Sammy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

hell fire people, anybody up here on top of this mountain could be a great investigator. the sheriff said in the paper he is keeping wardlaw or whatever his name is because the meth bust has gone up 3x. all you have to do is go to the drug store if your in law enforcement and cross ref all names, and take it from there. duh. no their just keeping him to step all over these elder rights. not many people knows the law that you do not have to give consent to search. but i think a lawsuite is coming very soon. by the way i didnt tell everything about finding a meth lab, let them figure it out . wow how stupid can people be. hire me and i bet i can find at least 2 in 2 weeks .
Sammy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

dont worry i wouldnt get your medical stuff. if you know what i mean
morally depraved

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Drug busts up 3x. Wonder what their motive is for doing this? Something fishy going on here.
Home

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Go Home Wardlaw. The party is almost over. Lawsuits seem to do this type of thing.
Home

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Brock And Carter, you have been warned to .
way to go wardlock

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

are you freaking high?? "you have been warned" lmao and it's "too" not "to" you fool...
Home wrote:
Brock And Carter, you have been warned to .
seriously

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Quit the whining please. I'm sick of you people talking trash about our cops and deputies. They are doing their jobs. That's why you idiots are on here fussing so much, you got busted! Please move to another county if you don't like ours!!! Keep up the GREAT JOB!!!!
really

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Who said we had any?
totally

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I agree with "seriously". Dont hate, appreciate! If something bad happened to you, you would be more than happy to have our law enforcement show up and help. Quit being the problem and fix the problem. The only bad thing about Sheriffs dept is that the Sheriff let Jamie Walling get away. He was the most courteous person up there with every issue I had. He (Jamie) should have won that election and continued to be Sheriff for many years!! As far as Warlaw goes, he will reap what he sows if there is anything coming to him and all the comments and gripes on him only make him laugh! nuff said!!!!
really

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Warthog & Brook are punks! End of story.
sparta man

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Totally you got to be some of jamie family because he was the sorriest piece of crap law besides warlord that ever been in spencer you dumb people holding up for these no good law especially jamie walling dont have a clue whats going on they are all a bunch of crooks ask beasley why he let skips gay brother go when arrested for dui and beasley call himself a fair man they are crooked cops and shouldnt be allowed to arrest anyone beasley sure has a lot of skeltons in his closet ask him how many times he be wendy up when they lived in mcminville and he was a cop and his cousin was to the roberts guy they thought they were the shit back then but wendy emilys mother got beat up by grayson more than one time and theres no telling how many more women hes beat up they was to scared to say anything totally you dumbass
Super Trooper

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

totally wrote:
I agree with "seriously". Dont hate, appreciate! If something bad happened to you, you would be more than happy to have our law enforcement show up and help. Quit being the problem and fix the problem. The only bad thing about Sheriffs dept is that the Sheriff let Jamie Walling get away. He was the most courteous person up there with every issue I had. He (Jamie) should have won that election and continued to be Sheriff for many years!! As far as Warlaw goes, he will reap what he sows if there is anything coming to him and all the comments and gripes on him only make him laugh! nuff said!!!!
Jamie owed so many people, he was going to have to serve papers on himself.!
Brains

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

way to go wardlock wrote:
are you freaking high?? "you have been warned" lmao and it's "too" not "to" you fool...
<quoted text>
i met 2 sh.. fur brains
Eazy-E

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

F the police.
odie

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

heard they run him out of spencer and had to give him a new vehicle to hide in
that girl

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Did Beasley wake up and smell the coffee?I see wardlows truck has been parked at the jail for a few days now.Anybody have any news about this?
Super Trooper

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

that girl wrote:
Did Beasley wake up and smell the coffee?I see wardlows truck has been parked at the jail for a few days now.Anybody have any news about this?
Does vacation ring a bell?
that girl

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

I thought you had to earn one of those,and you can't tell me the county can afford to pay for a vacation.If we are lucky he will stay at his vacation destination.
WOW

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

you inbreeds are freaking retarded, maybe he got another vehicle or maybe his is broke down!! get a freaking life people, why you so worried what the police is driving, got something to hide????
that girl wrote:
Supporter

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Funny the truck is at his house. Try again everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencer Discussions

Search the Spencer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr man 140,877
Ask Becky 1 hr hmm 3
Zack Flanagan 1 hr EL OH EL 15
Steve Mackie NOT in general sessions court 3 hr Yes he was 38
Have do feel about the blacks moving up here 3 hr karma 2
Dollar Store in Derossett (Jan '14) 3 hr Ihatethissite 24
KKK meeting on square saturday at 9pm (Jul '13) 4 hr slapstick 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencer Jobs

•••