First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lovethis

Youngstown, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2011
The Counterculture shop is AWESOME!!!!! I love that place! The place is cool, the people are cool, and they do tattoos and piercings now! YAY! If you haven't been there, it's behind the super Speedway in Burlington. You should go, and take your I.D., you'll need it :)
WTF

East Springfield, OH

#2 Jul 5, 2011
The prices at that place are higher than the balls on a giraffe! 12 bucks for a can of ozium u can get at wall mart for 4.96. Glad it's your money cause they ain't getting none of mine. And just so you all know....they get that body jewelry for about 20 cents a piece off of ebay and then charge you about 8 bucks. What's so awesome about that?
the truth

Wexford, PA

#3 Jul 5, 2011
It is a skank pit! It will soon be shut down do to all of the trash it is bringing in. Nasty,Nasty,Nasty...
lovethis

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Jewelry is only five dollars, which is what every place sells it for, if not more, and every place gets trash...They've only been there a short while, and they are picking up really well.
ashley

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 5, 2011
ill never buy anything there if maria still works there shes a pill head hoe shes doing that mike guy that works there pills pills pills hope he think shes worth it when they close the doors it she will be one of the reason they close she will drain him and then leave him theres at least 17 people wont shop there because of her shes so skanky shes so fake
retards

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2011
you all sound like a bunch of over excited school.... Omg the place is cool... And for someone to call someone else a pill head duh !! They sell bongs and Crap for the local trash drug addictts... You all are a bunch of stupid ass school kids .. Hope your i.ds pass as stupid as you all.
retards

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2011
for the tattoos and piercing anyone can do a jacked up jail house tatt .
junebug

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 5, 2011
retarded freak everyone and druggies like you and all of them are duh go back to school
lovethis

Youngstown, OH

#10 Jul 6, 2011
They have new people there. No Maria, No Mike. Jail house tatts? Have you ever been there at all? I have a tatt from there, and it's excellent. There's no need to diss anyone, and 17 people don't make the payroll lol. I'm saying, check it out, you'll be suprised :) They really are doing great now.
junebug

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 6, 2011
thanks ill check it out
WTF

East Springfield, OH

#12 Jul 7, 2011
That got a little silly folks. I was just bitching about the prices. Not trying to call people out on their personal lives. Keep it real and bitch about something someone may actually listen to u about and then everyone can shop for their paraphanalia in peace and harmony. Just like the hippies planned it.
x man

Coal Center, PA

#13 Jul 10, 2011
lovethis wrote:
They have new people there. No Maria, No Mike. Jail house tatts? Have you ever been there at all? I have a tatt from there, and it's excellent. There's no need to diss anyone, and 17 people don't make the payroll lol. I'm saying, check it out, you'll be suprised :) They really are doing great now.
post a pic of your TAT that guy is so f#cked up allm the time!!! i would'nt let him TAT my dog.prices are to high got a new one in chesapeake much better prices !!
lovethis

Youngstown, OH

#14 Jul 10, 2011
There are two artists. I think a girl does the piercings. I need to get one. Yeah, ask for Jason.
stupid people

Brighton, MI

#15 Jul 11, 2011
the truth wrote:
It is a skank pit! It will soon be shut down do to all of the trash it is bringing in. Nasty,Nasty,Nasty...
Well so is Walmart and they're still in business...
benji

United States

#17 Jul 13, 2011
retards wrote:
for the tattoos and piercing anyone can do a jacked up jail house tatt .
yeah really!!! I know someone who was ripped off by the so called greatest tattoo artist in the area... the work wasn't even finished but paid for in advance!!! So now they had to spend even more to make it look right... Steer clear of the tat shop until they get a real artist!!!
stupid people

Akron, OH

#18 Jul 13, 2011
jatawna wrote:
how can your shop compare to walmart when you all hire people like maria childers doing pills comming in on pills and screwing mike and you all let thim do it nevershop there again and my family and friends wont
First off I never said it was MY shop... To be honest I've never been there... And do you think stuff like that doesn't happen at any other business??? Walmart is just as bad that was my point!!!
hammer toes

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2011
This is for ashley and jatwana (what a goofy ass name). You two are the biggest retards on this forum. You have to make every post on topix about this maria girl. It is soooo obvious that you are jealous of her or you're madly in love with her. Why not just share with the world what she has done to you and go get yourself a life
Hope

Astoria, NY

#21 Jul 13, 2011
Love it
Miss-Haley

Catlettsburg, KY

#22 Jul 16, 2011
Owned. And why is it that angry people can't spell or form a single English sentence worth a lick. Gossip girls get smacked... not to mention no love.
Boo

I mean Counterculture is okay. People are soemtimes nice, sometimes not. Didn't have much when they started, but expanded rather quickly. Haven't gotten ink there. Prices vary. Half of teh stuff they get is from a wholesaler called All Fun Gifts. It's the buggest alternative wholesaler in teh world and it owns, so they at least have good taste in merchandise.
As for the people that work there, like I mentioned, sometimes nice, sometimes not helpful...
Whether they are trashy or not (and we do live in the tri-state area), as long as they do their job and ring up my shit, then WHY DO I GIVE A FLYING SHIT WHO THEY ARE BANGING or what they do in their personal time.

That's my review based on my experiences with them.
Seriously, let's try not to sound like an eleven year old who snuck on to Topix to babble ceaselessly about other people when they are not perfect themselves.
benji

Huntington, WV

#23 Jul 16, 2011
My friend did get ripped on the tat!!! But its being worked on to make it look right... I agree with you the rest of the store rocks! They have the coolest shit. I have always been helped and treated with respect.... Thanks for that! And as far as who is on pills and who is banging who I could care less... I think everyone that works there are adults and can get with who they want... not my business... bang on people!!! Keep selling the cool shit I'm happy even though my tat sucked and I paid up front... no hard feeling toward the rest of the shop!!!
Miss-Haley wrote:
Owned. And why is it that angry people can't spell or form a single English sentence worth a lick. Gossip girls get smacked... not to mention no love.
Boo
I mean Counterculture is okay. People are soemtimes nice, sometimes not. Didn't have much when they started, but expanded rather quickly. Haven't gotten ink there. Prices vary. Half of teh stuff they get is from a wholesaler called All Fun Gifts. It's the buggest alternative wholesaler in teh world and it owns, so they at least have good taste in merchandise.
As for the people that work there, like I mentioned, sometimes nice, sometimes not helpful...
Whether they are trashy or not (and we do live in the tri-state area), as long as they do their job and ring up my shit, then WHY DO I GIVE A FLYING SHIT WHO THEY ARE BANGING or what they do in their personal time.
That's my review based on my experiences with them.
Seriously, let's try not to sound like an eleven year old who snuck on to Topix to babble ceaselessly about other people when they are not perfect themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst sp couple 1 hr Cra Cra 3
DJ and Nikki Bryant at it again (May '14) 1 hr Cra Cra 58
Chad Johnson 4 hr JWWHI 1
South Point ,Ohio (Sep '10) 7 hr Knows 17
Comfort Suites in South Point 7 hr Knows 4
Tony Fetters is Mary Harrison's bitch (Sep '12) 22 hr owner of their ga... 3
Pretty girl at marathon/bp Thu Pooper scooby 3
South Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Point

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:57PM
Gordon may appeal suspension
NFL 5:06 PM
Johnny Manziel fined for being late to treatment
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 6:50 PM
Legal fights looming over Gordon suspension
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth