Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

HALESTORM wrote:
Granted I've NEVER been barred from anywhere and Deff not got an ex that steps foot in there, and most certainly not jealous of anything that goes there. I do however know a few back stabbers that you say never put nobody down ha, well I promise you this I have a GREAT life great family and wonderful friends, I'm just glad that when I walk away from my friends , they are not laughing at me or making comments about something about me, like I know they do!!!!!!! But don't be haters,,, lol
so your just one of those people that are mentally disturbed! If you dont have any reason to talk about the people there then why do you feel the need to talk shit you make no since and now you are saying friends talk about who when they walk away I never said you were jealous you really are a weirdo and it is obvious that you do have an issue with someone there and are saying stupid things because your insecure and I dont care if you have a good life family or friends you are the one saying bad stuff not me I am not defending anything just trying to make since of your stupidity I think you are the hater! your scary!
angelwings

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

lol lol your some effing stupid ass ppl including you lol!!!! Must be an ass kisser for sure!!!!!!!!!! L
lol

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

please Jack give me some input these people are nuts lmao
lol

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

somebody is mad at the wings guy lmao
Marine

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

So Cathy you dumped me for another man and you didnt even stay with him?
Cathy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Marine wrote:
well honey if you think I made a mistake give me a call
was there

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Marine wrote:
are you Jamie
was not there

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Who cares!!!!!!
Wat a lie

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

You need to just sut ur mouth and quit talking shit about things you know nothing about! Kathy is a good person and was raised by the sweetest woman of the highest moral character there is! Kathy is not a slut! Quite the opposite. She rarely even goes out with a man and if she does it is a long term relationship! She just takes care of her self, her family, and her business! You must be talking about yourself! You are just jelous because she is a classy, confident woman that doesn't need or want your acceptance!...So Fuck Off!! Pat didnt raise her kids wit "the highest moral characters" that a decent mom should. She run to the bars just like her kids do. she also two faced and cant be trusted. watch wat you say round her.
its a C

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

omg wat a lie you know nothing about me or mine thanks for the comment
crazy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Wat a lie wrote:
You need to just sut ur mouth and quit talking shit about things you know nothing about! Kathy is a good person and was raised by the sweetest woman of the highest moral character there is! Kathy is not a slut! Quite the opposite. She rarely even goes out with a man and if she does it is a long term relationship! She just takes care of her self, her family, and her business! You must be talking about yourself! You are just jelous because she is a classy, confident woman that doesn't need or want your acceptance!...So Fuck Off!! Pat didnt raise her kids wit "the highest moral characters" that a decent mom should. She run to the bars just like her kids do. she also two faced and cant be trusted. watch wat you say round her.
I would put her mothers moral character against any of you fake as* B!tc#'s any day keep hating just shows true colors
Hollywood Kid

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

who are you "was there"?
Anonymous.

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

OIC U812 wrote:
LMAO...LOL...LOL...OMG...Kathy Jo turn someone down....LOL...now that is funny!! Kathy Jo hasn't met a man yet that she has turned down...Kathy Jo IS drama.
Funny, it seems you're the only one that continues to stir this drama.

The spelling is considered correct by being "Ol' Bottle". That apostrophe indicates that letters of the word are being removed due to slang or an accented speech pattern. Haven't you heard of Shakespeare? Perhaps, Poe?

Bro, do you even education?
was there

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Hollywood kid why are you interested? yes I am a topix junkie dont lie everyone you are also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 194 of194
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Point Discussions

Search the South Point Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 4 hr mjjcpa 170
Burlington or South Point Elementary?? 21 hr Pretty sad 12
R.I.P Jiena Waulk (Jul '13) Sat Joshua Lesler 6
megan ellis (Jul '10) Fri ndj 8
Bill,Mike,Shannon Maynard?? Fri Ummmmmm 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri ha ha 25,331
Antonio's Pizza is really good! Fri maryjane 4
•••
•••