he is but he can back his shit up?
haha

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2010
his daddy and his money will 4 him

Since: Jan 10

Versailles, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2010
he does have a lot of money... have you saw his car? chrysler 300 on 22s tinted windows customized floor boards with his name in them, neon lights inside and out! And he works for his dad to to get the money he has...
his cuzzin

Versailles, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
stop talkin bout how cocky he is. yeah he has a nice car and stuff but tht dosent tell yall a damn thing about him or his family. yall r just jelous...stop hatin on him..hes a cool guy!
funny

Danville, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2010
kyle is a good guy, help anyone out anytime.

Since: Jan 10

Versailles, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2010
he does have a big heart and he has helped alot of people out over the years
notcha buzines

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2010
the only ting kyle does at his daddy's shop is sit on his fat ass. he dont do shit and thats why he flunked out at campbelsvile. he is an azzhole to his dad who has given him everything he has. kyle smith dont dserve the shirt on his back!!!!
Anonymous

Versailles, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2010
notcha buzines wrote:
the only ting kyle does at his daddy's shop is sit on his fat ass. he dont do shit and thats why he flunked out at campbelsvile. he is an azzhole to his dad who has given him everything he has. kyle smith dont dserve the shirt on his back!!!!
You are a dumbshit can't even spell thing right. Kyle didn't flunk out he decided not to go back so he could work at his dads buisness and unless you go in there while he is in there sitting on his fatass as you say i wouldn't say shit. I know you wouldn't say nothing to his face so you got to hide behind a name and computer screen. your probably the fatass. and you dont know anything about him or his dads personal life so dont say shit about it. you dont know how they treat each other. His parents are going through a divorce right now and yeah he probably gets angry with his parents sometimes, but who wouldn't in that situation with alot of stress? Dumbass keep your mouth shut and if you wanna talk shit about him why don't you do it to his face? CHICKEN SHIT!
thefuckoutaspg

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2011
i've heard he is a nice guy... but i swear he is gay... and just needs to come out of the closet already...
Anonymous

Versailles, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2011
aww yeah he is real gay! hes got a new girl every night though i dont understand that
mommacita

Versailles, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2011
Let me tell you something any parent would be lucky to have a son like him. Whoever you are that likes to talk about people behind their backs are not someone i would like to call my son or daughter. You need to sit down and take a look at yourself and see why you are so insecure about yourself. Leave people alone that have done nothing to you.
its true

Danville, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2011
iamnotahumanbeing wrote:
aww yeah he is real gay! hes got a new girl every night though i dont understand that
nah he's still a virgin
kiki

Elkton, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2011
He is a man yea that's so funny like a real man would get a breast reduction ha ha get off your fat ass and go to the gym we know you can afford it kyle, just use some of that cockyness
lmfas

Elkton, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2011
That is so f*king funny I laughed so hard I almost choked on my gum!!!!!!
whatever

Versailles, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2011
when you become a medical doctor and know what your talking about then write your stupid comments and the one who almost choked on your gum all i can say is to bad you didnt
nurse

Elkton, KY

#21 Jan 24, 2011
whatever wrote:
when you become a medical doctor and know what your talking about then write your stupid comments and the one who almost choked on your gum all i can say is to bad you didnt
All you did was make it even more funny so its true that he did huh.may not be a doctor but a nurse for 6 years ha ha
Anonymous

Versailles, KY

#22 Jan 24, 2011
Put your real names up. I would love to see who talks sh*t about me on here. then i would love to see who does it in person to. your all f**kin pu**ies. yeah i did have a breast reduction done. I was born with it cuz larry smith doesn't have enough testoterome in his body. and nurse tell me where you work so i dont go there cuz must have skipped a few classes in school cuz you don't know what the hell your talking about either. Anyways all yall need to do is grow a pair and come tell me to my face that you don't like me or you wanna talk about me behind my back. :) Still gonna be a smile on my face whether you do or not
Anonymous

Versailles, KY

#23 Jan 26, 2011
haha the gym comment is funny. you know so much about him dont ya lol i work out with him every other night in b-town!!! nice try though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlyn maupin Thu Bigcuz 3
brittianey sapp Thu Bigcuz 3
dylan brown Thu Ol friend 1
House for Rent Thu Ms pretty pants 9
3 bedroom home for rent in Springfield Ky Thu superman 14
Why do men get so angry when they have to pay c... (Aug '10) Thu Haha 110
Who has the best DJ service around these parts??? (Jan '09) Thu Haha 9
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web