Suspected cocaine dealer in Novato arrested by drug unit

Jun 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marin Independent Journal

A man suspected of selling cocaine at a Novato shopping center was arrested after a surveillance operation by the county drug squad, a sheriff's investigator said.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2012
aBC

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

WHY DOES IJ ALWAYS DUMP ON NOVATO? THE HEADLINE SHOULD SAY THAT A "PETALUMA MAN...", PETALUMA DRUG DEALER..." THE IJ ALWAYS HIGHLIGHTS "NOVATO" EVEN IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE NOT FROM NOVATO! I HATE THE IJ FOR DUMPING ON MY TOWN. BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SNOBBISH MARIN NEWSPAPER THAT CATERS TO A BUNCH OF DRUG INDUCED, ALCOHOL DRINKING, WHITE RACISTS SOUTHERN MARIN COUNTY FOLKS.

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

aBC wrote:
WHY DOES IJ ALWAYS DUMP ON NOVATO? THE HEADLINE SHOULD SAY THAT A "PETALUMA MAN...", PETALUMA DRUG DEALER..." THE IJ ALWAYS HIGHLIGHTS "NOVATO" EVEN IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE NOT FROM NOVATO! I HATE THE IJ FOR DUMPING ON MY TOWN. BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SNOBBISH MARIN NEWSPAPER THAT CATERS TO A BUNCH OF DRUG INDUCED, ALCOHOL DRINKING, WHITE RACISTS SOUTHERN MARIN COUNTY FOLKS.
Ummm...when you post in all caps, it just makes your letters SMALLER than average.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

You need to put in at least one small letter.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

aBC wrote:
That being said, uh..........floogle?

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

I'm glad I...I MEAN we, are having this intelligent conversation about drugs in Novato...

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

aBC wrote:
This is NOT me. By the way.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Because I think where a crime occurs can properly be put in a headline.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

RICKY RAT wrote:
Call me crazy.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

RICKY RAT wrote:
I'm Old School.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

aBC wrote:
RICKY RAT used to work for the IJ. As a paperboy. They don't have paperboys anymore. Now it's all done by illegal Mexican nationals. And if you're ever out and about in the wee morning hours, you'll see them. Speeding down the wrong side of the road, papers flying everywhere. They're quite impressive.

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT used to work for the IJ. As a paperboy.
True story. Although it was only for like a week or so. Filling in for some school chum.

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Call me crazy.
Gloop.
Crazylikeafox

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Novato has so many incidents and arrests then other cities in Marin County. Matter of fact, Novato ranks higher then Marin City. Do some research before getting defensive on "your town". Check out this site and you will see that yesterday and today, combined, 30 arrests. Five were DUI and the remaining were drug related: local crimes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sonoma News Video

•••
•••

Sonoma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sonoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE