Roburrito's plans 4th location, in Springettsbury Twp.

Full story: York Dispatch

Rob McGraph said he's so passionate about his work, he is in the process of legally changing his last name to Burrito.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
syfi gal

Myerstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

No thanks! This location has been a homestyle cooking resturant for years. There were good breakfast and lunch menus. We aren't interested in burritos for breakfast. Hopefully the place opening next door will have real food.
burritolover

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

I hope they staff this one with employees that have a better attitude and not one of "you need us more than we need you". I used to frequent the WY Robs quite a bit, 2X a week back when it first opened, but bad attitudes and bad experiences have kept me away. I think the dallastown location is on top of things and always great service. Lets hope Rob is on top of this one.
wildcat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Love their burritos. Glad to see the business is doing great. (And I've never gotten bad attitude at Roburritos)
Meetoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

That's awesome! Love Rob's burrito-dilla. I've never had their breakfast burrito but I bet it'd be great with potatos and bacon.
Internet bravado

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

I have to second the attitude at the WY location. Bunch of slackers. Dtown is way better. They never mess up an order and they are friendly. And Rob rules the burrito world! Chipotle is crap.
Taste

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Dear Rob, please put saffron in your rice. Sincerely yours, Better Taste.
Kathy

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Yes i agree the WY location has little to be desired. Employees attitudes are awful. Especially when you call and ask for your burrito w/certain ingredients, and then when you get there, they comment that its not taco bell, and when you get home you realize that you did not get what you ordered. Then when you call back to talk to the manager or owner, your told they are out of town for a week and laugh at you. The WY location has lost my business forever.
Busty Sinclair

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

All the boys that work there are HAWWWT!!! OMG!!! More eye candy on the east side!!!
PooP FooD

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Honkey 'ritos! Yay! Just what we need more garbage. 4 pounds of white rice with 3 pieces of meat wrapped in multiple tortias do not make good food.
PooP FooD

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Busty Sinclair wrote:
All the boys that work there are HAWWWT!!! OMG!!! More eye candy on the east side!!!
You must be fat and look up to the suicide girls. Look at my dumpy body and all my sweet tats! I'm a rebel! Go back to your webcam scene girl. Dumpy Sinclair.
beano

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Mexitaly makes the best burrito in York County although Rob is a close second.
Happy customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

My family and I order Rob's just about every other week at the Dallastown location. I never feel like they treat me less than I deserve. The food is wonderful and the staff makes you feel very comfortable. It is such a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. I would go as far to say that many people must feel the same about the Dallastown location as every time we go there, it is very busy.
MEXI-CANT

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

YEAH WEST YORK LOCATION DOES HAVE COCKY ASSCLOWNS WORKING THERE,YOU GO IN TO GET FOOD AND SUPPORT THE PLACE BUT IMMEDIATELY FEEL AWKWARD.MY WIFE AND I BOTH LOVE THE FOOD BUT I HAVENT GONE THERE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION,YOU HAVE THE RETARDS JUST BABLING TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THIS AND THAT,AND ABOUT HOW "COOL" THEY ARE. THEN THEY ALL BUT ROLL THERE EYES AT YOU..ITS F**KING DISTURBING.
yorker

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

Rob Burritos is yummy - attitude or not - the food is good.

Good luck Rob!
East side

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Good For Rob and His Burritos!!! I'm excited to try the new place... You can't mess with a great ROBURRITO!
Busty Sinclair

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

PooP FooD wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be fat and look up to the suicide girls. Look at my dumpy body and all my sweet tats! I'm a rebel! Go back to your webcam scene girl. Dumpy Sinclair.
Listen here, poop tard. Get your khaki pants out of a bunch. Climb into your Geo, be sure to pack your negativity, and drive yourself off a cliff, you condescending douche bag.

Also, there are plenty of men who are very attracted to heavier women.

xoxo Busty
Suburbanite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

syfi gal wrote:
No thanks! This location has been a homestyle cooking resturant for years. There were good breakfast and lunch menus. We aren't interested in burritos for breakfast. Hopefully the place opening next door will have real food.
It's great too see you learned how to use the internet grandma! Maybe I'll take you to the new Greek dinner for your birthday.
Suburbanite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

beano wrote:
Mexitaly makes the best burrito in York County although Rob is a close second.
What's a Mexitaly?
Lighthearted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

I've eaten at west yorks shop many times and the service and staff are not only great, but entertaining. Its a dining experience. burritos are what these guys are about, so expect to catch a smart remark if you arent eating the salsa or guac. They work hard on making fresh/delicious food and to not try it all as a product is just dumb. Get over the tattoos and piercings and occasional f bomb. Its 2011, we have a blackish president and lady gaga is topping musical charts. This place puts the chains and other local competition to shame, with personality.
yorkcity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

In a town where most of you idiots are closed minded, closet racists, and suprisingly right wing....roburritos may stick out like a sore thumb. the staff.the music.the sarcasm and brutal wit . fact is, ive got young kids (14 and 16), and we love not only the establishment, but the staff. The kids at the west york location are incredibly bright and well rounded.and to be honest...hilarious. We go in when its slow to talk music with the staff or see whats new in roburrito land. They not only have a great product/menu but they have character and hope. Like the poster above me, its 2011...get a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spring Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••