Comments
49,281 - 49,300 of 97,090 Comments Last updated 27 min ago

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#52222 Apr 30, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Have I missed something in the last 3 years. Is Obama going to pull a hat out of the bag? I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we see a robust economy, if ever. We can't keep spending, spending, spending and going further in debt. How in the world is that going to build a robust economy? Everything is going up! People can't save any money. Some are having tough times just getting by. Retired people are struggling because of the increase in the price of EVERYTHING. Things are being made cheaper in quality, smaller in quanity and costing more. Surely, we must have some intelligent people out there that can figure things out. I think we need to clean house in Washington and get some people with some good old common sense in there to run this country.
I will not vote for Obama. I will vote for anybody that runs against him. If it is Romney.....so be it!
CHEERS!
"You'd vote for anybody?" Even a LDS Mormon cultist? Aren't you worried about him not being a Christian? Oh, yeah. You confirm daily here that you're not a Christian either.
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#52223 Apr 30, 2012
Ex Republican wrote:
Republicans in Congress would rather put fewer of you to work rebuilding America than ask millionaires and billionaires to live without massive new tax cuts ,
----
Vote Democrat for a robust economie
What???? Maybe you should go outside and look around, take a deep breath of reality. If you over tax the wealthy who is going to rebuild America???
Chilli Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#52224 Apr 30, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'd vote for anybody?" Even a LDS Mormon cultist? Aren't you worried about him not being a Christian? Oh, yeah. You confirm daily here that you're not a Christian either.
How appropriate: "It's not you,it's them" Typical viewpoint that has destroyed this country. Blame, point fingers, deflect, expect, want someone else to take care of you. It's them that took our jobs, it's them that worked hard, it's them that studied in class, it's them that invested, it's them that took initiative. It's them that got up in the morning and went to work. Being a Christian does not mean allowing sin,evil,and destructive liberal ideologies to flourish.
Ex Republican

La Crosse, WI

#52225 Apr 30, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>What???? Maybe you should go outside and look around, take a deep breath of reality. If you over tax the wealthy who is going to rebuild America???
Not overtax, just bring back the clintion tax code and reduce the deficiet the democrats fixed the last mess and are fixing the current mess, it takes about eight years and then you republicans can have it back to ruin it agian then we can start all over.

---
Trickle down economics doesnt happen, you need a midleclas to fuel the econamie

obama 2012
Ex Republican

La Crosse, WI

#52226 Apr 30, 2012
Eight years of trickledown economics brought us to a economic collapse

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#52227 Apr 30, 2012
Chilli Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>How appropriate: "It's not you,it's them" Typical viewpoint that has destroyed this country. Blame, point fingers, deflect, expect, want someone else to take care of you. It's them that took our jobs, it's them that worked hard, it's them that studied in class, it's them that invested, it's them that took initiative. It's them that got up in the morning and went to work. Being a Christian does not mean allowing sin,evil,and destructive liberal ideologies to flourish.
So you missed the question mark / right after the phrase "It's not you / it's them?" / or you chose to ignore it? Thanks for the funny rant / you're preaching to the choir here / bud. If you'd read any of my priors / you'd have noticed / I studied hard / worked even harder / stiil work hard / invested wisely / showed initiative.

So I don't need any help from any hedonistic / self-important CONs / but thanks for offering. Get back to me / when your basic reading comprehension skills improve / will you? Keep incorrectly assuming / judging / labelling others who don't share your POV. Also keep posting / showing your azz / I like you already. Have a good one!
Chilli Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#52228 Apr 30, 2012
Ex Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Not overtax, just bring back the clintion tax code and reduce the deficiet the democrats fixed the last mess and are fixing the current mess, it takes about eight years and then you republicans can have it back to ruin it agian then we can start all over.
---
Trickle down economics doesnt happen, you need a midleclas to fuel the econamie
obama 2012
Let's take some of that tax money you keep harping about and get you spelling lessons. Do you honestly think taxing is going to fix the problems this country has been in since the Great Society??? This is a cultural problem based on a a decline in work ethic, religion and morality, and the increase of drug/alcohol consumption. The slow liberal ideology has eroded the fabric of America. legalize this, accept that,has become our motto. Freedom comes at cost and now we are paying the price for too much freedom.....There are simply too many options to do the wrong things.....
Ex Republican

La Crosse, WI

#52229 Apr 30, 2012
liberal ideology has eroded the fabric of America..

hummmm..lets me a think on that one..

liberal ideology,,,,hummm..

Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[ is the belief in liberty and equality.[, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and the free exercise of religion.[

-

hummm that sure sounds familar to me..

-

Liberalism first became a powerful force in the Age of Enlightenment, rejecting several foundational assumptions that dominated most earlier theories of government, such as nobility, established religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings.

----------

The early liberal thinker John Locke, who is often credited for the creation of liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition, employed the concept of natural rights and the social contract to argue that the rule of law should replace absolutism in government.
-

hummm. the absolution of goverment,,humm

that rulers were subject to the consent of the governed, and that private individuals had a fundamental right to life, liberty, and property.

--

damm these liberal dude aint so bad after all..

The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule.

---------

tyranical rule,,hummmm that sorta sounds like the former bush adminasrtion of'n you were to ask me..

---------

The nineteenth century saw liberal governments established in nations across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Liberal ideas spread even further in the twentieth century, when liberal democracies triumphed in two world wars and survived major ideological challenges from fascism and communism.

---------

Hummm.. fascism and communism.
Dont sound anything like liberty or liberism far as I can figure,,humm

Today, liberalism in its many forms remains as a political force to varying degrees of power and influence on all major continents.

A twenty-first century development is an emerging new liberalism that is centred on the concept of timeless freedom (ensuring the freedom of future generations through proactive action taken today).[

such as liberal, liberty, libertarian, and libertine all trace their history to the Latin liber, which means "free
----

As far as I a can ciphor the equasion ,all this huff about libearls is kinda a goofy right wing attack to take away the comman man and womens freedoms..

-

free,,I like bein a free working man..

obama 2012
Ex Republican

La Crosse, WI

#52230 Apr 30, 2012
<quoted text>Let's take some of that tax money you keep harping about and get you spelling lessons. Do you honestly think taxing is going to fix the problems this country has been in since the Great Society??? This is a cultural problem based on a a decline in work ethic, religion and morality, and the increase of drug/alcohol consumption. The slow liberal ideology has eroded the fabric of America. legalize this, accept that,has become our motto. Freedom comes at cost and now we are paying the price for too much freedom.....There are simply too many options to do the wrong things.....
paying the price for too much freedom,,,WOW, really...Momma sock it to me try to tell me how to live,,,you sound sorta like a red ifn id didnt know better...too much freedom thats a good one...
I dont know about you but I enjoy my freedoms brought forth and protected by the united states constitoution. And I aint about to let any republican wierdo like yourself take away anymore of my libertys...

Even God gave us the right of a free will.

---

to much freedom....geeesh.

wakco alert.
Truth

West Plains, MO

#52231 Apr 30, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>What???? Maybe you should go outside and look around, take a deep breath of reality. If you over tax the wealthy who is going to rebuild America???
The wealthy or the job creaters have had three years to do something. Instead they keep there jobs overs seas and keep all the tax money they should be paying. While the middle class try's to keep their house. Give me a break. Four more years for sure. Then we will find someone just as good for the next eight!!!!
A Wake Up Call

Arnold, MO

#52232 Apr 30, 2012
Wealthy? Overseas? The majority of the jobs are created by small businesses in this country. Main Street USA. They are also the people you seem to consider as wealthy. They are not wealthy, they are scraping by, just like the rest of us. Corporations don't pay much in taxes if at all, even if they do stay in the United States. The people that pay the taxes are those who work for those corporations and the stockholders who pay taxes on their dividends(most that have already been taxed as income before the funds were invested.) There are a bunch of people who do not understand the economics of society, they just listen to the talking points they hear and make decisions based on that instead of utilizing that "free" education they received. I'm disappointed in the people who cannot see they are being sold a pig in a poke. Wake up!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#52233 Apr 30, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wholly poop, if I paid much attention to all the nonames talking smack about me and my business when they have only one piece of detail. Some really get off on onesided fabricated, exaggerated,.....S##$%.
The only ones on the street I pay attention to are those who are homeless and it wasn't entirely their own fault. Just wish I could tell which ones were tweeking. Don't want to hang with others who need the drugs/alcohol as an excuse for their bad behavior. Noone knows what my problems are quite like I do.
What do you know about the Cat Ranch?
I heard there isn't a single one there?
Hope your day is well.
Yes, I understand that there isn't a single cat at the Cat Ranch. They are all married and have kittens.

I also hope that you day went well. Not a bad day, all things considered!

#52234 Apr 30, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I thought I was important or had significant accomplishments??? What trivia? You support a President who promotes sponging off others, Who punishes success. Your father, like mine, worked hard. Why change that philosophy? There has NEVER been, and NEVER will be a system of total equality for a variety of reasons, not just political. Believe it or not Dawg, some people deserve what they get by their own actions. Obama and most liberals want to create a system of expecting from others, blaming others. You "spin" everything someone says that opposes your views. Just read what is written...
If you are finished with your sermon, I suggest that we just sing the Doxology and go on home.(That's what happens when you preach to the choir.)

#52235 Apr 30, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Have I missed something in the last 3 years. Is Obama going to pull a hat out of the bag? I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we see a robust economy, if ever. We can't keep spending, spending, spending and going further in debt. How in the world is that going to build a robust economy? Everything is going up! People can't save any money. Some are having tough times just getting by. Retired people are struggling because of the increase in the price of EVERYTHING. Things are being made cheaper in quality, smaller in quanity and costing more. Surely, we must have some intelligent people out there that can figure things out. I think we need to clean house in Washington and get some people with some good old common sense in there to run this country.
I will not vote for Obama. I will vote for anybody that runs against him. If it is Romney..... so be it!...
<.sigh!.>

#52236 Apr 30, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
"Over tax the wealthy"! ROFL! Yeah, we better really worry about that!

By the way, small businesses produce the majority of jobs in America.

#52237 Apr 30, 2012
<quoted text> ... Being a Christian does not mean allowing sin, evil, and destructive liberal ideologies to flourish.
<.snicker!.> Could you give me a Bible reference for that, please?

(Incidentally, Jesus was a liberal. And PETA says he was a vegan, too!)

#52238 Apr 30, 2012
<quoted text> ... Freedom comes at cost and now we are paying the price for too much freedom.....
WHOA! "Too much freedom"?

" ... now we are paying the price for too much freedom ... "?

Are you advocating taking our freedom away?

Are you advocating fascism? Slavery?
Anonymous

Sikeston, MO

#52239 Apr 30, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Could you give me a Bible reference for that, please?
(Incidentally, Jesus was a liberal. And PETA says he was a vegan, too!)
Shoot hear me ramble. The Dali Lama (sp?) interviewed with Morgan last night. He did not eat meat for 65 years. His health wasn't good, turned yellow, started eating meat, feelin' betta now!
He is interesting. Told W's Bush that he liked him as man, but not as President. He says we can not survive with religion alone and that the root of all evil is the Love of money and little else! Think it started in USA and then China, and the rest all got money starved. I just love richies wasting their money and let their relative down the road go hungry and without a coat!
PETA, wish I could afford a mink! Single Siamese, never did like chinese food though (kidding). It's delicious, right Mr. Obama? Talk about a war on words at that star studded dinner.

Speaking of China - hmmmm, interesting development there. Giekner, he's the first mistake Obama made, wouldn't even pay his own taxes til he was voted in. Him and Polusssssa cat should have been expelled already! Heard about the poor cancer survivor sitting in jail cause she still owes them - was it $280.00. No, let's not make America healthy with affordable costs.

We need roads and bridges, it would and should be a very good place to start making money for all the United States. Another bonus would help elliminate road rage! Teach people how to drive again and make them pay to learn how to pass that test when we were teenagers, test older drivers, stop drunkin' and druggin' behind the wheel. Can't afford the fine - go to jail and earn your 3 bologna sandwiches and cot and get outside and clean up the trash we pay some of our city employees to nap through.

We need volunteers everywhere! Best way to get a job by the way! We need people to report fraud after they have stopped first of course. Make welfare profitable - put them to work and I think it's a great idea to drug test them.

Someone needs to start coming up with some kind of profitable ideas because Mitt doesn't understand the struggles one faces after a tragedy strikes their finances!

Just saying.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#52240 Apr 30, 2012
SPEAKING GERMAN IN TEXAS
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large German-speaking population.
One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.
The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen."
Which means: "Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have shit in it."
The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Mitt Romney. I can't understand you. Please speak in English."
The rancher replied: "Use both hands."
Real American

Sparta, MO

#52241 Apr 30, 2012
Ex Republican wrote:
Republicans in Congress would rather put fewer of you to work rebuilding America than ask millionaires and billionaires to live without massive new tax cuts ,
----
Vote Democrat for a robust economie
If you want someone to take your advice when it comes to the economy then perhaps you should first learn to spell economy.

Vote Democrat if you want the economy to continue to fail like it has the past 4 years under the Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 14 min Incredible 8,210
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 43 min squeezers 1,844
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 229
Wood's Attorney Wants Trial Moved 3 hr Rusty 10
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 10 hr Dog Man 8,738
The best strip club in town (Jul '13) 12 hr jed 12
Obama Sucks The Sweat off of a Dead Man's Balls 12 hr Dog Man 12
•••
•••
•••