Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Here Is One

Mexico

#144141 Jun 2, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Are you denying now that you said you read 500 newspapers per day and that you read about people laughing about President OBAMA in the comics section....?
wrong again village liar
And again you prove that you don't understand anything you read

I read about 100 papers per day

And if you read news from international sources there will be plenty of cartoons and jokes about oslama
Here Is One

Mexico

#144142 Jun 2, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>How do you even have access to the internet in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
once again you prove how stupid you are..........LOL

Take a minute and look at this web site of houses in my neighborhood and the tell me if you have even one this nice in the whole town you live in

http://www.lapuntarealty.com/

There must be a reason why 23 of the top 25 on the Forbes list of richest people in the world have homes just north of Vallarta

Does Gates or Jobs have a house in your town???

Does your local hotel have dozens of

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#144143 Jun 2, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>How do you even have access to the internet in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
that rent for 9k per night in low season and 20k per night at Christmas???

Does the room come with a 50 foot motor sailer a fleet of 2012 suburbans and a personal staff of 15????

Check out the four seasons Punta de Mita that is a ten minute golf car ride from my house

Are you done making a fool of yourself on this issue and would like to continue on other issues??

Just let me know as I more than happy to help you make a fool of yourself
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144144 Jun 2, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you even have access to the internet in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
Someone has judged this post "Brilliant". YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#144145 Jun 2, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Please comprehend befor getting your boxers in a bunch. We are talking about the BEGINING OF TIME that means Adam and Eve NOT the rest of the clan that followed you moron. Please Please pay attention, this is why all the rude remarks from you homos come up with because you change what is being said to suit yourselves. I don't feel insecure at all moron and you can have the same relationships as we normal people do. As far as you faults you left your comment very open to many different senarios. If it's temper tantrums you are reffering to, we all have those so calm down missy ... and how more stupid can my remarks be than your constan old stale penquine rants you homos have nothing more to keep you amused? LMAO penquins seem to be getting more attention these days more so than the homo demands for the same rights we all have, lol that is how mixed up you queer folk are.
The begining of time means Adam & Eve?

hahahahahaha
ahahahahahahah
ahahahaahahahha
ahahahahhahahaha
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#144146 Jun 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
bottom line is that the carbon dating has been proven wrong in both long and short term testing
Bottom line is that carbon dating has been shown to be incorrect in some isolated instances that the less intelligent among us cling to as "proof" that jesus walked with the dinosaurs.
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

#144147 Jun 2, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a sick person if you think that having sex with a parent is acceptable.
There is NOTHING natural about the harm a parent causes on a child when they are abusing that child!
You do realize you've responded to a troll don't you? Don't bother.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#144148 Jun 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
that rent for 9k per night in low season and 20k per night at Christmas???
Does the room come with a 50 foot motor sailer a fleet of 2012 suburbans and a personal staff of 15????
Check out the four seasons Punta de Mita that is a ten minute golf car ride from my house
Are you done making a fool of yourself on this issue and would like to continue on other issues??
Just let me know as I more than happy to help you make a fool of yourself
sounds like you have a nice place ... friend
Joe

Peoria, AZ

#144149 Jun 2, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you even have access to the internet in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
Wat your problem smart ass wipe? Did you think Gore invented the internet only for gays like you?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144150 Jun 2, 2012
Incest Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I love my mom, just like your dad naturally did you. Do you want to marry your dad too? Of course you do, it is natural.
Drink much do you?

LOL!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144151 Jun 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us that are against SSM would like to see you have equal rights but we will not allow you to change the meaning of the word marriage.....
And yes things do change just like they did here in Vallarta and just like they are changing in the USA today....
The normal people are stating that we have had enough and the line is now being drawn in the sand...
And we will win this fight at any and all cost.....
Of the 31 states that have amended their constitutions to stop SSM have also stopped all civil unions including many that covered the straight community.......
A few years ago when california voted to bank SSM I told you that if you are looking for equal rights then go for that and leave the word marriage alone.....
They gay community said no and I said watch what will happen and described what happened here in vallarta....
Now it is coming true to pass.........31 states have amended their constitution.....
And it looks today that another 10 will follow....
You are fighting the wrong fight and you will lose in the end....
Pretty stupid Skippy...

...that's like saying I want women to have equality in regards to golfing but we won't allow females to join our golf club.
Joe

Peoria, AZ

#144152 Jun 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink much do you?
LOL!!!
are you choking on the big one again? Your daddy said he likes it deep, just enjoy!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144153 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Those rights were acquired over time by proving specific needs that applied to heterosexual couples. Many involved mothers who stayed at home to take care of biological children.
I would suggest a far more logical and just solution.
Get your own rights.
"Your own rights"...???

Hey DUMBASS...these gays are AMERICAN CITIZENS.....they arer working on 'thier own rights' given their freedoms should equal our own.

Talk about dumb. I hope you momma hides the Prestone when you visit the poor hag who gave birth to your batshit crazy ass.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144154 Jun 2, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>are you choking on the big one again? Your daddy said he likes it deep, just enjoy!!!
My 'daddy' has been dead since 1971 dumbfuck.

Wanna try again?

God I pray they have losers like you standing in front of Congress one day explaining why gay marriage should not be allowed.

If we do the ability for homosexuals to marry will be passed nationwide within a WEEK....LOL!!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144155 Jun 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
They made many mistakes and the big one was not accepting equal rights instead of fighting over a name
The allowance of gays to marry represents equal rights Einstein.

What a FOOL your momma raised.

Might as well say blacks should have enjoyed the back of the bus in the 1950's instead of fighting over rows 1 through 7.
equal rights 4 zoophiles2

Chicago, IL

#144156 Jun 2, 2012
If homosexuals can marry why can't we marry our beloved pets ?

Chicago, IL

#144157 Jun 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The allowance of gays to marry represents equal rights Einstein.
What a FOOL your momma raised.
Might as well say blacks should have enjoyed the back of the bus in the 1950's instead of fighting over rows 1 through 7.
Blacks are race homosexuals are sick perverts
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#144158 Jun 2, 2012
equal rights 4 zoophiles2 wrote:
If homosexuals can marry why can't we marry our beloved pets ?
Hey imbecile,if your cow can give you a legalized consent go for it! But until that day how about you STFU and at least try to show you're not retarded!Could you post anything more idiotic?
Or move to Texas Cletus,where bestiality is still legal,I bet you'd just love that!
"Something in the way she MOOS,attracts me like NO utter lover"

Chicago, IL

#144159 Jun 2, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile,if your cow can give you a legalized consent go for it! But until that day how about you STFU and at least try to show you're not retarded!Could you post anything more idiotic?
Or move to Texas Cletus,where bestiality is still legal,I bet you'd just love that!
"Something in the way she MOOS,attracts me like NO utter lover"
but she does . I can tell when Anabell (she's Golden Retriever ) is in heat . She comes around and practically asking for me to stick my wee wee in her so speak for your won perverted sexual desires NOT mine !

At least zoophiles don't spread HIV unlike your types
teempalyer

Tampa, FL

#144160 Jun 2, 2012
your won perverted sexual desires NOT mine -- me too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i think my husband may be gay?? 4 hr just be truthful 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr NorCal Native 56,636
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Wed Concerned Citizen 11
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) Wed DrRuth 113
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Tue OMF 67
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) Tue OMF 81

South San Francisco News Video

South San Francisco Jobs

South San Francisco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South San Francisco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South San Francisco

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]