Somersworth 3-year-old left behind on school bus for 3 hours

May 10, 2009 Full story: The Citizen

Saturday, May 9, 2009 EJ Hersom/Staff photographer Nicholas Castano, 3, has chicken nuggets for lunch Friday at his home in Somersworth.

Full Story
NATIONAL VIGIL FOR HOPE

Kennebunk, ME

#1 May 15, 2009
THIS STORY REMINDS ME OF AN EVENT THAT IS GOING ON THIS SUNDAY IN SOMERSWORTH, NH!!

NATIONAL VIGIL FOR HOPE SCHEDULED ~ MAY 17, 2009
Cathy Moulton, ME, Rachael Garden, NH, Kimberly Moreau, ME, Mary Nunes, NH, Maxmillian Hernandez, MA, Tammy Belanger, NH, Douglas Chapman, ME, Bethany Sinclair, NH.....

Somersworth, NH- The Committee for the next National Vigil For Hope announced today that plans are on the way for the next national awareness event to help bring more attention to those missing children in the United States. Sunday, May 17, 2009 over thirty states will participate to bring more awareness to this growing epidemic.

Helping Heroes owner Michelle Bart, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee.“The first Vigil For Hope was in Orlando, the second Vigil For Hope was hosted in five states, and now with the growing concern to bring more awareness to this epidemic, the support and outreach has grown to numerous communities across the country,” said Bart.

Community partners that have come on board already include: Target Store, Somersworth, NH, Days Inn Hotel, Dover, NH, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, American Defenders Baseball Team, Nashua, NH, and the U.S. Military.

The National Vigil For Hope will be held on Sunday, May 17, 2009 from 5p.m. to 8p.m.(EDT) at Millennium Park (99 Stackpole Rd. Somersworth, NH). There will be “Take 25 information/safety kits provided by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, a special performance by Jonathan Whynock, the singer/songwriter of “Caylee’s Song” which he performed at the public memorial for Caylee Anthony, who performed on LARRY KING LIVE (CNN) Wednesday, May 13th; as well as guest speakers from the New England area who have donated their time to share their own personal stories with missing someone. The event is FREE and all are encouraged to attend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somersworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three accused of murdering Madbury teen expecte... Dec 12 Anon 1
Amtrak train hooks tow truck in Dover Dec 6 Bought 1
List of open shelters, warming centers in New H... Nov 29 The Insider 1
'Pilfered' pumpkins end up pleasing pigs' palates Oct '14 wichita-rick 4
Scott Brown May Be Poised for Upset of Jeanne S... Sep '14 daseymaes16 1
Two - trusted' teenagers escape from YDC (Aug '06) Sep '14 mrmad 19
Seabrook police hope cruiser cameras help 'win ... Aug '14 Brookaforlife 1

Somersworth News Video

Somersworth Dating
Find my Match