concerned citizen

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

What's his deal? Has anyone here ever been harassed by him? I don't know for a fact, but I've heard several people say he treated them unfairly.
amen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Yes, I am all for lease officers doing their job that he takes the cake. He is very rude and unprofessional. I have both experienced in person as well as heard several others complaining about him. I wish everyone he has let down in the community would either file a complaint with the mayor or attend a council meeting. Something needs to be done!
Grateful

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Lenny is a good guy. I have known him since he was a sheriff's deputy & he has always been fair & a laid back guy. Don't know what he did to get your panties in a wad, but I can guarantee that he does not give out tickets or citations frivolously.
waste of flesh

Richfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

concerned citizen wrote:
What's his deal? Has anyone here ever been harassed by him? I don't know for a fact, but I've heard several people say he treated them unfairly.
Is this guy even from south point? What the fuck is he doing here. Police like this give all cops a bad name. Really wish there was a way to get his fat ass out of town the City Council idea might be a good 1. I'm sure there are enough people that he has harassed or screwed over .
2 cents

Hadley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Just my opinion, BUT if anybody wanted to be a real cop, they would go to a bigger city elsewhere. Local cops in small towns, should be called, Citation Officers. Because that is all they do! I admire all of the State Troopers and big city cops, but not these wingdings!
belleater

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Well you all must have got a ticket.
EnjoyAnon.

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Sgt. Abrams is the man! I've gotten tickets from him and he's always made the traffic stop hilarious. He does his job and deals with the boredom of being a South Point cop the same way ANYONE else deals with boredom at work... by dicking around a bit and having a good time.

Don't point a finger until your hands are clean. It's a good way to smear feces on yourself.
Bryan

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

he's a good guy!
just me

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

if i were u i would leave a cop alone
just sayin

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

nice

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Point Discussions

Search the South Point Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rena bonecutter 9 hr anonomys 5
Burlington or South Point Elementary?? 13 hr theyrshadyy 14
Walmart electronics 14 hr lol 2
Antonio's Pizza is really good! 16 hr tell 6
Deputy (Feb '13) 16 hr fab 2
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 23 hr mjjcpa 170
R.I.P Jiena Waulk (Jul '13) Sat Joshua Lesler 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Point Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••