Police officer Lenny Abrams

Posted in the South Point Forum

concerned citizen

Catlettsburg, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2012
What's his deal? Has anyone here ever been harassed by him? I don't know for a fact, but I've heard several people say he treated them unfairly.
amen

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Yes, I am all for lease officers doing their job that he takes the cake. He is very rude and unprofessional. I have both experienced in person as well as heard several others complaining about him. I wish everyone he has let down in the community would either file a complaint with the mayor or attend a council meeting. Something needs to be done!
Grateful

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Lenny is a good guy. I have known him since he was a sheriff's deputy & he has always been fair & a laid back guy. Don't know what he did to get your panties in a wad, but I can guarantee that he does not give out tickets or citations frivolously.
waste of flesh

Medina, OH

#4 Sep 5, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
What's his deal? Has anyone here ever been harassed by him? I don't know for a fact, but I've heard several people say he treated them unfairly.
Is this guy even from south point? What the fuck is he doing here. Police like this give all cops a bad name. Really wish there was a way to get his fat ass out of town the City Council idea might be a good 1. I'm sure there are enough people that he has harassed or screwed over .
2 cents

Hadley, PA

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Just my opinion, BUT if anybody wanted to be a real cop, they would go to a bigger city elsewhere. Local cops in small towns, should be called, Citation Officers. Because that is all they do! I admire all of the State Troopers and big city cops, but not these wingdings!
belleater

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Well you all must have got a ticket.
EnjoyAnon.

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Sgt. Abrams is the man! I've gotten tickets from him and he's always made the traffic stop hilarious. He does his job and deals with the boredom of being a South Point cop the same way ANYONE else deals with boredom at work... by dicking around a bit and having a good time.

Don't point a finger until your hands are clean. It's a good way to smear feces on yourself.
Bryan

Slippery Rock, PA

#8 Nov 18, 2012
he's a good guy!
just me

Slippery Rock, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
if i were u i would leave a cop alone
just sayin

Slippery Rock, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Gore` 2 hr Wondering 1
Gordon eric runyoun aka mini me 10 hr Long dong silver 103
Kevin Sites (Oct '13) 12 hr lovin life 9
Hot-cashier-foodfair (Jun '14) Thu Jersey girl 2
CG Board Spends 3K on Dog Thu lac 7
April Sibert (Jun '12) Thu itsme 19
Anyone know Brittany Wilson (Aug '11) Dec 16 which 12
South Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web