Concerned

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I heard someone that did time for murder has moved on the hollow. Anyone heard this?
dan

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

what does it matter? i'd rather live around someone who did time for murder than around someone who got away with it. you do know there are unsolved murder cases here. seems like all the murders around here go unsolved and are kept quiet.
?

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

What's their name ?
Concerned

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Don't know. Just heard the other day
Flatholler kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Who cares? He paid his debt, let it go.
Concerned

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

I was just concerned cause I have children on this street and the story is him and his wife have long history of drugs and alcohol abuse and I want my kids to be safe at home...
?

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

What is their names ? That way we know who to look for.
Concerned

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Not sure. Heard they drove a truck and a big red mustang. Think name may be Brethitt or something. Heard they had three kids and one was born with some disease from the mom doing so many drugs when she was pregnant. Just sad that kids have to live thatway
someone who knows

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

You are concerned about the wrong neighbors. They don`t do drugs and the sick son has Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy. Look it up, not caused by anything the Mother did. He is very well cared for and his Mother has devoted her life to caring for him. He is under hospice care, so if you don`t want to take my word ask his nurses. They are in and out all the time. As for her husband, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was a teenager at the time and he did not murder anyone. He has never hurt any children and hates drugs. He is a good man and if you don`t bother him, he will not bother you. If you want come on over and I will introduce you that way you don`t have to go on rumour. This is my Sister, Brother-in-Law, neice and nephews.I don`t usually read this stuff, but someone told my sister it was on here. So needless to say when your child is dying of a horrible illness and you would give anything to trade places with them, then read that it is your fault, wow! I live in the house in front of them if you decide you need to talk about it.
Concerned

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Well if its the one I was told and I'm reading about in the asland paper website, I still have concerns. The paper says he was on drugs broke into a mans house to rob his stuff for drug money and beat the man to death with a club and left him for dead. Then ran to police and snitched out the other guys that was with him so he could get out of it. Not him, then I appologise but if it is, its the kind of neighbor I don't want around my children.
someone who knows

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I don`t think you read that in the newspaper. I think you are listening to a rumour, but regardless, if you don`t want him around your children then don`t invite him over. The real danger for your children is the drug dealers on our road. You may also want to be more concerned about the employees at our schools. Recently there was a teacher that murdered two of his friends in a drunk driving incident, while he was in the military. McKell elementary did not do a criminal background check on him. He was being offered a promotion and at that point a background check would have been done, so he quit and is now doing construction work. He was working with our children. His wife is in administration at an area school and she is an alcoholic. The truth is, we don`t know who is around our children. Teach them right and keep them close. If you are truly concerned and not just wanting to spread rumours Seriously come over and we can talk about it.
Concerned

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Well you never denied any of it, and my children will not be around that part of the hollow anyways. As far as the drugs on our roads I have called the police several times myself on them. I heard the guy at mckell was a volunteer and he was dismissed after a few days, didn't think he was married though. As far as i know everyone at any school has to do background check and school admited that he somehow slipped through crack. I have volunteered at the midfle school and they made me do one. Maybe your listening to rumors

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the South Shore Forum right now

Search the South Shore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min RayOne 146,197
Were do all the drug dealers live? (Apr '11) 49 min Dirt road 164
new drug called Molly (Aug '12) 1 hr oyes 11
Amber riffe 1 hr omg omg 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Hii 81,570
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr cathyjudy 26,185
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr oscar 16,116
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Shore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Shore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••