In the mouth!
Busted

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 14, 2010
Littlejohns
bugallo

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2010
Paul Scarbury. Fat Dad . Wont EVER happen ,he pays the police too much !!!
Nobody

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2010
Matt Brisley
Pissed

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2010
I know a guy they call "Beezy" who ripped me off for some oxys, is Matt Brisley the same guy?
WorriedParent

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Fat dad for sure!! But your right he is in with the cops somehow!!! Hummmmm makes ya wonder!!! Also Sheep Dog and Alan Fortner but he's a rat so won't happen!! And I'm sure I could think of more but I'm done fo now!!
Jake

Slippery Rock, PA

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Who is Fat Dad, what is his real name?
A-NOID

Youngstown, OH

#9 Jul 23, 2010
I don't know nothin and ain't seen sh!t
Haha

United States

#10 Jul 23, 2010
I fcuking dare some one to post their name md say this siht cus they dnt have the balls fcuking cowards
kah

Catlettsburg, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2010
where
dave

Ashland, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2010
Haha wrote:
I fcuking dare some one to post their name md say this siht cus they dnt have the balls fcuking cowards
tanna steele
YaRight

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Well there haha post your name!!! Post your name since you wanna talk $hit!!!!!!!!
Agreed

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Paul Scarberry aka fat dad!!
GEORGE

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2010
Paul Scarberry,florida car loads illegal, you better stop fat boy.
Agreed

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2010
He's got the po po some how????? Makes ya wonder that everyone around him has been busted even a loved one if mine but he is still just squeaky clean!!!! Something to think about huh??? Better not say to much his wife will be on here running her mouth!! She's got one coming from me for bashing my family because a loved one got busted and she talked trash!! Who is under fire now there dear????? Hahaha!!!! Come on robin we need to here your loud fat a$$ mouth!!! Wawawaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Minutes??? Come on why is everyone so intimidated by him oh cause he could be working for the police instead of paying them??? Another one to ponder on!!!
outsiders thoughts

Catlettsburg, KY

#17 Aug 5, 2010
Agreed wrote:
He's got the po po some how????? Makes ya wonder that everyone around him has been busted even a loved one if mine but he is still just squeaky clean!!!! Something to think about huh??? Better not say to much his wife will be on here running her mouth!! She's got one coming from me for bashing my family because a loved one got busted and she talked trash!! Who is under fire now there dear????? Hahaha!!!! Come on robin we need to here your loud fat a$$ mouth!!! Wawawaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Minutes??? Come on why is everyone so intimidated by him oh cause he could be working for the police instead of paying them??? Another one to ponder on!!!
if you were going to kick her ass you would have put your name im just saying i wanna watch
A-NOID

Catlettsburg, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Who needs busted in sp
Aaron Adkins.
concerned

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2010
A-NOID you always got your two cents in on everything ..why arron cause you asked him for shit and he told you to go f**k yourself.stupid HATER..
Your worst nightmare

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2010
Pissed wrote:
I know a guy they call "Beezy" who ripped me off for some oxys, is Matt Brisley the same guy?
Yeah, Matt Brisley and Beezey is the same guy. He does most of his drug deals in the old K Mart Parking lot and around Taco Bell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White chevy trail blazer 4 hr roto rooter 2
Kevin Sites (Oct '13) Fri lovin life 9
April Sibert (Jun '12) Dec 18 itsme 19
Anyone know Brittany Wilson (Aug '11) Dec 16 which 12
Linda Neal (Sep '11) Dec 15 jarfly2 19
heather johnson gobel Dec 14 benhonest 6
anyone know karen adkins (Jun '10) Dec 14 Knows 6
South Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web