Jailhouse Interview: Human Trafficking Suspect Speaks To KHQ

May 26, 2012 Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane

SPOKANE, Wash. - One of the four people arrested for trafficking a local woman and suspected of selling her for sex, forcing her to take drugs and threatening her life told KHQ on Friday that the woman's story is "full of holes." Johnson was arrested at his home on the 13,000 block of East Nora during a SWAT raid Wednesday, along with his wife, ... (more)

Full Story
T J N

Auburn, WA

#1 May 28, 2012
The girl had several incidents involving police just in thelast couple months but never said anything? When police arrested Trevor why didn't she say anything then or what about when she was arrested at her dads buisness?Her she had her son with her it and they were staying at her dads place of buisness,or the fact that her and Trevor would stay at her dads buisness when they had no where to go.Trevor even worked for her dads buisness he was paid under the table.You wont find record of it but then all his employees have been getting paid under the table for some time that's why the IRS is auditing him.Didn't she tell police they would find several fire arms and a meth lab at the residence but the police didn't find either.There is no deadbolt on the basement door there's a slidebolt on the inside of the door but that keeps people out not in.Then law enforcement couldn't locate her for over 24 hours???????I thought the ring leader Spade!!!!!!! Was still out there shouldn't she be in protective custody not out chasing a bag.There's so much more that doesn't add up. POLICE say that there's so much that coroborates her story I'm here to tell you thats a lie the girl is a liar and when the truth about her lies come out she should get the prison sentence that awaits the ones being falsely accused. What do you think.
Concerned

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2012
I think this woman hit the crack pipe one time too many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spokane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Tue Animal researcher 72
Nearly empty gold E. Wash. mine to close in 2015 Dec 15 Tlh 1
Fugitive last seen in Spokane (May '14) Dec 8 Jeff Sjolander 9
Thousands of crows invade Sunnyside Dec 7 edd 1
Victor Barnard, Fugitive Cult Leader...up to $2... Dec 6 Jeff Sjolander 2
Humane Society blasts squirrel slaughter in Spo... (Apr '09) Dec 5 Teen boy 2
Former Idaho Gov Batt: Add human rights protect... (Nov '13) Dec 5 Teen boy 4
Spokane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spokane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spokane News, Events & Info