Fetal photography of Lake Cumberland

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Jody little

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2014
If your pregnant you need to check this place out the only 2D 3D 4D in somerset Kentucky.Its a enjoyable Viewing of your unborn child you can bring your whole family
Amanda erp

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2014
I visit fetal photography of lake Cumberland I had a great experience there so nice and homely atmosphere
MommaG

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2014
Aww! 15 months ago I would have definitely visited!!! So glad we have one now for future kids. Lexington was too far to drive.
Photo

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Hey, I have three clues!
babies momm

London, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2014
I visit fetal photography of lake Cumberland I love it we needed one in somerset Kentucky
Usage Detective

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2014
Posts 1, 2 and 7 are the same person. All three use the same syntax and make the exact same construction mistakes. Gotta love the spanners who think everyone is a stupid as they are.
Just Wondering

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2014
Do they offer various themes for the shoots? For instance, my wife wants to dress our fetus up like a cowboy/cowgirl on a horse's fetus.And if it's a boy, I'd like to get some pictures of him in some UK Wildcats gear.

Are they able to shoot or Photoshop that for us? Does it cost extra?
Please be Informed

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2014
These people are a farce they do not even have a website and have stolen the name form Lexington Fetal Photography and the logo from Becomming Mom Spa, phoned for information and they were extremely rough group.
child zombie

London, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Yes! I swear that little yougin' had zombie eyes.
I never "ever" am going to have sex again eeehhhhhh!
jo jo

London, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2014
This is the STUPIDEST waste of money EVER!! Sick..weird even.And I have 3 beautiful children, never wished to see them in that light..or lack thereof.
.They could sell you random pics from ANY obgyn. You would NEVER know the difference. DANG you all are SO uneducated...
As they say...only in Somerset!
Baby Momma

Hazard, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2014
This place was wonderful! These ladies treated me better than my experience at my actual doctor! I would recommend going to this place! They offer pictures similar to ultrasounds but if the baby is "hiding" they will work with you until you get a good picture. They are patient and the atmosphere was very homely!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Judge-Exec 36 min down with turtles 199
What was the NOISE??? 38 min gladthelakeisback 5
Bluegrass Cellular closing in Somerset? 1 hr Really 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr The_Box 131,417
Mike Harris Steve Kelley chief deputy judge 2 hr Tyler 20
How much authority does a constable have? (Jan '10) 2 hr constable 92
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Junket 21,665
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? Thu TeflonDon 219

Freeze Watch for Pulaski County was issued at October 31 at 11:15AM EDT

Somerset Dating