers, and a renewal of American values.

Obama is the only candidate that has the American working mans backs

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52217
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>"Undoubtedly more productive". Oh, I don't have a DD214, so I don't count? Your posts over the months I have been following this thread reflect a summary of your life.You have no clue who you are talking to and yet you KNOW you are better and more productive, and I'm sure you think you "OWN ME". You brag about your accomplishments that you most likely earned through hard work, education, and determination, yet criticize me for criticizing Obama and the liberal agenda for not advocating these very virtues. This is why I criticize you and Liberals. You want a great America, yet your expectations for Americans to achieve on their own accord is limited by your philosophy.
Your posts, like your comment above, maximize trivia. I thus conclude that, if you were TRULY important, you would not engage in such nonsense.

So tell us, big guy / girl: What are YOUR accomplishments? Enquiring minds wish to know.

(Feel free to cite any of my posts in which I criticized hard work. You are talking to the son of a dirt farmer who suffered through the Great Depression and who lost all he had because he couldn't sell hogs on the market in St. Louis. So my father slaughtered the pigs and ground them up into sausage, which he peddled door-to-door for 8 cents a pound to get enough money to feed my mother and myself. You seem to be blinded by the hatred of liberals instilled into you by that drug addict Rush Limbaugh. You would be a better person if you listened to a better class of people.)
Anonymous

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52218
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it Jan. 21, 2013, already? I guess I missed Mitt's election??!!
PS you know what they say about you on the street!
Wholly poop, if I paid much attention to all the nonames talking smack about me and my business when they have only one piece of detail. Some really get off on onesided fabricated, exaggerated,.....S##$%.

The only ones on the street I pay attention to are those who are homeless and it wasn't entirely their own fault. Just wish I could tell which ones were tweeking. Don't want to hang with others who need the drugs/alcohol as an excuse for their bad behavior. Noone knows what my problems are quite like I do.
What do you know about the Cat Ranch?
I heard there isn't a single one there?
Hope your day is well.
Ex Republican

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52219
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Republicans in Congress would rather put fewer of you to work rebuilding America than ask millionaires and billionaires to live without massive new tax cuts ,

----

Vote Democrat for a robust economie
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52220
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts, like your comment above, maximize trivia. I thus conclude that, if you were TRULY important, you would not engage in such nonsense.
So tell us, big guy / girl: What are YOUR accomplishments? Enquiring minds wish to know.
(Feel free to cite any of my posts in which I criticized hard work. You are talking to the son of a dirt farmer who suffered through the Great Depression and who lost all he had because he couldn't sell hogs on the market in St. Louis. So my father slaughtered the pigs and ground them up into sausage, which he peddled door-to-door for 8 cents a pound to get enough money to feed my mother and myself. You seem to be blinded by the hatred of liberals instilled into you by that drug addict Rush Limbaugh. You would be a better person if you listened to a better class of people.)
Who said I thought I was important or had significant accomplishments??? What trivia? You support a President who promotes sponging off others,Who punishes success.Your father,like mine,worked hard.Why change that philosophy?There has NEVER been,and NEVER will be a system of total equality for a variety of reasons,not just political.Believe it or not Dawg,some people deserve what they get by their own actions.Obama and most liberals want to create a system of expecting from others,blaming others.You "spin" everything someone says that opposes your views.Just read what is written...
Norton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52221
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ex Republican wrote:
Republicans in Congress would rather put fewer of you to work rebuilding America than ask millionaires and billionaires to live without massive new tax cuts ,
----
Vote Democrat for a robust economie
Are you kidding? Have I missed something in the last 3 years. Is Obama going to pull a hat out of the bag? I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we see a robust economy, if ever. We can't keep spending, spending, spending and going further in debt. How in the world is that going to build a robust economy? Everything is going up! People can't save any money. Some are having tough times just getting by. Retired people are struggling because of the increase in the price of EVERYTHING. Things are being made cheaper in quality, smaller in quanity and costing more. Surely, we must have some intelligent people out there that can figure things out. I think we need to clean house in Washington and get some people with some good old common sense in there to run this country.

I will not vote for Obama. I will vote for anybody that runs against him. If it is Romney.....so be it!

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52222
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Have I missed something in the last 3 years. Is Obama going to pull a hat out of the bag? I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we see a robust economy, if ever. We can't keep spending, spending, spending and going further in debt. How in the world is that going to build a robust economy? Everything is going up! People can't save any money. Some are having tough times just getting by. Retired people are struggling because of the increase in the price of EVERYTHING. Things are being made cheaper in quality, smaller in quanity and costing more. Surely, we must have some intelligent people out there that can figure things out. I think we need to clean house in Washington and get some people with some good old common sense in there to run this country.
I will not vote for Obama. I will vote for anybody that runs against him. If it is Romney.....so be it!
CHEERS!
"You'd vote for anybody?" Even a LDS Mormon cultist? Aren't you worried about him not being a Christian? Oh, yeah. You confirm daily here that you're not a Christian either.
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52223
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ex Republican wrote:
Republicans in Congress would rather put fewer of you to work rebuilding America than ask millionaires and billionaires to live without massive new tax cuts ,
----
Vote Democrat for a robust economie
What???? Maybe you should go outside and look around, take a deep breath of reality. If you over tax the wealthy who is going to rebuild America???
Chilli Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52224
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'd vote for anybody?" Even a LDS Mormon cultist? Aren't you worried about him not being a Christian? Oh, yeah. You confirm daily here that you're not a Christian either.
How appropriate: "It's not you,it's them" Typical viewpoint that has destroyed this country. Blame, point fingers, deflect, expect, want someone else to take care of you. It's them that took our jobs, it's them that worked hard, it's them that studied in class, it's them that invested, it's them that took initiative. It's them that got up in the morning and went to work. Being a Christian does not mean allowing sin,evil,and destructive liberal ideologies to flourish.
Ex Republican

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52225
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>What???? Maybe you should go outside and look around, take a deep breath of reality. If you over tax the wealthy who is going to rebuild America???
Not overtax, just bring back the clintion tax code and reduce the deficiet the democrats fixed the last mess and are fixing the current mess, it takes about eight years and then you republicans can have it back to ruin it agian then we can start all over.

---
Trickle down economics doesnt happen, you need a midleclas to fuel the econamie

obama 2012
Ex Republican

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52226
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Eight years of trickledown economics brought us to a economic collapse

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52227
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chilli Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>How appropriate: "It's not you,it's them" Typical viewpoint that has destroyed this country. Blame, point fingers, deflect, expect, want someone else to take care of you. It's them that took our jobs, it's them that worked hard, it's them that studied in class, it's them that invested, it's them that took initiative. It's them that got up in the morning and went to work. Being a Christian does not mean allowing sin,evil,and destructive liberal ideologies to flourish.
So you missed the question mark / right after the phrase "It's not you / it's them?" / or you chose to ignore it? Thanks for the funny rant / you're preaching to the choir here / bud. If you'd read any of my priors / you'd have noticed / I studied hard / worked even harder / stiil work hard / invested wisely / showed initiative.

So I don't need any help from any hedonistic / self-important CONs / but thanks for offering. Get back to me / when your basic reading comprehension skills improve / will you? Keep incorrectly assuming / judging / labelling others who don't share your POV. Also keep posting / showing your azz / I like you already. Have a good one!
Chilli Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52228
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ex Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Not overtax, just bring back the clintion tax code and reduce the deficiet the democrats fixed the last mess and are fixing the current mess, it takes about eight years and then you republicans can have it back to ruin it agian then we can start all over.
---
Trickle down economics doesnt happen, you need a midleclas to fuel the econamie
obama 2012
Let's take some of that tax money you keep harping about and get you spelling lessons. Do you honestly think taxing is going to fix the problems this country has been in since the Great Society??? This is a cultural problem based on a a decline in work ethic, religion and morality, and the increase of drug/alcohol consumption. The slow liberal ideology has eroded the fabric of America. legalize this, accept that,has become our motto. Freedom comes at cost and now we are paying the price for too much freedom.....There are simply too many options to do the wrong things.....
Ex Republican

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52229
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

liberal ideology has eroded the fabric of America..

hummmm..lets me a think on that one..

liberal ideology,,,,hummm..

Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[ is the belief in liberty and equality.[, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and the free exercise of religion.[

-

hummm that sure sounds familar to me..

-

Liberalism first became a powerful force in the Age of Enlightenment, rejecting several foundational assumptions that dominated most earlier theories of government, such as nobility, established religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings.

----------

The early liberal thinker John Locke, who is often credited for the creation of liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition, employed the concept of natural rights and the social contract to argue that the rule of law should replace absolutism in government.
-

hummm. the absolution of goverment,,humm

that rulers were subject to the consent of the governed, and that private individuals had a fundamental right to life, liberty, and property.

--

damm these liberal dude aint so bad after all..

The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule.

---------

tyranical rule,,hummmm that sorta sounds like the former bush adminasrtion of'n you were to ask me..

---------

The nineteenth century saw liberal governments established in nations across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Liberal ideas spread even further in the twentieth century, when liberal democracies triumphed in two world wars and survived major ideological challenges from fascism and communism.

---------

Hummm.. fascism and communism.
Dont sound anything like liberty or liberism far as I can figure,,humm

Today, liberalism in its many forms remains as a political force to varying degrees of power and influence on all major continents.

A twenty-first century development is an emerging new liberalism that is centred on the concept of timeless freedom (ensuring the freedom of future generations through proactive action taken today).[

such as liberal, liberty, libertarian, and libertine all trace their history to the Latin liber, which means "free
----

As far as I a can ciphor the equasion ,all this huff about libearls is kinda a goofy right wing attack to take away the comman man and womens freedoms..

-

free,,I like bein a free working man..

obama 2012
Ex Republican

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52230
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chilli Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Let's take some of that tax money you keep harping about and get you spelling lessons. Do you honestly think taxing is going to fix the problems this country has been in since the Great Society??? This is a cultural problem based on a a decline in work ethic, religion and morality, and the increase of drug/alcohol consumption. The slow liberal ideology has eroded the fabric of America. legalize this, accept that,has become our motto. Freedom comes at cost and now we are paying the price for too much freedom.....There are simply too many options to do the wrong things.....
paying the price for too much freedom,,,WOW, really...Momma sock it to me try to tell me how to live,,,you sound sorta like a red ifn id didnt know better...too much freedom thats a good one...
I dont know about you but I enjoy my freedoms brought forth and protected by the united states constitoution. And I aint about to let any republican wierdo like yourself take away anymore of my libertys...

Even God gave us the right of a free will.

---

to much freedom....geeesh.

wakco alert.
Truth

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52231
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>What???? Maybe you should go outside and look around, take a deep breath of reality. If you over tax the wealthy who is going to rebuild America???
The wealthy or the job creaters have had three years to do something. Instead they keep there jobs overs seas and keep all the tax money they should be paying. While the middle class try's to keep their house. Give me a break. Four more years for sure. Then we will find someone just as good for the next eight!!!!
A Wake Up Call

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52232
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wealthy? Overseas? The majority of the jobs are created by small businesses in this country. Main Street USA. They are also the people you seem to consider as wealthy. They are not wealthy, they are scraping by, just like the rest of us. Corporations don't pay much in taxes if at all, even if they do stay in the United States. The people that pay the taxes are those who work for those corporations and the stockholders who pay taxes on their dividends(most that have already been taxed as income before the funds were invested.) There are a bunch of people who do not understand the economics of society, they just listen to the talking points they hear and make decisions based on that instead of utilizing that "free" education they received. I'm disappointed in the people who cannot see they are being sold a pig in a poke. Wake up!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52233
Apr 30, 2012
 
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wholly poop, if I paid much attention to all the nonames talking smack about me and my business when they have only one piece of detail. Some really get off on onesided fabricated, exaggerated,.....S##$%.
The only ones on the street I pay attention to are those who are homeless and it wasn't entirely their own fault. Just wish I could tell which ones were tweeking. Don't want to hang with others who need the drugs/alcohol as an excuse for their bad behavior. Noone knows what my problems are quite like I do.
What do you know about the Cat Ranch?
I heard there isn't a single one there?
Hope your day is well.
Yes, I understand that there isn't a single cat at the Cat Ranch. They are all married and have kittens.

I also hope that you day went well. Not a bad day, all things considered!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52234
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I thought I was important or had significant accomplishments??? What trivia? You support a President who promotes sponging off others, Who punishes success. Your father, like mine, worked hard. Why change that philosophy? There has NEVER been, and NEVER will be a system of total equality for a variety of reasons, not just political. Believe it or not Dawg, some people deserve what they get by their own actions. Obama and most liberals want to create a system of expecting from others, blaming others. You "spin" everything someone says that opposes your views. Just read what is written...
If you are finished with your sermon, I suggest that we just sing the Doxology and go on home.(That's what happens when you preach to the choir.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,281 - 49,300 of92,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Springfield Forum right now

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 2 hr missourigal 8,024
Three Missing Women: 15 Years Later (Jun '07) 7 hr Ghost Hunter 291
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 7 hr Chickenmannnnnnnnnn 2,319
Move to Amend free event in Springfield, MO 8 hr Scott Youngkin 28
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 11 hr dear guest 18,909
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Fri guest 262
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••