Sad

Cookeville, TN

#21 Sep 13, 2011
You ppl bashing Crystal and Josh on here when you have absolutely NO CLUE! Crystal was an amazing mother who loved her daughter with all her heart and soul. I know this how...b/c she is very to my heart and I was with her when she found out she was pregnant and went to her first OB/Gyn appt. She had a tough pregnancy, but did everything possible and ended up with an amazing baby girl. Ppl need to find out the facts before judging others. May Taylor Madison Iceman R.I.P. and now that you were loved from the time you were convieved. Praying for the entire family.
Nabe

Morrison, TN

#22 Sep 13, 2011
I hope the FRY THEM BOTH! You have to know if someone is hurting your kid that bad. When the grand jury indictment comes back everyone will see and he will be arrested. Anyone who says/thinks different is stupid. I hope he gets turned out in general population when he gets to prison and gets what every BABY KILLER DESERVES!
Anonymous

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2011
Ok one question....WHY THE HELL Would they allow someone who molested a child around their own child???? Brother or not
your dumb

Sparta, TN

#26 Sep 13, 2011
anyone and everyone that is dumb enough to believe any of this rot in hell i am not locked up and i did not kill my daughter and she was my biological daughter and she died from swelling of the brain due to lack of oxygen when she quit breathing and i ran litterally ran her to the hospital we went to the fair to get away from this stupid crap you people are starting and when we find out who is starting these rumors there will be legal action taken and i have checked into this i can and will get you all arrested everything online has a trail :D if you honestly have nothing better to do with your lives than start rumors about something that you know nothing of the you should just kill yourself we don't need people like you in this world
crystal iceman

Sparta, TN

#27 Sep 13, 2011
ok for all you ignaorant dumbasses. taylor is my baby girl. im her mom i was at work providing for my family. my baby was not shaken at all, by anyone. and no josh is right beside me. if anyone thinks they know the facts your full of shit. none of this is true. i love how ppl specify things like what happened and what day. all of it is wrong. aside from the ppl that respect taylor and us as her parents everyone else needs to come see me. please. im begging you. ill end this for all you ignorant assholes spreading rumors about my baby girl that can not defend herself.
your dumb

Sparta, TN

#28 Sep 13, 2011
as well as the fact my brother is not a child molestor he was arrested because some stupid b*tch wanted to ruin his life he spent three days in jail so seriously get a damn life
crystal iceman

Sparta, TN

#29 Sep 13, 2011
nabe: ill fk your world up. ppl know where i live, your talking about MY babygirl.com e see me
memberofthefamil y

Morganton, NC

#30 Sep 13, 2011
If he were arrested or in jail, I would know. Rest assured he is not. RIP Taylor
FYI

Tracy City, TN

#31 Sep 13, 2011
josh and crystal were both arrested about 2 hours ago. guess everyone will know what the real truth is soon enough
memberofthefamil y

Morganton, NC

#32 Sep 13, 2011
You people don't have a clue about any of them. Call the jail if u think that's true.
whoa

Cookeville, TN

#33 Sep 13, 2011
crystal iceman wrote:
nabe: ill fk your world up. ppl know where i live, your talking about MY babygirl.com e see me
I'm sorry for your tragic loss.... but I hardly think linking to porn sites is going to help.
think before speaking

Beechgrove, TN

#34 Sep 13, 2011
none of you know either of the two, or his brother for that matter. or you'd be asking them personally, instead of getting this information from unreliable sources. by the way, the unreliable sources would be this website, from you people. the best way to get a reliable source... is the fucking source!! the best source's would be, the investigating officers, the accused, or the family. and it really seems like someone just had heard that the baby passed away, decided they did not like josh or his family, and started to just try thier best to slander their name. which slander is a crime, oh and defamation of character to boot. so if you people we're intelligent, i'd erase your foolish words, or apologize. until you have the facts, which by fact i mean, proof. don't be saying things like this, oh and his brother jay, was charged with assault... not molestation... oh and wasn't convicted. so that must mean that he didnt fucking do anything. if he did, don't you think he would be "locked" up. i see him every day, from 5am to 330pm,(we work together) i'm not saying any of them are saints, cause jay can really piss ya off, but what you people are doing is a bit worse than what you think, because of the FACT, that words can get you in trouble. opinions aren't always your best option. freedom of speech doesnt say freedom to spread rumors, so if you want the truth, go look for it. you won't find it on this website. you'll only get one persons story about another person, the story is always he or she HEARD that person did something. even though you claim that what you say is the truth. if you're religious, lying is a sin. if you don't want to fool with anything like law-suites, then don't slander someones name. oh and fuck ya'll, all of ya'll. bitches.
memberofthefamil y

Beechgrove, TN

#35 Sep 13, 2011
FYI wrote:
josh and crystal were both arrested about 2 hours ago. guess everyone will know what the real truth is soon enough
The REAL truth is that neither one of them were arrested at any time today.I personally called the jail and spoke with officer Clark and she denied any arrests of Josh or Crystal Iceman so "FYI" get your facts correct before you post any more slander against my family. Lawyers are currently working toward prosecuting those who have slandered this young couple.
To the moderator of this website: You may want to take some corrective action on this subject before your site is issued a subpeona.
memberofthefamil y

Beechgrove, TN

#36 Sep 13, 2011
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for your tragic loss.... but I hardly think linking to porn sites is going to help.
Learn to read! She obviously typed "baby girl. come see me"
The Shadow knows

Dayton, TN

#37 Sep 13, 2011
I think that there need to be some facts said that I have heard from the baby's mom herself. 1. That she was pregnant with that little baby before she met Josh. 2. That baby is not his. 3. Crystal said herself that Josh didn't want to have anything to do with that baby. This fact, I've heard from a very good source, that the baby had signs of prior abuse. Now I'm not here to say who did what, but there are some things that need to be out in the open. As far as josh and crystal is concerned, I hope they aren't the ones that caused that baby to die, and that they are innocence until proven guilty.
consider

United States

#38 Sep 13, 2011
Check with the DA's office. They are working on indictments on the case of the baby's death. Someone will be charged with it.

And just so you know, making online threats is also punishable with legal action. Seems like some people need to watch their words before they end up with charges themselves.
hide and seek

Mcminnville, TN

#39 Sep 13, 2011
thatgirl wrote:
the only part of this that is true is that the baby died. he's NOT in jail. they DON'T KNOW why the baby died. get a life and stop sharting sh!t. do you know what you're doing to them by saying all of this? if you got problems with them, talk to them like a human and stop spreading rumors.
Yes he is in jail...they got him today.
hide and seek

Mcminnville, TN

#40 Sep 13, 2011
Little precious baby girl sleeps in the arms of Jesus now. May she rest in peace.
hide and seek

Mcminnville, TN

#41 Sep 13, 2011
think before speaking wrote:
none of you know either of the two, or his brother for that matter. or you'd be asking them personally, instead of getting this information from unreliable sources. by the way, the unreliable sources would be this website, from you people. the best way to get a reliable source... is the fucking source!! the best source's would be, the investigating officers, the accused, or the family. and it really seems like someone just had heard that the baby passed away, decided they did not like josh or his family, and started to just try thier best to slander their name. which slander is a crime, oh and defamation of character to boot. so if you people we're intelligent, i'd erase your foolish words, or apologize. until you have the facts, which by fact i mean, proof. don't be saying things like this, oh and his brother jay, was charged with assault... not molestation... oh and wasn't convicted. so that must mean that he didnt fucking do anything. if he did, don't you think he would be "locked" up. i see him every day, from 5am to 330pm,(we work together) i'm not saying any of them are saints, cause jay can really piss ya off, but what you people are doing is a bit worse than what you think, because of the FACT, that words can get you in trouble. opinions aren't always your best option. freedom of speech doesnt say freedom to spread rumors, so if you want the truth, go look for it. you won't find it on this website. you'll only get one persons story about another person, the story is always he or she HEARD that person did something. even though you claim that what you say is the truth. if you're religious, lying is a sin. if you don't want to fool with anything like law-suites, then don't slander someones name. oh and fuck ya'll, all of ya'll. bitches.
why are you getting all fired up? Cursing people on here won't bring that child back. The mother is going on just as much hearsay as everyone else. She wasn't there...remember? Mothers are suppose to protect their children even to the death, and that means dying for your child.
wavy gravy

Sparta, TN

#42 Sep 13, 2011
Never forget that the Creator knows who it was that harmed this little baby, and I find a great deal of comfort knowing that all involved will one day answer for what they have or have not done....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charles dennis 2 hr My view 20
whats going on off burgess falls road? 9 hr Al Henry 2
People with "Wander-Lust" 9 hr Al Henry 2
Junne come on wake up! 12 hr REO 18
The Gay Agenda (Sep '09) 12 hr REO 235
Ladies on Election day VOTE NO to Amendment 1 R... 12 hr REO 39
motorcycles 12 hr WTF 10
Piggly Wiggly is a huge let down Wed Beer Snob 31
Sparta Dating
Find my Match

Sparta Jobs

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sparta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sparta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]