stacy and nicole billingsley

Posted in the Splendora Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 29, 2011
 
what ever happened to nicole and stacy billingsley
Karla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 29, 2011
 
how many kids do they have now
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Nicole has 5 Stacy has 3

“Stop buggin' me”

Since: Feb 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 14, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

2

They gave birth to them but do they have them. Word on the street is grandma's have them because Stacy & Nicole can't stay away from drugs. Thats sad really that your kids don't mean more than dope does.
SUSAN BRATTON -MIL

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

lady bugs farm wrote:
They gave birth to them but do they have them. Word on the street is grandma's have them because Stacy & Nicole can't stay away from drugs. Thats sad really that your kids don't mean more than dope does.
Ummmmm, I'm not sure where you ppl are getting your info, BUT, Stacy has two children, both live with her and Dustin, my son, and they are both healthy and happy. It's ridiculous that rumors like this still go on when we are all grown ups now. Maybe next time, before you shoot your mouth off, you should make sure your BRAINS are loaded. Keep your mouth shut about my family, Stacy & Dustin are wonderful parents and are living a great life.........
notRacistJustPro ud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don't know Stacy but I do know Nicole. And all I know is SHE'S A HOE, SHE'S A HOE. I SAID THAT SHE'S A HOE! And a nasty hoe at that.
claire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

notRacistJustProud wrote:
Don't know Stacy but I do know Nicole. And all I know is SHE'S A HOE, SHE'S A HOE. I SAID THAT SHE'S A HOE! And a nasty hoe at that.
Does her momma still raise all 6 of her kids
notRacistJustPro ud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

claire wrote:
<quoted text>Does her momma still raise all 6 of her kids
Most likely
Tammy

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

notRacistJustProud wrote:
Don't know Stacy but I do know Nicole. And all I know is SHE'S A HOE, SHE'S A HOE. I SAID THAT SHE'S A HOE! And a nasty hoe at that.
If you don't know about Stacy then why did you slander her on here. And as I always say "it takes a Hoe to know a hoe" Oh, and it takes a really brave person to post comments anonymously.(opps..I meant cowardly).
Tammy

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

1

lady bugs farm wrote:
They gave birth to them but do they have them. Word on the street is grandma's have them because Stacy & Nicole can't stay away from drugs. Thats sad really that your kids don't mean more than dope does.
Sounds like lady bug has maggots on the brain....you are a coward and a liar...I mean really, how much courage does it take to post such slanderous comments while hiding behind a fake name. This forum is for news-worthy comments not slanderous tripe.
Ally

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Opps im sorry did the truth hurt? Stacy is a tramp who secretley likes married man and nicole is a unfit dog who keeps her legs wide open and neglects her six kids
Tammy

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ally wrote:
Opps im sorry did the truth hurt? Stacy is a tramp who secretley likes married man and nicole is a unfit dog who keeps her legs wide open and neglects her six kids
About Stacy? The truth? HAH! vicious gossip and jealous lies is more like it....get a life a try and refrain from slandering others...if you can...I realize that for an uneducated, unemployed or underemployed nobody that you need to try and demean others but you really need to refrain from slanderous remarks or you might just find yourself in front of a judge. I don't know Nicole and don't care about her.
Ally

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 10, 2012
 
Im really screared u got me now Im going to change my ways and my opionion of stacy because u threatned me with a judge im so sorry please forgive me you r a dumbbroad thinking im going to belive your fantieses of me going to jail for talking about stacy nothing u can do dumba$$
Dirty diana

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 11, 2012
 
Stacy & nicole have hott brothers
Umm

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 12, 2012
 
they're not sisters their cousins however they do resemble each other
Tammy

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ally wrote:
Im really screared u got me now Im going to change my ways and my opionion of stacy because u threatned me with a judge im so sorry please forgive me you r a dumbbroad thinking im going to belive your fantieses of me going to jail for talking about stacy nothing u can do dumba$$
First of all you need to learn to spell...I didn't threaten you with jail dip$hit I threatened you with a judgement for slander...I realize that you don't have anything to sue for but the judgement will do just fine...It will keep you from slandering who is now a good person and a good mother....so get a life and get a job to occupy your time.
Susan

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ally wrote:
Im really screared u got me now Im going to change my ways and my opionion of stacy because u threatned me with a judge im so sorry please forgive me you r a dumbbroad thinking im going to belive your fantieses of me going to jail for talking about stacy nothing u can do dumba$$
Screared? SCREARED?? WTF IS SCREARED?? Oh honey please, before you continue speaking, please carry your dumb ass back to elementary and get an education. Until then, save the planet and keep your mouth closed, the sewer coming out of it is TOXIC.......
Tammy

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Screared? SCREARED?? WTF IS SCREARED?? Oh honey please, before you continue speaking, please carry your dumb ass back to elementary and get an education. Until then, save the planet and keep your mouth closed, the sewer coming out of it is TOXIC.......
HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO! Good one Susan. Wonder if Ally is short for allycat?
NotRacistJustPro ud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know about Stacy then why did you slander her on here. And as I always say "it takes a Hoe to know a hoe" Oh, and it takes a really brave person to post comments anonymously.(opps..I meant cowardly).
For someone who likes to talk shit u should really know what in hell ur talking about.
First off, I didnt say one slanderous thing about Stacy. If u actually read wat i had written u would know that i was clearly talking about Nicole. Second, it doesnt take a hoe to know a hoe. I happen to know this particular hoe bcuz i went to school with her, 2 of her children are 2 of my childrens half-brothers and if u ask ANYONE in Patton Village about Nicole Billingsley, they will tell u the exact same thing i have. Shes a hoe.
BTW my name is Jessica
txgal

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

so it dont matter really who u r talkin about bitch u r wrong and hope i dont come knockin on ur front door...and whos momma is raisin whos kids bitch ur momma raises urs too....and if i do recall ur just as big of a ho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Splendora News Video

•••
•••

Splendora Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Splendora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••