Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14069 Sep 1, 2012
Paul Ayn Rand Ryan the pathetic:

He is actually caught LYING about his marathon time managing to shave a whole HOUR over what it really was.

How dorky and pathetic and, actually rather sad, is this? Add that to his sad little attempts to be cool with his music selections clearly understanding NOTHING and his image is that of a:

sad, pathetic, dork trying to pump up his tattered self image with lies.

If Paul Ayn Rand Ryan wasn't such an America-hating fascist I would almost feel sorry for the childish little wimp.
prry

Houston, TX

#14070 Sep 1, 2012
Just today I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14071 Sep 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"Bain Documents: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes
The audited financial statements of one of the Cayman Islands funds make note of the use of "blocker" entities, which are used to help retirement accounts and nonprofit entities avoid some taxes.
Financial statements for another fund note that it "intends to conduct its operations so it will … not be subject to United States federal income or withholding tax ..." ABC
So this is how Romeny ends up with $102 MILLION in his personal IRA? Did he also place unnaturally low-priced stocks in there as well?
None of us will have any retirement at all if Obummer is re-elected, so why should I care about Romneys IRA?.

Location hidden

#14073 Sep 1, 2012
Ryan/Rumney/Antichrist budget:

- Rumney and the 17 billionaires who are the GOPOX get ZERO (0.82% is close enough) percent tax rates.

ZERO on Rumney's investment income of $21 M a year.

ZERO on inheritances to his five brats who have $20M in trust funds and zero service to country.

ZERO on Romini's repatriation of his tax dodgs

ZERO Romney contributions to the COMMONS of the USA that he uses. He will get to use roads and bridges and defense and regulations and courts, etc. FOR FREE.

YOU will pay all of the Romney's expenses while they piss on your mother's medicare which they will kill in 2016.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14074 Sep 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
- Rumney and the 17 billionaires who are the GOPOX get ZERO (0.82% is close enough) percent tax rates.
ZERO on inheritances to his five brats who have $20M in trust funds and zero service to country.
ZERO Romney contributions to the COMMONS of the USA that he uses. He will get to use roads and bridges and defense and regulations and courts, etc. FOR FREE.
YOU will pay all of the Romney's expenses while they piss on your mother's medicare which they will kill in 2016.
You are such an angry little troll aren't you Suxbot?
waco1954

United States

#14075 Sep 1, 2012
prry wrote:
Just today I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.
Why don't you push yourself off a cliff?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14076 Sep 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Prove it. While you are at it, tell us why Obummer deserves another term and state facts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14077 Sep 1, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an angry little troll aren't you Suxbot?
That's because the only girls that he can find, all have hairy legs and smell bad.

Location hidden

#14078 Sep 1, 2012
"Last week, Paul Ryan, in a radio interview with Hugh Hewitt, talked of his running prowess. Ryan claimed His personal best marathon time is

'Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something'

...Update- Ryan was caught in a lie and admitted it.. H/t to Little" NJ

Paul Ayn Rand Ryan pathetic little liar. What a dork. What a sad little dork he is.

Location hidden

#14079 Sep 1, 2012
Romney's decision making idiocy: Any which way but sane!

" On the night of the biggest speech of his life—on national TV—Mitt Romney allowed a cantankerous 82-year old to go up before him with absolutely no script. Is this the kind of decision-making ability you want in the White House?" RR

No, we do not.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14080 Sep 1, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the only girls that he can find, all have hairy legs and smell bad.
4 hairy legs maybe.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14081 Sep 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Romney's decision making idiocy: Any which way but sane!
" On the night of the biggest speech of his life—on national TV—Mitt Romney allowed a cantankerous 82-year old to go up before him with absolutely no script. Is this the kind of decision-making ability you want in the White House?" RR
No, we do not.
Better yet, Eastwood for President!. He struck some nerves with the loony left. Good job, Clint!. Truthful while being funny.
waco1954

United States

#14082 Sep 1, 2012
Did ya know that before he became rich...Eastwood was a democrat?

Location hidden

#14083 Sep 1, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, Eastwood for President!. He struck some nerves with the loony left. Good job, Clint!. Truthful while being funny.
Old, lunatic, demented, racist, disrespectful to the office of POTUS, disrespectful to Americans, disrespectful to himself Clint was a sad reminder of the ravages of age.

People are crossing him off as someone they respect. People are crossing his movies off of their to see lists.

Sad. Truth in advertising though. Clint Eastwood regularly talks to empty chairs and acts in very racist ways.

Location hidden

#14084 Sep 1, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
More to the point, this was the most important night in the Republiscum campaign so far. They are so inept that they just phoned it in. They did not even look at his speech - 5 minutes and nothing on the teleprompter so they had no idea what he was going to say - and then he rambled like a disrespectful punk with a seriously obscene joke for 15 minutes.

Republiscums: incompetent.

Did they meet Clint before they hustled him onto the stage at 1 mile an hour? This is shades of Palin. All rush, all flash, no brains, totally incompetent.
waco1954

United States

#14085 Sep 1, 2012
I still like the guy.Can't help it.I don't think Sondra Locke feels the same way however..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14086 Sep 1, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Throughout his life, Eastwood has supported both parties at one time or another because of his own views on issues, not because he has been a
blind follower of either party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_o...
waco1954

United States

#14087 Sep 1, 2012
If anything though I have to admit that Eastwood is a lot better working from a scripted page than wringing it.Really looked bad.

Location hidden

#14088 Sep 1, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
If anything though I have to admit that Eastwood is a lot better working from a scripted page than wringing it.Really looked bad.
After a day of thinking about it and reviewing the videotape the corporate media finally got around to considering the faces of the Romneys and other Republiscums...stone.

The instant reports were how Clint made the campaign wince and how he had just lost the GOPOX more women voters. Maybe he still is a Democrat.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14089 Sep 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
More to the point, this was the most important night in the Republiscum campaign so far. They are so inept that they just phoned it in. They did not even look at his speech - 5 minutes and nothing on the teleprompter so they had no idea what he was going to say - and then he rambled like a disrespectful punk with a seriously obscene joke for 15 minutes.
Republiscums: incompetent.
Did they meet Clint before they hustled him onto the stage at 1 mile an hour? This is shades of Palin. All rush, all flash, no brains, totally incompetent.
----------
"Did they meet Clint before they hustled him onto the stage at 1 mile an hour? This is shades of Palin. All rush, all flash, no brains, totally incompetent.
----------

The only resemblance to Palin is in the way that you leftists freaks smear people who don't agree with them. Now it is Eastwoods turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Eagle employee's from the 1980's Fri old friend 1
Mansions Dec 19 Tessa Tes 1
Car Racing Dec 19 Tessa Tes 1
Woodlands Pavillion Dec 19 Stephanie Jesus 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Roth IRA: Part of a major new tax-savings rule ... Dec 17 goodideadog 1
Debate: Marijuana - Spring, TX (Aug '10) Dec 11 SmartGuy 47

Spring News Video

Spring Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spring News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spring

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]