Grown men who still live with their mommies/mooch off gf's

Posted in the South Point Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
wth

Roanoke, VA

#1 Dec 31, 2011
I know two brothers who are almost 40, both getting divorced, and moved in on their mother! Maybe that's why their wives left them; maybe got tired of supporting these lazy bums. One was trying to mooch off his gf until she got rid of him. Now his poor momma is stuck with him and his deadbeat brother again. What's wrong with men these days? What happened to growing up and stop suckling the teet?
huh

Proctorville, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2011
What is it to you? Sounds like you can't keep your nose in your own business. What about the girlfriends who mooch off their boyfriends? Get a life.
wth

Roanoke, VA

#3 Dec 31, 2011
You must be one of those lazy deadbeats otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive, not to mention hypocritical. Telling someone to get a life bc they don't agree with leeches like you depending on women to take care of you and those like you, and then turn around and make a comment about gf's mooching? Same thing. And to say it's none of my business, yet you are on here as well, obviously bc you love getting in people's business, so looks like you need to practice what you preach. Now, it's almost your bedtime. Maybe you should change into your jammies so mommy can tuck you in and bring you your milk and cookies, troll.
Harry Hardon

East Springfield, OH

#4 Jan 1, 2012
I have had two women from this area, I supported them and their kids from other relationships. Each one ended up hooked on pills and cheating. I make a very good living, and these women wanted for nothing. When ever I get lonely, I travel out of this area to find a woman. I still have issues with trusting someone, but I am working through them.
Sloppy Joe

Taylor, MI

#5 Jan 3, 2012
Eric mcCabe and Dave Curry still live with their moms.
huh lmao

Proctorville, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2012
wth wrote:
You must be one of those lazy deadbeats otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive, not to mention hypocritical. Telling someone to get a life bc they don't agree with leeches like you depending on women to take care of you and those like you, and then turn around and make a comment about gf's mooching? Same thing. And to say it's none of my business, yet you are on here as well, obviously bc you love getting in people's business, so looks like you need to practice what you preach. Now, it's almost your bedtime. Maybe you should change into your jammies so mommy can tuck you in and bring you your milk and cookies, troll.
You poor thing, I see you still don't have a life. lol Maybe you should try anger management and some meds. Don't know if they will help ya, cause you seem to be too far gone. But heck why not give it a try. lmfao I'm not a he I am a she. lolololol
wth

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Like I said, you are one and the same. If you had anything better to do, would you be on Topix? Doubt it. So you're a female that mooches off mommy. Or maybe you are one of those mothers still supporting their sons and refusing to cut the cord. My mistake. Meds? You are far reaching for insults, don't you think. Too bad you fail to insult me, as I see you are trying so hard to do so. Poor little troll. Why don't you pick an argument with someone who may actually care about what you have to say so as you're not putting forth a wasted effort. I can see how much it means to you to be noticed.
wondering

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2012
wth wrote:
I'm with you girl!! I judged your comments!!
huh lmfao

Proctorville, OH

#9 Jan 6, 2012
Hilarious. You post on topix and then get mad and hysterical because you can't take the comments. lol No I don't "mooch" off of anyone and noone is "mooching" off of me. Do you feel better now? No not trying to insult you, just trying to help. You seem very angry and off balance. I hope you get better and thought maybe meds might help, but--------I bet you're already on meds for being crazy, right? Now tell the truth. So do "YOU" not have anything better to do then to be on topix? I mean that's what you say to other but yet you are here. lol Maybe you're not crazy just uneducated. Oh well I hope you get better or get an education. Bye bye.lmfao
wth

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Seems you are a paranoid delusional. Maybe it is you that needs the meds and certainly the education. There is nothing in my post to indicate that I am any way, shape, or form hysterical and I was not being hypocritical as you are trying to suggest. I said, if you had any type of reading comprehension, that you were on topix, as well as I, yet you said that what I posted about was none of my business. I then pointed out that if you weren't in people's business, then you wouldn't be on topix, either, and said "it is one and the same". Does everything have to broken down like that for you to comprehend? What I don't understand is if you are not one of the leeches I was referring to, why would you be so defensive? Yet you try to insult me with the weakest insult of "you need meds and are uneducated". LOL. I don't need medication, nor do.I take medication, but thanks for your concern, although nothing I have posted would warrant any concern. As for education, I hold two college degrees that I obtained with Honors in specific majors. Having said that, I would like to point out that if you want to try to call someone uneducated (regardless if you have no basis to do so), at least make sure that you do not appear uneducated by making grammatical errors on simple word usage. Your statement should have read "Do 'YOU' not have anything better to do than...", not then. That only makes you look ignorant. But to answer your question, I have plenty to occupy my time and only occasionally do I visit this site, mainly when I complete my midnight shift and am winding down to go to sleep, but not often. I, as well as others (including you), do read the discussions, but rarely, if ever, post. However, the rare instance I do post, you feel the need to try to get a "rise" out of me by trying (but failing) to be offensive. I'm sorry your efforts have been wasted. I wouldn't assume you need medication judging your behavior, but rather would suggest therapy for your issues. You are obviously struggling with a strong desire for attention
wth

Roanoke, VA

#11 Jan 8, 2012
It could possibly be related to you having possibly neglected as a child, though I can't be certain as I do not know you. I will say that there are healthier ways for you to feed your attention deprived hunger and hope that you get that issue resolved in a more therapeutic manner than trying to harass strangers on topix. My post was merely my opinion on how pathetic it is for grown men to rely on a woman to take care of them. The same goes for women. Women should not "mooch" off of their parents or men, either. You took my postas an opportunity to grasp the attention you are so desperate for by immediately trying to be offensive. I'm sorry your attempts at trying to offend me didn't work, but at least you did get the attention you were seeking. Glad I could help.:)
lobo

Kitts Hill, OH

#12 Jan 17, 2012
there are two types of grown men that live with their moms..... mentally challenged, or serial killers !
Fred

Riverdale, GA

#13 Jan 25, 2013
most people in college can't afford their own homes. this topic is full of uneducated sperm dumpsters
Lycan

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Being single and dating I find an overwhelming number of women refer to themself as "Stay at home mom". As if it would work if any guy ever said he was a "stay at home dad". You women are far more pathetic at being shallow and in judging people. More than half the single women out there either live off of ex`s and couldn`t afford to date unless men pay for everything.
Anonymous

Sarasota, FL

#15 Jan 27, 2013
There is absolutley NO excuse WHATSOEVER...for a grown man to live with his mommy.

None.

If this is YOU...then YOU are a LOSER.

There is no room for debate.

I moved away from mommy when I joined the Army...I was 18. I have never looked back.

If you are a 40 year old...hell...even 30 year old living with your mom...you are a worthless pile.

Case closed...
sissy

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Being single and dating I find an overwhelming number of women refer to themself as "Stay at home mom". As if it would work if any guy ever said he was a "stay at home dad". You women are far more pathetic at being shallow and in judging people. More than half the single women out there either live off of ex`s and couldn`t afford to date unless men pay for everything.
It is not a womans place to pay for a date.....its a mans. You are shallow for judging women. Men that think its ok to stay at home with the kids dont know a hard days work and stayed on their moms tit way to long. A man with rough hands are far more interesting than a man with softer hands than mine.
Hello

South Point, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2013
daveinflorida wrote:
There is absolutley NO excuse WHATSOEVER...for a grown man to live with his mommy.
None.
If this is YOU...then YOU are a LOSER.
There is no room for debate.
I moved away from mommy when I joined the Army...I was 18. I have never looked back.
If you are a 40 year old...hell...even 30 year old living with your mom...you are a worthless pile.
Case closed...
You're an Idiot! Yu were in High School and you're now. I just moved back in with my parents to take care of them. I am a 42 year old male.
Lycan

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a womans place to pay for a date.....its a mans. You are shallow for judging women. Men that think its ok to stay at home with the kids dont know a hard days work and stayed on their moms tit way to long. A man with rough hands are far more interesting than a man with softer hands than mine.
Thats exactly the point I was making. I`m a father and I work. And being a single dad I have dated. I can only speak from my experience, and as I said the majority of single women are mooching off of somebody. My point was that a "real man" wouldn`t be able to say his career was a stay at home dad. Yet it`s the standard for women.
Lycan

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
daveinflorida wrote:
There is no room for debate..
I stayed with my mothers for a full year after a house fire and I had a two year old to think about. The insurance decided not pay out. It drug out in court for another 2 years. My wife`s life insurance only paid her funeral costs.
You need to stop being so judgmental that you believe evey one who has problems is because they are a loser.
And the "I went into the Army" pissing contest will only get you pissing on your shoes.
But hey, you`re just like everyone else who knows what`s best for everyone else here on topix land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,476
South Point Mail Carrier 2 hr Sherry 3
Bethany Childers 17 hr Thin Mint 35
Angie @ fiesta (Feb '14) 18 hr Observer 15
Maklala at family dollar 18 hr Consumer 7
SP's Biggest Druggies 23 hr James 30
William Ed Fritz / Jim Fritz (Jan '13) Wed Katibug 2
•••
•••
•••

South Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000