Cookeville woman killed in white county

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ber

Sparta, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Pray for the family Of Jill Adcock Farley who was killed at dollar general by airport chevron.sad hidus crime hope they catch who done it.
TTH

Sparta, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2014
What's a "hidus crime?" Is that where the criminals run to a friend's house after the crime and say, "Hey man, you gotta hide us cause we be in deep dodo...?"
TTH

Sparta, TN

#3 Feb 10, 2014
TTH wrote:
What's a "hidus crime?" Is that where the criminals run to a friend's house after the crime and say, "Hey man, you gotta hide us cause we be in deep dodo...?"
Thank you for pointing out what is important about a murder in our community - the spelling of online comments.

My thoughts to the family. Any details as to the circumstances? Was she an employee?
questions

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 10, 2014
Who was arrested
poor girl

Sparta, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2014
her and her friend was at DG, the friend went in, she stayed in the car. A man observed someone and her , wrestling around in the car, he thought it may be two teenagers playing around, and then the man fled the store in a flash, the man who observed it, went in and asked the girl if that was her friend in the car? She said yes and he said you may want to go check on her cause I saw someone in there wrestling around and he took off like crazy, when she went out there, but the damage had done been done. I wont repeat the rest for sake of the family, very tragic....the papers will tell the rest when it comes out...O they DID catch him but can't identify him because he wont talk to them and he has no id
BeyondBlessed

Livingston, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2014
TTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out what is important about a murder in our community - the spelling of online comments.
My thoughts to the family. Any details as to the circumstances? Was she an employee?
I heard it was at DG at Hamptons Crossroads. That she was in the car waiting for a friend to come out. A few men came up an attacked her. Beat her to death. I have read a few other things...but wont repeat out of respect for this poor woman and her family. Regardless of the circumstances...it is horrific. She was someones daughter...wife...friend...etc . I cant even imagine. Prayers going out to the family. I also hear they have people in custody. Lets hope justice is served.
poor girl

Sparta, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2014
It was only one man I reckon, according to the witness

Cookeville woman killed in White County
by Bailey Darrow
4 hours ago | 3023 views | 0 0 comments | 6 6 recommendations | email to a friend | print
WHITE COUNTY — A Cookeville woman was murdered Sunday night in White County, police say.

White County authorities confirmed that Jill Adcock Farley, of Cookeville, died last night after sustaining an injury to her head.

White County Sheriff Oddie J. Shoupe said authorities feel confident they have the person responsible for Farley’s injuries in custody.

Investigation is ongoing and further details about the case were not available at press time.

The District Attorney General’s office is working with White County authorities on the case.

Read more: Herald Citizen - Cookeville woman killed in White County
TTH

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 10, 2014
TTH wrote:
That's doo doo you Moron. If you are going to be an idiot, at least get it right.
PjJC1953

Spruce Pine, NC

#9 Feb 10, 2014
Any suspects?
yaya

Cookeville, TN

#10 Feb 10, 2014
it was not the girl out in the car as when she realized what was happening she went for the police...it was a worker inside that was killed
TTH

Sparta, TN

#11 Feb 10, 2014
TTH wrote:
<quoted text>
That's doo doo you Moron. If you are going to be an idiot, at least get it right.
If anyone knows about crap, it would be you...
Sam

Sparta, TN

#12 Feb 10, 2014
It was the getaway driver that was killed by a store employee. Dang people, get your story straight before you spout off BS.
NOOOO

Sparta, TN

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
It was the getaway driver that was killed by a store employee. Dang people, get your story straight before you spout off BS.
wow you are completely wrong that is not what happened at all.... It was not a store worker jesus and u have the nerve to say get your story straight ,, take heed to your own advice buddy
NOOOO

Sparta, TN

#14 Feb 10, 2014
yaya wrote:
it was not the girl out in the car as when she realized what was happening she went for the police...it was a worker inside that was killed
you are completely mistaken my dear .. the workers were not involved at all
thisisher

Sparta, TN

#15 Feb 10, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/jill.a.farley...
this is the link to the woman who was killed actual facebook ,she was not a worker she was in front of the store when she was killed ( not sure if she was in her car or not) and she was not a worker
Sam

Sparta, TN

#16 Feb 10, 2014
She was the getaway driver...
TTH

Sparta, TN

#17 Feb 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
To any family of the victim, I'm sure there are several lawyers in the area who'd love to take a libel case up on behalf of a murder victim.
shutup

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2014
Why doesn't everyone on here just stop, wait for the news. Instead of assuming it repeating rumors. We may not ever know what really happened. But as for now stop with the posts. Be considerate of the family. In sure they are going through enough they dint need to be asked a million questions or i herd this or i heard that.
OHMYGAWD

Sparta, TN

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
Get away driver from what mannn.. it wasnt a robbery in progress gone bad the only person who (Almost) got away was the guy who beat her , luckily he is in custody where he belongs tho
Momof3

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 11, 2014
Does anyone know the name of the suspect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do these fat unattractive women get gorgeo... (Mar '10) 1 hr Ken 207
Fat disgusting jealous women (Dec '11) 2 hr Hmm 37
WHAT HAPPEN TO BOBBY old 2nd ACT 2 hr REO 6
Demetria Phillips (Apr '13) 5 hr hahahaha 5
Casey leigh gibson templeton 5 hr hahahaha 13
Bojangles... Sun jamie99 13
Daycare Sun misty 4
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web