Next Last
Britney V

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Omg it's on right now channel 11
homegirl

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2010
AHHHHHHHHHH I wish I was home to see it!!!! does it come on again later?
Britney_Jessicas mom

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Can't believe he ask that old skank to marry him. I like how they said instead her looking like a cougar she look more like a alley cat..lmao
eck

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Your an old skank! You get mad when people call your kids names.but you talk about other's family. Your a very immature adult!
JESSICA V

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2010
okay this topic isnt for that its about dylan okay so if ya wanna talk go on another topic
eck

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2010
my comment was related to ur drama queen mothers comment thank you and stfu ill write what i want on whatever topic i want. kthanksbye :)
Britney V

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Sep 23, 2010
eck wrote:
my comment was related to ur drama queen mothers comment thank you and stfu ill write what i want on whatever topic i want. kthanksbye :)
Well f*ck face. She only said that bc the cougar turned him down. And she was cheating on him. God people are retarded.
eck

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2010
don't make fun of the mentally challenged :) that's what you told nikki earlier :)
Britney_Jessicas mom

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Sep 23, 2010
eck wrote:
You can kiss my drama queen a@@ and yea u can say what the hell you want when it's about you other than that why don't u stfu.
Britney_Jessicas mom

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2010
eck wrote:
Your an old skank! You get mad when people call your kids names.but you talk about other's family. Your a very immature adult!
Sorry I'm nowhere near as old or no where being a old skank. Yea I get mad but I didn't really say nothing no worse than what was said on Jerry Springer so f*ck off and mind your business.
Britney_Jessicas mom

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Sep 23, 2010
eck wrote:
I guess if your b/f or g/f was cheating you wouldn't want somebody taking up for u so whatever.
Britney V

Elizabeth, NJ

#12 Sep 23, 2010
eck wrote:
don't make fun of the mentally challenged :) that's what you told nikki earlier :)
Fine you're stupid. That's your own fault.
JESSICA V

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2010
(eck) and u wanna talk about us starting stuff on here..ur the one u started on this topic..when the topic doesn't concern us
eck

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2010
well it sounds like the skank queens are back agian.like anybody cares what they have to say.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2010
ur the one that wanted to start on a topic that didnt have ne thing to do with us..u started this one..and really who cares what u have to say..that women was trashy and skanky ne ways even for dylan
eck

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2010
now you are talkin bad about dylan..you really think you are the sh*t don't you? LOLOLOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 23, 2010
i did not say one thing about him..LOLOLOLOL dylans not cute but he could have done way better then that
Dylan Maring

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Sep 24, 2010
O and u like saying she looks like a allie cat ha want to see a allie cat go look in the mirrorlook in the mirror so wat if shes a cougar shes my cougar ur all just f#ckin jealous cant u cant have her thats just it i am a lucky man to beable to find some one like her so u all can just f*ck off cause ur comments mean shit she means the world to me no one or nothin will change that Luv u baby girl
JESSICA V

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2010
Dylan Maring wrote:
O and u like saying she looks like a allie cat ha want to see a allie cat go look in the mirrorlook in the mirror so wat if shes a cougar shes my cougar ur all just f#ckin jealous cant u cant have her thats just it i am a lucky man to beable to find some one like her so u all can just f*ck off cause ur comments mean shit she means the world to me no one or nothin will change that Luv u baby girl
Okay Dylan for one I didn't call her a alley cat a audience member on Jerry Springer did I just repeated what they said. Believe me I have looked in the mirror and I look way better. I don't think theres nothing wrong with a woman liking a younger man whatever floats her or his boat. I was just taking up for you because she supposedly cheated on you. I don't really care if our comments mean sh*t to you next time don't go on Jerry Springer and let the whole world know your business if you don't want people commenting. I just guess you and her needed some fast cash cause she also said you didn't work. Believe me I am far from being jealous cause if you seen me you wouldn't want her anymore. Well anyways good luck with your woman and next time she cheats on you go back on Jerry so we hear about her cheating on you all over again.
Britney_Jessicas mom

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Sep 24, 2010
By the way,the comment that was left for Dylan was me not Jessica so just letting u know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth bust on phillip coon rd 1 hr Donna 6
alcoholic love child 4 hr santa 5
Kwik Stop worker (awhile ago) (Jan '14) 5 hr sam 11
the jokes on brane rd (Feb '14) 6 hr are you serious 17
a Burg man charged with rape, ... (Dec '13) 7 hr wtf 17
he's back look out Dec 15 Ludacris 2
bloom furnace rd Dec 13 VMR 1
South Webster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web