Army appears set to reinstall a division headquarters at JBLM

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The News Tribune

The secretary of the Army visits Joint Base Lewis-McChord Thursday with news that will significantly affect how the military manages the 34,000 soldiers stationed there.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

lol...It's going to be the 7ID that used to be at Fort Carson. I wonder if they'll install the nazi-esque 7ID sign on the parade field like they did at Fort Carson back in 2002. All ya'll at Fort Lewis better straighten up, you've never been in an environment like that before.

Since: Nov 11

Fircrest, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

PS. My discharge from the Army in fraudulent confinement [warehoused] was the product of fraud and is not worth the paper it was printed on.

That makes me the oldest soldier on active duty [65].

I was warehoused to ruin my reputation and credibility as a witness to eight murders covered-up at Fort Lewis in 1981 to protect careers in a Russian mole operation in the Ranger unit.

Also copied this to disk...__

Dan Collins
US Army MI/MP SFC (retired__?]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

lol...someone forgot their meds...
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Trivia Question for the day...

Fasten your seatbelt...

Who originated the Liberal Politically Correct slogan __ "Thank you for your service"...?

"Thank you for your service" originated during WWII in Soviet Russia... and the slogan remains in use in the present Russian military.

Looks like a "bad" joke... and the joke is on Veterans and Active Duty soldiers.

No soldier is expected to follow unlawful orders.

In the coming months it will become necessary for soldiers to "remain loyal" to their Oath... to protect America against all enemies, Foreign and "Domestic"...__ Choose your side well.

Dan Collins
US Army MI/MP SFC (retired)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

lol...You're a joy to live by, I'm sure. Keep your ass in WA. So you're going for the "I'm not a sex offender" because you were convicted prior to 1990? You're one sick puppy.

Fircrest, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Looks like Topix is going to allow my comments.

Thank You.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Topix allows everyone (even loons) to write on here. So you are saying that you raped a bunch of girls, and they framed you for it? why didn't they just kill you in an "accident"? That's what I would have done...-copied to disk...lol

Fircrest, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Don't you just hate it when there is a delayed entry? Last post went in twice.

Bitch of a time posting at all. I had to clear 192MB of crap someone dumped on me when I attempted to post comment. All in all a simple comment took approximately 1 hour.

DC

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

You posted on MY topix topic...I didn't go to your thread saying anything.

However, all your blabbering is so easy to shoot holes in, and I simply don't have the time to do it as I a) have a job, and b) am a retired 11Z50, myself.

You're full of crap, nobody but yourself believes a damn thing you say,(it's obvious if judges and senators are telling you to get over it in an election year, and many elections past) you're completely wacked in the head an making it all up fighting a war with yourself, or, your real name is Kenny Thompson, aka The Zero Void show on Topix who is famous for all his nonsense on Topix.

Get the fuck off MY thread and find somewhere else to troll. k thanks, bye

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

The 11-series MOS has been the 11-series MOS since you were still a misguided (obviously) gleam in your daddy's eyes... The 11-series is Infantry. Infantry is the basic stepping stone to becoming a Ranger. 11Z indicates the mastery of Infantry specialties, meaning I can work in the 11B, 11C, or 11M fields...the "50" in 11Z50 means I was a Master Sergeant. the only thing that changed was the addition of the 11M field,(which kinda' replaced the old 11D Vietnam-Era Armored Recon) which is Bradley or Stryker, mounted Infantry. You're a poser; admit it.

Here's some advice for you...Quit getting accused of rape...

Fircrest, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

PS:__Darren M:__Anything I am likely to transmit on Topix in response to your harassment has at one time or another appeared on Topix - Washington DC.

There were four "constant" hecklers attempting to shout me down, attempting to discredit me.

Eventually I published enough "historical" information that was "verified" through their "resources" and ___ they tucked their tails between their legs__ wished me the best of luck, and "never" bothered me again.

Find someone else to pick on__you are out-classed.

Think about this (retired).

I retired with an "Honorable" discharge while in confinement__warehoused as a military prisoner in a "civilian" facility, doing twenty-to-life.

The State of Washington generated an "emergency" release after six other prisoners tried to kill me.

A few days prior to my release I was sent under guard to American Lake Veterans Hospital for an interview. The first staff I encountered made the observation, "So you are the famous prisoner of war all of this excitement is about."

After my interviews I was directed to return to custody "without" a guard. A few days later I was released from confinement.

As to your comments about politicians, and judges ignoring me... In 1994 John Ladenburg was Pierce County Prosecutor, Quinn-Brintnall was Chief Deputy Prosecutor. They attempted to frame me, revoke my probation, and send me to prison because I was "researching" my 1983 case.

I hand-carried to Governor Lowry copies of documents purged to hide evidence. Ladenburg was not affected, Quinn-Brintnall, Judge Anderson, and Probation officer Shinn were transferred to other cases.

John Ladenburg is running for election to Washington State Supreme Court, and Chief Appeals Judge Quinn-Brintnall is running for reelection.

My attorney, ten years after my arrest admitted he participated in framing me in 1983, and accepted three bribes [1985,88, 89] not to properly represent me.

I went public on the Internet in 2006. The only one to be [disciplined???] was my attorney. He was not fined, he was not disbarred, he was forced to retire and leave the state.

My attorney, Sverre Staurset [foreign-born intelligence officer] presently practices law in Mesquite Nevada.

Dan Collins
US Army MI/MP SFC (retired)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Dan Rather never reported anything about some secret squirrel MI program in Russia...(Links and source?) You're clueless. If there was such a program, it would have been CIA, no MI.

I never said you were Infantry, but feel free to say I said you were. What I'm saying is that you're a delusional poser. That's what I'm saying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

P.S. Quit stating that I said this or that about you, when I never did. That is a crappy attempt at manipulation. You probably tried it as your rape defense, but as you've learned, it failed.

Go kill yourself Kenny.
Former 101st

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

My god.. time to dig out the tinfoil hats.. this dude is on a roll!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Former 101st wrote:
My god.. time to dig out the tinfoil hats.. this dude is on a roll!!
lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

So anyway, when the 7ID was at Fort Carson, they were absolutely horrible. The literally created their own positions, bugged units for info just to compile reports, and had no real job. They had 3 NG units in Oregon, Oklahoma, and Arkansas that fell up under them, but mostly they harassed all the other units on Fort Carson. There's no need to put a GO at Lewis...If anything, roll the SBT's under another division somewhere.
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Former 101st_"My god.. time to dig out the tinfoil hats.. this dude is on a roll!!"

See below:_Everyone is out to get Darren M...

Darren M:_"So anyway, when the 7ID was at Fort Carson, they were absolutely horrible. The literally created their own positions, bugged units for info just to compile reports, and had no real job. They had 3 NG units in Oregon, Oklahoma, and Arkansas that fell up under them, but mostly they harassed all the other units on Fort Carson. There's no need to put a GO at Lewis...If anything, roll the SBT's under another division somewhere."

And...I thought I was running a three-ring circus. Got to hand it to DM__his delusions are bigger and better than mine.

Darren__My hat is off to you! The Delusional King is dead! Long Live King Darren!

Maybe "Former 101st" will volunteer to be King Darren's Court Jester.

There may still be some lively times ahead on this strand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Does it hurt?
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Darren M wrote:
Does it hurt?
Not at all. Keep them busy with your three-ring-circus while I get back to seriously pissing-off the opposition.

You can always tell when you hit a raw nerve... some "ringer" jumps in with the tin foil hat routine.

You have to love those guys because they are so intense in brown-nosing their way to the top none ever look for an original comeback.

The tin foil hat thing was around when Christ was a Corporal.

When Romans were warned not to invade Northern Britain and to leave Pics alone the tin foil hat slogan was used to poo-poo the warning. Of course the Romans went up North and got the crap kicked out of them.

One would believe that in these times of political correctness someone would come up with a more effective slogan.

Never mind. Politically correct slogans go the other way for misdirection. To quote [for example] Pelosi, "This was not a 'bribe'__it was an accomodation."

Yeah. Liberal operatives better stick with the tried and true forms of deception, and stick with [wearing] "Tin Foil Hats."

DC
Paul

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I'm amazed...I figured that much "stupid" woulda hurt. You're a lunatic, you know that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spanaway Discussions

Search the Spanaway Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
pablo verbera Jul 22 pony rides 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
Basic Training - March 1970 (Jun '09) Jul 11 David Lampley 84
gcb,3 Jul 5 Prince_Fan 1
Pierce County councilman considers ways to regu... Jun '14 Guest 2
Review: Q Fresh BBQ Jun '14 Kelly K 3
Of ice and fire 'Game of Thrones' superfan to t... Jun '14 Nikki Nickell 1
•••
•••

Spanaway News Video

•••
•••

Spanaway Jobs

•••