New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5850 Jul 1, 2012
John wrote:
No need to stoop down to their level. They exemplify their ignorance every time they post.
You'd be the perfect example, John/Geoff...Pray to Obama for forgiveness.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5851 Jul 1, 2012
hatesjerseyracists wrote:
john,normally i'd leave this thread,but i aint giving these clowns the last word.right about stooping to their level.i'd never wish for someone to bleed out
Bleed out...is that some lowlife ghetto term? You're already dead in the head, but at least you and "John/Geoff" can legally marry now, so you can both crawl around Obamaland with Re-Elect Obama bumper stickers on your heads.
hatesjerseyracis ts

Ithaca, NY

#5852 Jul 1, 2012
so much hate in such a small brain.i was working before you were born,clown.you are just mad because you were called what you are,and that's a racist.man up,own it,it fits you like a new tailor made suit.go for it,embrace your hatred of all those you consider lesser than you.you will feel better,now go get yourself some white sheets and make yourself a kkk uniform,like the one u used to have.
hatesMassenaRaci stLiars

Lakewood, NJ

#5853 Jul 1, 2012
so much hate in such a small brain.i was working before you were born,clown.you are just mad because you were called what you are,and that's a racist.man up,own it,it fits you like a new tailor made suit.go for it,embrace your hatred of all those you consider lesser than you.you will feel better,now go get yourself some white sheets and make yourself a kkk uniform,like the one u used to have.
Race card! Race card! Race card! LOL

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5854 Jul 1, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Youtube holds a wealth of information that is both valid and real, as is the tape above, wherein Alan Keyes correctly states that Obama is a communist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DlTgrMCxPgXX
There are other valid Youtube videos, which include the actual excerpts from the Congressional Hearings regarding Fannie and Freddie, showing clearly the liberal elites like Maxine Waters and Barnie Frank and others were saying there was no crisis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
While at the same time Bush and McCain were warning of imminent collapse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I realize you far-left hyperpartisan freaks don't like the truth, but hey, it's there for you to consider, even if you are too friggin stupid to stop cutting your own throats.
I have a question.
If as you say there was a problem at Freddie and Fanny before 2004 why didn't the REP.s do something about it and not just let it go?
Just to save you some time the Republicans had comtrol of the congress from 1995 to 2001/ 2003 to 2007 .
Why I asked is between 2004 and 2007 Fanny and Freddie became the largest buyer of subprime and ALT-A mortgages, for over a trillion dollars.
So I would guess that the Rep.s didn't find anything wrong.
I would have thought if they did they would do something about it wouldn't you?
Have a nice night
hatesjerseyracis ts

Ithaca, NY

#5855 Jul 1, 2012
don't try facts on him tbird,they won't work.everything wrong in america is the fault of dems,liberals and the great satan obama.the republican partys' hands are clean,just because they had all the reins of power,doesn't mean they had anything to do with it.next thing you know,they are on racist rants,hearing dead people and other childish acts.then you will be a deadbeat or ghetto lowlife because you dare disagree.they are good for some laughs,but you can't hold a true discussion with them.they accept no facts but theirs and are always right.i figure bipolarism is the root cause of this rather strange behavior.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5856 Jul 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question.
If as you say there was a problem at Freddie and Fanny before 2004 why didn't the REP.s do something about it and not just let it go?
Just to save you some time the Republicans had comtrol of the congress from 1995 to 2001/ 2003 to 2007 .
Why I asked is between 2004 and 2007 Fanny and Freddie became the largest buyer of subprime and ALT-A mortgages, for over a trillion dollars.
So I would guess that the Rep.s didn't find anything wrong.
I would have thought if they did they would do something about it wouldn't you?
Have a nice night
Ans: Community reinvestment act, force banks to lend to poor who couldn't pay a mortage, but we liberals can claim increase in minority home ownership, the beginning of wild speculation brought by no documentation lending and irresponsible borrowers, then came the bubble, oh, yes, and then blame Bush, of course.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5857 Jul 2, 2012
don't try facts on him tbird,they won't work.everything wrong in america is the fault of dems,liberals and the great satan obama.the republican partys' hands are clean,just because they had all the reins of power,doesn't mean they had anything to do with it.next thing you know,they are on racist rants,hearing dead people and other childish acts.then you will be a deadbeat or ghetto lowlife because you dare disagree.they are good for some laughs,but you can't hold a true discussion with them.they accept no facts but theirs and are always right.i figure bipolarism is the root cause of this rather strange behavior.
The Prophet Mohammed had slaves, was he a racist? He raped a nine year old girl, they called it marriage, was he a pedophile? Is obama, barack hussein an islamist?

Location hidden

#5858 Jul 2, 2012
It is too bad that some people don't do a little more reading and get the facts on a subject and not just watch youtube where you only get what some other people want you to see,
Like the video on from 2004.
As I said the Republicans had control of both houses of congress and Bush was Pres. so if Fanny and freddy were broke, why didn't they fix them before the bubble crash started in 2006.
Must have been the Dems. fault they couldn't do something.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#5859 Jul 2, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans: Community reinvestment act, force banks to lend to poor who couldn't pay a mortage, but we liberals can claim increase in minority home ownership, the beginning of wild speculation brought by no documentation lending and irresponsible borrowers, then came the bubble, oh, yes, and then blame Bush, of course.
Then if it was that bad and messed up WHY then seeing Congress and the Pres. were Reps. didn't they change it?
They had complete control and could have done what they wanted to, so why didn't they repeal or fix it?
Don't keep blaming the Dems when the Reps. were in office.
Have a nice day
hatesjerseyracis ts

Ithaca, NY

#5860 Jul 2, 2012
the community act did no such thing.what it did was say commercial banks,not those big wall street banks that caused this mess,had to give equal consideration to all who applied for a home loan.please get your facts straight,you are intitled to your own opinions,but not your own facts.
hatesjerseyracis ts

Ithaca, NY

#5861 Jul 2, 2012
no obama is not a muslim,but if he was so what,we have freedom of religion in america,that's all religions,not just white christians.as for the prophet,its like will durant said never judge a man out of the context of his times.for example,some views a.lincoln held would be considered racist today,but in his times his views were considered ,what we'd call progressive today.you can only judge people in the times they lived.anybody that smokes around their kids today is considered to be endangering them,40 tears ago everybody did it,because they didn't know dangers of second hand smoke.so don't try to use what was acceptable yesterday,for your racist views in 2012,they don't hold up.
John

Binghamton, NY

#5862 Jul 2, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Who craps this nonsense into your head? Seriously.

Educate yourself before you make such nonsensical comments.
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5864 Jul 2, 2012
the community reinvestment act is the perfect example of the big lie.if you lie loudly and enough times about something,as fox noise and conservatives have about the c.r.a.,people will accept what you say as facts,then believe it and repeat it to others.a quick scan of the act reveals it was put in place to stop banks from discriminating against minorities and women,for home loans.no where does it say they have to lend anybody and money.all it says is that all loan applicants be given the same consideration.this came about because studies revealed that white men of the same economic status as minorities and women were far more likely to be approved for a home loan.now listen for the rant to happen as he realizes his lie didn't hold up,and his claims were fact checked.now start talking about dead people norman and lowlife ghetto dwellers.
Barney dont surf

Westbury, NY

#5867 Jul 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>It is too bad that some people don't do a little more reading and get the facts on a subject and not just watch youtube where you only get what some other people want you to see,
Like the video on from 2004.
As I said the Republicans had control of both houses of congress and Bush was Pres. so if Fanny and freddy were broke, why didn't they fix them before the bubble crash started in 2006.
Must have been the Dems. fault they couldn't do something.
Have a nice day
Ask Barney "the frankfurter" Frank, chairmen of the house Banking committee
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5868 Jul 2, 2012
still no refuting of what i said about thec.r.a.,just angry rants,when their lies have been exposed and they realize they can't get away with it.
Massenavillage idiot

Westbury, NY

#5872 Jul 2, 2012
left wing and proud wrote:
still no refuting of what i said about thec.r.a.,just angry rants,when their lies have been exposed and they realize they can't get away with it.
Do your own homework, you wouldn't believe anything I say, anyway, you have drank the obama Koolaid and are now poisoned, and thats your problem Pyle
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5873 Jul 2, 2012
the community act did no such thing.what it did was say commercial banks,not those big wall street banks that caused this mess,had to give equal consideration to all who applied for a home loan.please get your facts straight,you are intitled to your own opinions,but not your own facts.
Who do you think was buying/underwriting all those time-bomb social-engineering mortgages that mortgage lenders were writing at the point of Bahney Fwanks' and Maxine Waters' and Chris Dudd's federal guns?

Fact-free lefty idealogue, educate thyself.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5876 Jul 2, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Who craps this nonsense into your head? Seriously.
Educate yourself before you make such nonsensical comments.
How about a Commissioner on the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC), which was created by Congress in 2009 to look into some 22 problem areas within the financial sector, from credit-rating agencies and sub-prime mortgages to compensation and short selling.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274...

So who craps the partisan lefty nonsense you extrude onto these pages into your head?

Seriously.

Location hidden

#5877 Jul 2, 2012
Barney dont surf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Barney "the frankfurter" Frank, chairmen of the house Banking committee
About what?
The Communtiy Reinvestment Act was signed into law back in 1977,
Since then the Republicans have had control of Congress so why didn't they change the law when they had control if it was so bad or something was wrong with it?
And back in 1995 to 2007 they had control and didn't do anything about this law.
So if they were in control of congress for so long why didn't they do something?[ 12 years]
So How can you sit there and Blame the Dems. when the Rep. had control of congress for so long and didn't do one thing about it.
Have a nice afternoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sprakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minden Board Must Go! 2 hr sam2 13
FP cop got a dwi? 3 hr Barney Fyfe 2
Erie Station aims to serve heaping helpings of ... (Sep '13) Tue Loosegoosemagoose 42
Jim Andersen from Dons Electric Nov 22 Local 1
Courier Standard Enterp Nov 21 Taxpayer 26
Water source needed Nov 19 Ron_H 3
Klee Lowry Kristi lee child abusers? Nov 19 Kayh 1

Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County was issued at November 26 at 6:26PM EST

Sprakers Dating
Find my Match

Sprakers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sprakers News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sprakers

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST