Furious

Albany, NY

#5814 Sep 29, 2012
And now that the union thugs, backed by the mob and government alike, are 10 times worse and more corrupt you still want to follow them? Pure dumbass!!
facts

Massena, NY

#5819 Oct 1, 2012
furious,do you think corps. are lily white.Corruption in unions is an exaggerated myth,for the most part.The vast majority of unions are scrupulous and honestly run.If not their union leaders are jailed.I find it curious,that you make no mention of corps. that don't bat an eye at getting workers killed due to unsafe conditions.Please see BP refinery and oil platform explosions,or Massey energy coal mine cave ins,resulting in workers deaths.Or check the lengths that companies go to,and the dirty tricks played,to keep workers from unionizing.There are 2 sides to every story.Remember the majority of jobs outsourced overseas were not unionized.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#5820 Oct 1, 2012
puretruth wrote:
RFD,unions saved American workers from corp. thugs.That's why repukes want to destroy them,and put out so much bull shit,for their dimwitted dupes to believe.Most of these anti-unionists have never even heard of the Triangle Fire,The Bethlehem Steel strike massacre,The lethal Alcoa strike,the Anaconda copper mine strike,or any of the other acts of courage,union members displayed to make life better for the people of today.It took guts to strike,when you knew company goons and police were going to try to beat you into a bloody pulp,and kill your family in the bargain if they had too.Books will do no good,they are either too lazy to read them,or do not have the skills to comprehend what they read.
A bunch of emotional Charles Dickens foo-foo that is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the PUBLIC SECTOR unions that are the issue.

Go ahead - tell us all about the horrendous cases of courageous PUBLIC SECTOR workers standing up to the vicious and eeevul GOVERNMENT employers exploiting and oppressing them.

There is no moral or economic justification for public sector unions - period.
who

Marlborough, MA

#5821 Oct 1, 2012
Who is running
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#5822 Oct 1, 2012
who wrote:
Who is running
No, What is running. Who is leading.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5825 Oct 8, 2012
Is there a choice?
Never to tired

Buffalo, NY

#5826 Oct 9, 2012
i will be voting for Alicia Guastafer on the yum ticket
An Observer

Dansville, NY

#5827 Nov 4, 2012
Before you vote republican, ask yourself why. Do you really want to work until you are 70 years old? Do you really want to give Obamacare that says the insurance companies have to spend at least 80% on your care and not CEO salaries. Do you think they should continue to pay bonuses to employees who deny your health claims? Picture New York and New Jersey right now without FEMA. Its on their chopping list along with any other group that has money that they want. Republicans want privatize government agencies. How will they generate wall street profits in the future from the Prison systems? Think about it? Scary huh. Do you know that they also want the highway systems given to them. You will pay a fee for 390, 81, 17, 86, etc and they'll maintain the road -- RIGHT!!! Kiss your social security goodbye and vote because you're a loyal party member.
Dr Hopeychangey

Pompano Beach, FL

#5828 Nov 4, 2012
An Observer wrote:
Before you vote republican, ask yourself why. Do you really want to work until you are 70 years old? Do you really want to give Obamacare that says the insurance companies have to spend at least 80% on your care and not CEO salaries. Do you think they should continue to pay bonuses to employees who deny your health claims? Picture New York and New Jersey right now without FEMA. Its on their chopping list along with any other group that has money that they want. Republicans want privatize government agencies. How will they generate wall street profits in the future from the Prison systems? Think about it? Scary huh. Do you know that they also want the highway systems given to them. You will pay a fee for 390, 81, 17, 86, etc and they'll maintain the road -- RIGHT!!! Kiss your social security goodbye and vote because you're a loyal party member.
Swallowing the 4 year old incompetent Obama snakeoil is not good for your health, nor that of the nation.
really

Burbank, CA

#5829 Nov 4, 2012
3 days without some awkward mention about how rape isn't a big deal from the republicans...good job guys...

http://www.dayswithoutagoprapemention.com/

also, another day another drop. Romney running with around 14.8% chance of winning and for those that don't believe that, heres a pretty interactive picture so you can see why.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02...
Spike

Albany, NY

#5830 Nov 5, 2012
really wrote:
3 days without some awkward mention about how rape isn't a big deal from the republicans...good job guys...
http://www.dayswithoutagoprapemention.com/
also, another day another drop. Romney running with around 14.8% chance of winning and for those that don't believe that, heres a pretty interactive picture so you can see why.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02...
Funny how a few awkward words from a Republican is enough to condemn
him forever. A powerful democrat senator named Bob Menendez hired hookers during an Easter junket in the Dominican Republic and all you hear are crickets. I guess it's OK for you Dems to treat a woman like a piece of meat as long as she gets fair pay, huh? Hypocrites!
An Observer

Dansville, NY

#5831 Nov 5, 2012
Duncan Hines wrote:
<quoted text> But we've already witnessed the incompetence and failure of Obama; time to at least try someone else...for 4 more years of Obama failure will produce no better cupcakes.
No, you're wrong. Obama has failed because Republicans have stonewalled every proposal. This is government at its best and the only way we are safe. No one accomplishes anything and we get to revel in the status quo.
Spike

Albany, NY

#5832 Nov 6, 2012
He had his all-socialist congress for the first two years and his own feckless leadership is why he lost it in 2010. After today you can stop blaming Bush and start blaming Romney. Your most holy master Obummer is ,of course, totally free of sin or blame.
EATME

Cortland, NY

#5833 Nov 12, 2012
Hey, did you see where Romney lost the election like a worthless bitch? Just wondering if you noticed...
Eat This

AOL

#5834 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
Hey, did you see where Romney lost the election like a worthless bitch? Just wondering if you noticed...
Did you notice the date of the post? Typical Obama and DemocRAT voter. Stupid, Ignorant and uneducated.... well probably poisoned by a liberal institution of high-er learning.
Spike

Albany, NY

#5835 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
Hey, did you see where Romney lost the election like a worthless bitch? Just wondering if you noticed...
YOU managed to lose by winning.....makes ya just ordinary stooooopid!
Dr Hopeychangey

Pompano Beach, FL

#5836 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
Hey, did you see where Romney lost the election like a worthless bitch? Just wondering if you noticed...
Romney didn't lose; the USA did, because of worthless bitches like you who were too ignorant to observe his incompetent and inferior leadership skills during the past 4 years. His cheerleading is good though, he got his hopeful team all excited for another 4 years of failure, and he didn't even have to wear out his magic pompoms.
EATME

Cortland, NY

#5837 Nov 12, 2012
Except for the fact that Romney lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President. Who won. Did you catch that part? Maybe you missed it...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5838 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
Except for the fact that Romney lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President. Who won. Did you catch that part? Maybe you missed it...
God help the USofA...
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5839 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
Except for the fact that Romney lost. To Barack Hussein Obama. The President. Who won. Did you catch that part? Maybe you missed it...
Your posting name says it all...LOL...Even Obama would be embarrassed to be associated with the likes of you. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Voter 6,473
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Hasidic Candidate Loses in New York Statewide Race Sep 22 trumans folly 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Family reunion for Happy Valley (Feb '08) Sep 18 Susan Alderman Mi... 14

Spring Valley News Video

Spring Valley Dating
Find my Match

Spring Valley Jobs

Spring Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spring Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spring Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]