Police Chief: was justice served in Springboro traffic stop?

Dec 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Toi Blair won't likely ever forget her 32nd birthday. Neither will Todd Pultz, the 26-year-old Springboro officer who lost his job after he arrested Blair on misdemeanor charges and then left her in the parking ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 163 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

The Police Chief of Springboro should also examine Officer Pulz's superior the night in question. That person also dropped the ball.

There are other wrong, questionable practices that have been happening for year's in the Springboro Police Dept. There have been stories of Springboro Police Officers advancing themselves on attractive, young women in the Springboro community on traffic stops and the complaints filed, etc.

a citizen of springboro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

buckeye mania wrote:
The Police Chief of Springboro should also examine Officer Pulz's superior the night in question. That person also dropped the ball.
There are other wrong, questionable practices that have been happening for year's in the Springboro Police Dept. There have been stories of Springboro Police Officers advancing themselves on attractive, young women in the Springboro community on traffic stops and the complaints filed, etc.
I personally know the chief, and what you claim sounds bogus....name names and dates...otherwise, you claims sound false

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

The people that have been stopped, and treated this way I assure you DO NOT want their names posted in a format like this. Merely ask the Chief and others in the community and see if there have been complaints, allegations, etc.?
citizen

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Judged:

The Springboro Police Department is a joke. Anti-union and terrible morale. You want names, here's one... PARKER.
DaniCitizen

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Judged:

Jeffery Kruithoff was forced to resign from the Battle Creek Michigan police department because of his illegal actions. The Springboro City Manager signed a contract with Kruithoff before he found out, so the city could have been sued by Kruithoff if they did not hire him. The city manager resigned.
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2002/04/13/l...
Jeffery Kruithoff does not care about the city, the profession or the safety of the public. Kruithoff allowed an officer that was sleeping with a high school student to resign with no negative comments,he is now an officer in a near by community. Kruithoff allowed a Sergeant that blatantly sexually harassing several people to resign with pay and benefits for a year.
Kruithoff appears to be trying to get rid off good officers with senority to hire young rookies for less money.
Parker??? Why does the city of Springboro need to be paying salary for two Lieunenant's? Because Parker and Kruithoff are good friends?
Where is Mayor Agenboard?
a citizen of springboro

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Judged:

DaniCitizen wrote:
Jeffery Kruithoff was forced to resign from the Battle Creek Michigan police department because of his illegal actions. The Springboro City Manager signed a contract with Kruithoff before he found out, so the city could have been sued by Kruithoff if they did not hire him. The city manager resigned.
Jeffery Kruithoff does not care about the city, the profession or the safety of the public. Kruithoff allowed an officer that was sleeping with a high school student to resign with no negative comments,he is now an officer in a near by community. Kruithoff allowed a Sergeant that blatantly sexually harassing several people to resign with pay and benefits for a year.
Kruithoff appears to be trying to get rid off good officers with senority to hire young rookies for less money.
Parker??? Why does the city of Springboro need to be paying salary for two Lieunenant's? Because Parker and Kruithoff are good friends?
why don't YOU call the mayor? his number is in the book. the mayor is a union guy.
citizen of Springboro

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Judged:

The Springboro police have allowed perverts like Nate Anderkin sleep with young girls and guys wives for years. He's literally been caught with his pants down and should I mention that he is married. Parker is the most corrupt of all, he lies and continues to lie. The chief uses his power to do whatever he wants. And the mayor lies about medals. What a place to live, hope the FBI breaks up this corrupt duo. Great place to live, Not!!!!!
DaniCitizen

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

a citizen of springboro wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't YOU call the mayor? his number is in the book. the mayor is a union guy.
The mayor's reply is "no comment" to the hiring of Kruithoff. I'm not pro union. Pultz was cleared the FBI and the prosecutors office, and the State Labor Relations Board determined there was reason to examine that PULTZ's right were violate.
Right thing

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

DaniCitizen wrote:
Alot of people will tell you that Mayor Agenbroad is in bed so to speak with Police Chief Jeffrey Kruithoff and there are others that are on the payroll with the City who have a cozy relationship with Mr. Kruithoff that is inappropriate as Public Servants.

Cleanup is desperately needed and long overdue in the Police Dept.
DaniCitizen

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

citizen of Springboro wrote:
The Springboro police have allowed perverts like Nate Anderkin sleep with young girls and guys wives for years. He's literally been caught with his pants down and should I mention that he is married. Parker is the most corrupt of all, he lies and continues to lie. The chief uses his power to do whatever he wants. And the mayor lies about medals. What a place to live, hope the FBI breaks up this corrupt duo. Great place to live, Not!!!!!
That's a pretty strong statement, it might be conduct unbecoming an officer, are you saying he was caught while on duty? If not I think it's between him and his wife.
DaniCitizen

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

Right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of people will tell you that Mayor Agenbroad is in bed so to speak with Police Chief Jeffrey Kruithoff and there are others that are on the payroll with the City who have a cozy relationship with Mr. Kruithoff that is inappropriate as Public Servants.
Cleanup is desperately needed and long overdue in the Police Dept.
Kruithoff and Christine Thompson the city manager did not hide that they had a personal relationship, but it is inappropraite and certainly compromising to her decisions and judgement now. The two of them seem to be running the city while Mayor Agenboard is in hiding. Employees can not report misconduct because of breaking "the chain of command" would get them fired immediately. So who's to cleanup? I do intent to keep digging for info and contact the Mayor.
lginger72

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Judged:

Look up the case of Joesph Miner at http://countycourt.co.warren.oh.us/pa/ case #2008CRA00135. Miner was charged with molesting a little girl in his apartment building. The detective Lisa Walsh did not show up for court. Judge Oda was forced to let him go and drop the restraining order.
Judge Oda issued a warrant for Walsh!! Kruithoff and Parker lied. Walsh was not in training but at a graduation ceremony that had nothing to do with police work.
A child molester had to be let back out to return to the apartment building the child lived in! So, Kruithoff LIES for Walsh, letting a CHILD MOLESTER out, but fires Plutz for "lying".
Hello Mayor and the FOP???
you have my attention

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Judged:

Why don't all of you show up to the next council meeting and speak your minds? If all of this is true and verifiable then there are deep and serious issues to be addressed. If this is just some type of personal smear campaign, don't waste the public's time.
a compliant citizen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Judged:

you have my attention wrote:
Why don't all of you show up to the next council meeting and speak your minds? If all of this is true and verifiable then there are deep and serious issues to be addressed. If this is just some type of personal smear campaign, don't waste the public's time.
I agree.Show up at a council meeting and express your concerns. It won't happen, because most folks just don't care, about anything. That is why the city and council get away with anything they choose to.

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Judged:

a compliant citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.Show up at a council meeting and express your concerns. It won't happen, because most folks just don't care, about anything. That is why the city and council get away with anything they choose to.
No one will come forward to make these allegations in a "public forum" because that would require they actually say who they are! It is so easy to make disparaging remarks behind a computer. A lot of this actually sounds like slander to me. If you have proof, show your hand - if not, keep your remarks to yourself. And please don't tell me - I can't come forward because of retribution from these people....If you able to make these remarks in this forum, you can make them in public.
name change

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

The comments have gotten very serious. I called a friend, a retired police Sgt, for opinion and advice. He read these posts and the Miner case. His comment: "there is no excuse,training or anything else, for that officer to have not been in court." He read the Cincinnati Enquirer articles March 28, 2002 and April 13, 2002.His comment: "the city hired this man, pushing the potential for serious problems on to their officers and citizens instead of dealing with their mistake. Unfortunately the citizens did not read the paper and the officers got stuck. Officers need to have respect and faith for their chief above all else."
His advice: "Write the news media, the mayor and city council ANONYMOUSLY with as many facts as you can find. DO NOT show up at a city council meeting unless you have a hell of a lot outraged people with you or you will be labeled as someone with a personal grudge and you and your family could be targets. And be care about posting on the internet the police can find out who you are easier then you think."
I respect his opinion and advice, and I will write letters by Monday.
Name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Will find more facts and toward them to the author of the DDN article.
that is so true

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Name wrote:
Will find more facts and toward them to the author of the DDN article.
Letters should be directed to Larry Budd at the DDN. Need facts,truth,etc.- leave personal beliefs out of it.
Anonymous

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Police Reform

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

Well is "Springboro Neighbor" the name your parents picked for you? Thats a heck of a name.

Lets be honest - Springboro Police rule with fear and intimidation, the community is afraid to speak out. Retaliation is very likely.

Go to Campionis, Roosters, The Springs, BW3s etc, talk to people - it's painfully clear that SPD is exercising abuse of power, over zealous and totally out of control.

Where is the FBI?
Springboro Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will come forward to make these allegations in a "public forum" because that would require they actually say who they are! It is so easy to make disparaging remarks behind a computer. A lot of this actually sounds like slander to me. If you have proof, show your hand - if not, keep your remarks to yourself. And please don't tell me - I can't come forward because of retribution from these people....If you able to make these remarks in this forum, you can make them in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 min Get Real 31,109
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min ino 29,119
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,541
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr not 2,214
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) 6 hr Curious 45
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 14 hr tard 21
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••